UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ((((( New Squaller ))))) The 2 Lookin Down
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

The 2 Lookin Down Coon Squaller

They cost $30.00 plus shipping Vendors get a 30% discount...I am looking for vendors to carry these squallers( unlike the other guy ) Thanks for lookin....
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/...ndownvideo4.jpg
2 Lookin Down 2lookindown@gmail.com
8701 Storer Ln
Hillsboro Ohio

Home 937-764-1144
Cell 937-205-4486 verizon
If you ask for the truth be man enough to take it, JEFF NORRIS

Last edited by Jeff Norris on 08-23-2014 at 12:58 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2011 05:08 PM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

Sounds good.
? How did you get billy and sassy to tree on that big squaller.(lol)

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 12-06-2011 12:26 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

How do I order one?

Old Post 12-06-2011 01:27 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Smoke, I will put you on the list if ya want one....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-06-2011 02:00 AM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I would like to try one.

Old Post 12-06-2011 05:31 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Smoke, Your on the list.... Thanks...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-07-2011 12:06 AM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Thanks let me know when its ready

Old Post 12-07-2011 01:48 AM
FostersLockdown
UKC Forum Member

JEFF

LOOKING GOOD MY FRIEND

Old Post 12-07-2011 01:50 AM
FostersLockdown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FostersLockdown Click here to Send FostersLockdown a Private Message Click Here to Email FostersLockdown Find more posts by FostersLockdown Add FostersLockdown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OH English
UKC Forum Member

Cant wait to get my hands on one of these!

Chase Gould

Old Post 12-08-2011 12:03 AM
OH English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OH English Click here to Send OH English a Private Message Click Here to Email OH English Find more posts by OH English Add OH English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Chase, they sound good that for sure...

Phillip, Thanks I hope to get them out soon....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-09-2011 09:48 PM
wvhounds
UKC Forum Member

Jeff let me know, I can put some here in the shop

WILDFIRE
If your dog is fat,you aren't getting enuff exercise!

Old Post 12-10-2011 01:26 AM
wvhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhounds Click here to Send wvhounds a Private Message Visit wvhounds's homepage! Find more posts by wvhounds Add wvhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Eric, I will get you some when they get back to me... Thanks...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-10-2011 03:11 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

I have a couple to choose from.... They look good...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-12-2011 10:03 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

thanks for the replies I have a lot of work to do but they will be out soon... I have a long list so please be patient I will get to you .... The response has caught me off guard and I'm running a little behind.... Again thanks....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-15-2011 04:59 AM
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

there lookin good jeff..

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 12-17-2011 02:22 AM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Brad, Thanks for everything ....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-17-2011 10:37 PM
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

btt...no problem jeff..maybe you can get breakfast in north carolina this spring..

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 12-19-2011 11:49 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Brad, I can do that ....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-23-2011 08:57 PM
R&C Hickman
UKC Forum Member

when can I get one?

Old Post 12-24-2011 06:06 PM
R&C Hickman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R&C Hickman Click here to Send R&C Hickman a Private Message Find more posts by R&C Hickman Add R&C Hickman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

R & C Hickman, I can put you on the list... As soon as I get them back from the etcher I can ship them out... Thanks

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-24-2011 09:12 PM
R&C Hickman
UKC Forum Member

$30 shipped? will send u usps mo send me your addy

Old Post 12-24-2011 09:55 PM
R&C Hickman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R&C Hickman Click here to Send R&C Hickman a Private Message Find more posts by R&C Hickman Add R&C Hickman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ky Hound
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

I can sale them for you down here in southern kentucky if that would help. Put me on the list i would love to try one just let me know when there ready and ill send money order.
Thanks and God Bless
Ty

Ty Gray - Office : 606-379-1847 / Cell : 606-492-9252

Somerset, Ky

HEAD BACK NAILS DUG IN BELLY UP
TREED WITH THE MEAT
Tree Dogs are for show COON DOGS Have The MEAT.
I use and recommend GARMIN TRACKING EQUIPMENT & BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS.

Old Post 12-24-2011 10:22 PM
Ky Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ky Hound Click here to Send Ky Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email Ky Hound Find more posts by Ky Hound Add Ky Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Hickman $30.00 plus shipping

Ty I will put you on the list.....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-25-2011 02:06 AM
Ky Hound
UKC Forum Member

Thanks just let me know how much total cost will be for 2 shipped and ill get it out after the first.

Ty Gray - Office : 606-379-1847 / Cell : 606-492-9252

Somerset, Ky

HEAD BACK NAILS DUG IN BELLY UP
TREED WITH THE MEAT
Tree Dogs are for show COON DOGS Have The MEAT.
I use and recommend GARMIN TRACKING EQUIPMENT & BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS.

Old Post 12-25-2011 02:10 AM
Ky Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ky Hound Click here to Send Ky Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email Ky Hound Find more posts by Ky Hound Add Ky Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R&C Hickman
UKC Forum Member

let me know shipping and will get out to u
Thanks jeff
Robert

Old Post 12-25-2011 03:13 AM