UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > OMCBA Pups for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

OMCBA Pups for sale

Lots A Grit Kennel has puppies for sale. Born 08-19-03. Ready to go 10-07-03.

Sire is Lots A grit Watsup Doc, Doc is out of Tenn Tige, Carrs Suzanna, Smiths Kate, Sad River Sad. Dam is Lots A Grit Rose SQ CH, out of Buckshot Willie, Streaks JR and Georgetta, and grand daughter to Streak.

Both Parents are tree dogs. Price is $150 and $50 books your pup. There are six females available.

We will garauntee these pups to be tree dogs or your money is refunded for a healthy dog with up to date papers. We can deliver to Elnora.

(812)438-4829
ico920@nuvox.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2003 02:49 AM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Four Females

Only four females left For Sale.

Old Post 09-11-2003 04:00 PM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad hatchett
UKC Forum Member

where are you located

Old Post 09-30-2003 04:12 AM
chad hatchett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad hatchett Click here to Send chad hatchett a Private Message Click Here to Email chad hatchett Find more posts by chad hatchett Add chad hatchett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Chad we are located in South East Indiana. We can arrange delivery to the National Cur and Fiest hunt at Elnora, In.

We feel confident that we are offering some of the best blood available in the OMCBA with these dogs.

Thanks for your interest.

Old Post 09-30-2003 12:59 PM
chad hatchett
UKC Forum Member

ive got a gyp out of jordan creek tyge x hardwood georgeta.brother x sister cross.she was extra nice.let my brother have her hes government trapper and lives by himself down on 20,000 acre ranch on tx mexico border.shes kind of a house pet to him now.let him have her so he would have companion.lol.the largest pecan orchard in the united states is at my disposale i like to start young dogs on both coon x sq.and since he has my gyp i was looking for a little male pup i might be able to breed to her latter if it turns out i will be with you i would have to see if i could make plans to get one or not thanks chad hatchett

Old Post 10-01-2003 01:33 AM
chad hatchett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad hatchett Click here to Send chad hatchett a Private Message Click Here to Email chad hatchett Find more posts by chad hatchett Add chad hatchett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad hatchett
UKC Forum Member

didnt see that you only had females left i will have to get your ph no and will keep in touch for future litters thanks chad hatchett

Old Post 10-01-2003 01:33 AM
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-23-2003 01:07 PM
Tim Knox
UKC Forum Member

pups

Rowdy,what do these pups look like,(color,bob-tailed,size,etc.)and also are there dew-claws.may give you a ring,I am looking for a cur to train,I have owned several mt. curs,but with no luck,one was direct from Buckshot Willie,would make a few tree barks and then shut up,would not make another bark.I was thinking more in the line of a leopard cur this time,but maybe one would work from your dogs.I have Walkers now,but miss a good squirrel dog this time of year.My number is 574-699-6125.THANKS

Old Post 10-23-2003 03:12 PM
Tim Knox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Knox Click here to Send Tim Knox a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Knox Find more posts by Tim Knox Add Tim Knox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilj_2323
UKC Forum Member

Any Tige dogs still around. Mr. Carr was a friend of mine and I’m looking to get my first squirrel dog and would love for it to be some of his bloodline.

Jordan Davis (615) 306-2446

Old Post 02-18-2019 01:20 PM
lilj_2323 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lilj_2323 Click here to Send lilj_2323 a Private Message Find more posts by lilj_2323 Add lilj_2323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote