UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 3 yr old walker male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cole sensabaugh
UKC Forum Member

3 yr old walker male

Banjo is 3 coming 4 in December. Ukc and pkc registered. 2 wins in ukc and 72 won in $kc. This dog will go hunting by hisself or with dogs. By hisself he hunts out 500-700 yards. In a cast, he’ll bust through there and get to hisself. He gets his mouth open quick but honest and don’t have to run all night to get treed. When he gets treed he will be there. Gets split and holds pressure. He can run a card up in thick coons but the dog will miss in thin coons. Bawl/chop mouth track dog with a really good locate and a bawl/chop mouth tree dog. Above average mouth. He handles good whether by calling him or toning him.

Now for the bad...

This dog runs in a dead circle in his kennel when anything is outside stirring around. He gnaws and I have seen him dig at the base of the tree but he does not dig all the time. He can be hard to keep weight on, you’ve got to lay the feed to him. The two minutes will never catch him but you will start the two on him a few times walking to him.

This dog will flat tree coons and look good doing it, that’s the only reason I can look past the foolishness. I’ll show him in the woods or you can buy him off the chain, price will be the same and he’ll be the same dog either way.

I have references on the dog if interested
Located in Berea, Ky
$1800
Call or text 8593586588

Home of:
Nitech Ch“Pr” Big moneys piggy bank
Grnitech "pr" Rock Lick Smooth and Sassy HTX (r.i.p)

Last edited by Cole sensabaugh on 10-05-2019 at 12:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2019 02:27 PM
Cole sensabaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cole sensabaugh Click here to Send Cole sensabaugh a Private Message Click Here to Email Cole sensabaugh Find more posts by Cole sensabaugh Add Cole sensabaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cole sensabaugh
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Home of:

Old Post 10-04-2019 08:01 PM
Cole sensabaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cole sensabaugh Click here to Send Cole sensabaugh a Private Message Click Here to Email Cole sensabaugh Find more posts by Cole sensabaugh Add Cole sensabaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Honest guy tells it the way it is

Old Post 10-04-2019 11:51 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cole sensabaugh
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Home of:

Old Post 10-06-2019 08:34 PM