UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Picts & Videos Dogs Treed PA NY KY Round 3
Pages (107): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blue Boy Rebel
UKC Forum Member

here's my old girl, born and raised in PA, with the meat!!!

=)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2008 03:33 AM
Blue Boy Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Boy Rebel Click here to Send Blue Boy Rebel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Boy Rebel Find more posts by Blue Boy Rebel Add Blue Boy Rebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Eaves
UKC Forum Member

here's tiny sue got her about month ago her owner said he only had her out four times been out this last month proably 15 times she wouldn't go at all at first but after dogs holed one she started to act like a hunting dog she barked on tree other nite just a couple times. well tonite she got skunked good in corn field got in a litter of them pretty sure she had some up in corn had one little guy or girl come out by me so i wasn't going in after her then to top that spike run a bob cat hope the rest of you guys had better luck
also does any body know anything about GRNITECH pr HardCreek HoBo Man pappers say he is not ukc reg ?
thanks Jeff

Last edited by Jeff Eaves on 08-07-2008 at 03:10 PM

Old Post 08-07-2008 04:59 AM
Jeff Eaves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Eaves Click here to Send Jeff Eaves a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Eaves Add Jeff Eaves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

................Ivan & Anny Treed in OutBack Dons BackYard.................

Hi RJ you know it looks like to me Spiderman is the one you are looking for ! He looks Good - now you have got to stay out of my spots alot of PRESSURE put on these coon , you know The Rock & OutBack Don are going to get MAD when they find out you are hunting my SECRET SPOTS !!! Email me your video & I will email you one I have of a recent hunt

Hi Blue Boy Rebel nice looking Blue female what part of western Pa are you from ?

Hi Jeff the hunting was not good good until about 2 am lastnight - never saw that on dog papers - he is not reg UKC but kinda is

CHROME picts SOON

Old Post 08-07-2008 06:43 PM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

..........BREAKING NEWS...................

The Rock has been spotted comming back into PA with his secret weapon. Interviewed his handler Greg Farr and he was short and had no time to talk says the world will have to wait and see what they have in line for the ukc.

Rock give me a call I know where all tom's hot spots are. lol
Tommy give me a call to I know all of rocks looks like I have a few good spots to go. BANG BANG raining coon lol

Talk to you all later and rock and greg good luck hope to see you guys in the pa standings next yr.

oh ya tom Forgot to tell ya spiderman met my friend switch. mr possum fell out of a tree last night to him on the first drop he might of liked the taste but not the feeling

Old Post 08-07-2008 08:56 PM
spidee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spidee Click here to Send spidee a Private Message Click Here to Email spidee Find more posts by spidee Add spidee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.................Chrome & Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa..................

Had some good dog work lastnight saw coons in top right &
bottom 2 picts !

Rock Say's GET READY !!!

RJ some Good training

Good Hunting

Old Post 08-07-2008 09:04 PM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

nice looking dogs but holly $#!@ Tom you went a little overboard with Ivans new leash lol

Old Post 08-07-2008 11:45 PM
spidee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spidee Click here to Send spidee a Private Message Click Here to Email spidee Find more posts by spidee Add spidee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.............Anny Chrome & Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa.............

Old Post 08-08-2008 11:32 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.........................Sarge Treed Somewhere in NY...........................

Hey RJ Ivan goes through to many leashes so I thought the log chain would cure this it does get a little Heavy carring through woods ! The puddy Kat I saw him in a tree in a recent hunt & took his pict puddy kat was not treed by dogs lastnight -

I took this pict of Sarge a month ago he is a nice hound !

Good Hunting

Old Post 08-08-2008 10:26 PM
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Belle dog treed 6 coon in about 4 hours last night in SW PA! Here are two of the "better" photos. LOL I do have permission to hunt the ground though... lol

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 08-09-2008 02:59 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

what about the night before? lol

Old Post 08-09-2008 04:37 PM
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by spidee
what about the night before? lol

?

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 08-09-2008 04:43 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

picking on tommy he went out with chrome and rock asking how there hunt went talked to rock he told me

Old Post 08-09-2008 11:08 PM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tommy goung back to ohio on thur. found a female

Old Post 08-09-2008 11:09 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.....................Ivan & Anny Treed Somewhere in Pa.........................

Hi jculler great pict nothing like hunting on posted property keeps coonhunting Exciting lol

Hey RJ what about the night before lol I can tell you what dog did not tree puddykat lol It was'nt my junk running dog ! It is kinda hard to figure Ivan did not tree puddykat or get into mr porkey but he is a junk runner lol Have you had Spiderman out how did your meeting go Sun ? That female is a good one could see it in her without getting to hunt with her thought about calling the guy myself to try & get her - I would like another Good Wipeout bred female !

Hunted with Andy last nt treed 3 coon could not get Andy to go to last tree with me .77 mile to dogs had to go .30 to top of mountain & almost another 1/2 mile cross the top to dogs Knoxville Pa has perrty lights looking down onto in the wee hrs of the morning ! The coon are running late night great !

Old Post 08-12-2008 08:36 PM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Hello tom meeting went well greg, dave and myself we decided on our hunt dates all in favor lol We all went out after meeting max and spidee ran .55 miles had coon spiderman was not on the tree. Walking out he started pulling cut him loose went and had two in a tree by himself he was on that tree treeing his head off

Rock thinks I am makeing a mistake getting that female don't know we will see

See ya fri night at our club bring anny if you want I will put her in for ya

Old Post 08-12-2008 10:45 PM
jgpotter
New UKC Forum Member

tom thanks again for going and getting my new dog i really apprciate it. thanks jimmy

Old Post 08-12-2008 11:39 PM
jgpotter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgpotter Click here to Send jgpotter a Private Message Click Here to Email jgpotter Find more posts by jgpotter Add jgpotter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

..................Ivan & Anny Treed Somewhere in Pa...................

Thankyou Jimmy , look forward to hunting with your new dog !

Old Post 08-13-2008 07:31 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.......................Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa.......................

Somebody was hunting in one of my Hot spots lastnight was it you Rock ? must have been a popup dogs open 2-3 times & fall Treed did not take whoever long to get to dogs & leave - I am guessing it was Chrome & Outback Dancer

Good Hunting

Old Post 08-13-2008 06:33 PM
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Hey Roverdog... do you road your dogs? I have seen a fourwheeler in some of your pics and videos? I roaded my Beau dog for the first time the other night around 2am with the Polaris and he put two up! Here's a video of the first one. It's tough to see him because of the brush...

Here's Belle dog on 2 coon she put up earlier that night...

HOME OF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 08-13-2008 07:09 PM
Cole Adams
UKC Forum Member

Sarge

Whats Sarge breed like? He looks good.

Old Post 08-13-2008 09:51 PM
Cole Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cole Adams Click here to Send Cole Adams a Private Message Find more posts by Cole Adams Add Cole Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Cole, sarge is out of skuna river fred. He is owned by Ivan Quaintance jr. Nice big hound real independent

Old Post 08-14-2008 01:25 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.............................Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa.............................

Hi jculler8 I hunt & road my dogs & will say they have run many miles - Ivan & Anny love it - Anny does not stay with you so I road her on a leash - Ivan is a great 4 wheeler dog - just make sure to hunt out of truck & freecast & you can have the best at both ! Ivan has been clocked at 27mph he can run I also do what I call power runs with Ivan - he will do his best to stay with me & I will run it up to 40mph & stay out ahead for a couple hundred yrds & cut back to 20mph & he will catch up I do this 3-4 times a night when I hunt off four wheeler - Ivans average speed is 17mph - I hunt mostly off pipelines but do have 1 road I road them on you can acomplish 2x as much in a night off a 4 wheeler - I go hunting right from my house & most times Ivan will run 2-3 miles before he strikes his 1st coon - 4 wheelers are a great tool !

Old Post 08-14-2008 10:13 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

....................Wipeout Anny Treed Somewhere in Pa........................

Old Post 08-15-2008 01:13 AM
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Roverdog... that's cool. I've been doing it every night with my male dog now. It is fun and a heck of a lot easier than walking! He's got a good nose and has been atleast striking one every time I take him out. I'm gonna run with it and see how he does!

Here is a pic of my girl and Belle dog from last night. You def. gotta roll with a cold one this time of year around here! haha.

HOME OF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 08-15-2008 01:15 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.....................Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa.....................

Hi jculler8 I would say you have been Blessed by the coonhunting gods ! Good Hunting

Old Post 08-15-2008 07:19 PM