UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Jay Brademeyer
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Jay Brademeyer

here is Oil can Sam

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2014 04:13 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ray.that is a real good picture of him..you really know to capture a moment with that camera..i thought i lost that picture when i got my new phone..thanks again, and happy New year

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Last edited by jay brademeyer on 12-31-2014 at 05:31 PM

Old Post 12-31-2014 04:52 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Glad to help love the camera really tells the story. Awsome Hound

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 12-31-2014 05:04 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

OIL CAN SAM

For those of you that are pming me want too know what Sam's pedigree here it is..
..............grnt nocturnal nailor
..........grnt nocturnal style
..............grnt stylish anna
Sire GRNT TRACKMAN
..............grnt sacket jr
..........grnt rock river lady
..............grnt nite heat dixie

OIL CAN SAM

..............grnt nocturnal skipper
...........wld ch grnt Xjr
..............grnt big time trixie
Dam GRNT XTRA JANE
..............grnt stylish rube
...........wld ch grnt insane jane
..............grmt nailors huricane jane

Old Post 12-31-2014 07:40 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Ought to be a loud cuss

Old Post 12-31-2014 07:58 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Yes he does have a real good screaming lipper style mouth with a TRACKMAN locate that you can tree him on. He is deadly accurate you about always go look at a coon in his trees...he is also a born dead loaner..He will run anything that don't smell like dirt,but will turn it into a coon most the time..Sam has caught a full grown deer and ham strung it after running it low down for 3.5 miles,he run down and bayed up a huge bull moose. Not sure what his plan was with the moose but by gosh he had him.lol Sam trees coons fast but will spend some time running junk that aggravates the heck out of me, He is starting to prefer raccoons...thank goodness.he is a handful for sure but man he sure sounds good doing it ..

Old Post 12-31-2014 09:09 PM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jay brademeyer
Yes he does have a real good screaming lipper style mouth with a TRACKMAN locate that you can tree him on. He is deadly accurate you about always go look at a coon in his trees...he is also a born dead loaner..He will run anything that don't smell like dirt,but will turn it into a coon most the time..Sam has caught a full grown deer and ham strung it after running it low down for 3.5 miles,he run down and bayed up a huge bull moose. Not sure what his plan was with the moose but by gosh he had him.lol Sam trees coons fast but will spend some time running junk that aggravates the heck out of me, He is starting to prefer raccoons...thank goodness.he is a handful for sure but man he sure sounds good doing it ..

We got a few hounds like that....I always liked them that way. Duds (Deuce x Wipeout Suds) has caught two deer, and he will get to see his first hogs in a little over a week. He does not mess with deer hardly at all anymore, the more coons he chewed on, the less wild he got. Personally I would rather have the old Duds back, but the new one is a pretty nice hound. Something about them trash burners, when they decide to go straight, they are pretty much a finished hound

Old Post 12-31-2014 09:21 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully we will have a litter from SAM in 9 weeks.

Old Post 01-02-2015 05:17 PM
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

That is forevermore a good looking Walker dog.

Old Post 01-03-2015 07:02 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John

Old Post 01-03-2015 09:46 PM
Rick Ennen
UKC Forum Member

Sam is exactly as Jay described. The last night I was out with Sam was late last fall and he first caught a big old coon after chasing it around a lake, then we sent him on and he lit out of there, got struck deep and moved it away from us pronto. We loaded up and headed over to an open spot in the woods where I figured he should cross out of the woods in front of us. As we come sliding into home base trying to get in front of Sam, this bull moose blasted out of the timber full tilt making about 10 feet a stride. The headlights of the truck lighted up the whole scene with Sam snapping at his heels. It was the highlight of my year to see such a sight!

Old Post 01-03-2015 10:25 PM
Rick Ennen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Ennen Click here to Send Rick Ennen a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Ennen Find more posts by Rick Ennen Add Rick Ennen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big mama 1
UKC Forum Member

SAM

NICE DOG U HAVE

Old Post 01-04-2015 12:38 AM
big mama 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big mama 1 Find more posts by big mama 1 Add big mama 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

He is one you either love or hate..lol

Old Post 01-04-2015 12:59 PM
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jay brademeyer
He is one you either love or hate..lol

If I ever get tired of what I'm hunting, I'm going to call you and get some of your stock.

Old Post 01-04-2015 01:24 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Well thanks john , but i can't take much credit for what is behind Sam. We owned Jane, granded her and made the cross on trackman, but that is as deep as it gets.lol... Our old stock of dogs that go back to sass and sassy are mostly gone..i have only one left a female l call bell...she is a real nice female with a classic horn bawl mouth she got from her grand sire ole james river spooner. I have only bred her one time but she didn't take. She is a born independent coon treeing dog with an awesome locate that is in heat now and hopefully she will have pups by Sam. I kept putting off breeding her cause i really liked hunting her, but now she has gotten old.she is coming 9and still looks and acts like she is 4....i should be horse wiped for not breeding her earlier...bell is the 5th gen of dogs i have owned and hunted starting with ceder hill sass. Bells ped looks like this
...............................grnt yadkin tar rattler.
........................grnt jr spooner
.........................................grnt lipper
...............................ntch moonshiners sassy
.........................................grnt ceder hill sass
.....(sire) grnt spooners stlish luke
...............................grnt lipper
........................ntch sty Hollywood dolly
........................................grnt hrd wd bozo
...............................grnt sty dolly
........................................grnt sty queen

Nt ch htx foggy mtn Bell

........................grnt fletchers sty jake
......(dam) ntch sty roxie
...............................grnt hardwood maniac
........................grnt mathis'maniac girl
...............................ntch mathis' b still jill

Last edited by jay brademeyer on 01-04-2015 at 04:44 PM

Old Post 01-04-2015 04:42 PM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

I've had several of you inquire about pups from sam and bell...THANKS for the confidence and interest.i won't know availability until we see what we get... Thanks again for the interest...

Old Post 01-05-2015 06:31 PM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Have had several inquire about Sam's availability for purchase... To save anybody else that might inquire he is not for sale, but anything can be bought at my house. I don't get married to any of them...

Old Post 01-11-2015 12:24 AM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

Jay u got a pm.

Dog looks better everytime I see him. I need to hunt with him.

Old Post 01-11-2015 12:42 AM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
V.R. Eakins
UKC Forum Member

Sam

Jay that Sam sure looks good.

Old Post 01-25-2015 03:51 AM
V.R. Eakins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V.R. Eakins Click here to Send V.R. Eakins a Private Message Find more posts by V.R. Eakins Add V.R. Eakins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Vern, i like him... Hunted Sam down on the white river at Dick Whitmore's house...we had four awesome nights of hunting.. Uncle Phil and i had a big time...

Old Post 02-02-2015 02:36 AM