UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Anybody out there huntin dogs outta high dollar deacon?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
crazyjuice
UKC Forum Member

Anybody out there huntin dogs outta high dollar deacon?

I'm just tryin to find a few dogs I raised outta him

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2013 02:18 AM
crazyjuice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyjuice Click here to Send crazyjuice a Private Message Click Here to Email crazyjuice Find more posts by crazyjuice Add crazyjuice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

Deacon won first place Grant Nite on Friday at the Mississippi State hunt this past weekend. Also a pup out of him won first place registered on Saturday at the same event.

http://www.ukcdogs.com/Web.nsf/News...1062013083919AM

Good luck finding your pups!

Old Post 11-07-2013 01:29 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crazyjuice
UKC Forum Member

I know that's great I raised ol deacon he is a. Coondawg

Old Post 11-07-2013 11:16 PM
crazyjuice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyjuice Click here to Send crazyjuice a Private Message Click Here to Email crazyjuice Find more posts by crazyjuice Add crazyjuice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

NiteCh City Boy Big Diesal

Hunting in the South Carolina swamps Jan 2013

Old Post 11-10-2013 12:18 AM
jason_beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason_beagles Click here to Send jason_beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email jason_beagles Find more posts by jason_beagles Add jason_beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crazyjuice
UKC Forum Member

I know he's a serious coooon dawg. How ya doin Jason

Old Post 11-10-2013 03:01 AM
crazyjuice
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-12-2013 12:15 AM
crazyjuice
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-17-2013 11:15 PM
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Jerry post some pics of Betty.

Old Post 11-17-2013 11:44 PM
jason_beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason_beagles Click here to Send jason_beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email jason_beagles Find more posts by jason_beagles Add jason_beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crazyjuice
UKC Forum Member

This Is black Betty been treein coons alone since 4 months ,she is tireless , hunt 7 nites a week shows me coons every nite don't need excuses with her
And I have a 7 and a half month old male outta her that's really cranking his name is deacon too

Old Post 11-19-2013 12:41 AM
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

Can you post Deacon's Ped. ,, Nice looking hound

Thanks in advance,

Old Post 05-12-2014 07:08 PM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Deacon is getting old now 10 or 11. He is down in Mississippi.

--------GRCH GRNITECH PR SILVER CREEK SETH
----GRNITECH PR GOOSE CREEK SLUGGER
--------GRNITECH PR MILLER'S STYLISH QUEENIE
--GRCH GRNITECH PR HIGH DOLLAR DEACON
--------GRNITECH PR NOCTURNAL NAILOR
----PR KY RIVER CHIGGER
--------GRNITECH PR CUMMINS'S TREE TALKIN SKEETER

Old Post 05-13-2014 06:56 PM
crazyjuice
UKC Forum Member

Deacon was bred a week ago to a real nice female gonna get me one mite be last chance
Call me Jason I mite can get ya one

Old Post 05-18-2014 12:30 AM
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Crazyjuice I talked to Wayne about the litter this week. You are suppose to get 2. I was planning to let the "master" start them then put some cash in your pocket when I buy one from you

I will call you tomorrow on my way to the woods

Last edited by jason_beagles on 05-18-2014 at 12:46 AM

Old Post 05-18-2014 12:44 AM
crazyjuice
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good man gimme a call

Old Post 05-18-2014 01:15 AM
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-24-2015 01:02 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Diesel ......

quote:
Originally posted by jason_beagles
NiteCh City Boy Big Diesal

Hunting in the South Carolina swamps Jan 2013

He is a good looking rascal......
I like these Slugger bred dogs, I have a litter mate female to Slugger III......she is pretty nice.

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-25-2015 02:28 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Thanks. If you decide to breed her let me know. I have couple females lined up to breed to him.

Last edited by jason_beagles on 04-18-2016 at 02:26 PM

Old Post 01-25-2015 02:47 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Breeding....

quote:
Originally posted by jason_beagles
Thanks. If you decide to breed her let me know. I have couple females lined up to breed to him. Here is my post about him. http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=414092

She is due in anytime now, she is actually late by about a month. Not breeding her this time, but wanted to breed her to a Slugger bred Hound when I do. I was planning on some line breeding.
My buddy Ronnie Phelps and Jerry Hicks owned Deacon.
I would be interested, do you have sperm collected ?
Thanks.....Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-25-2015 03:06 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

I got Diesal from Jerry when he was 16 months old back in 2010. I don't have Deacon semen but I am going to collect Diesal soon. Probably will collect him a few times.

Old Post 01-25-2015 03:32 PM
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

BTT Anyone with Deacon dogs on here?

Old Post 04-18-2016 02:27 PM
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Upcoming litter

Old Post 05-03-2016 12:43 AM
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Video Diesal and Dream

https://youtu.be/Npz5Y71SPKY

Old Post 05-28-2016 01:59 AM