UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Mountain Feist Pups for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

Mountain Feist Pups for sale

I still have my redbones, but I decided to get a Mountain Feist Squirrel Dog. I have gotten so attached to these squirrel dogs they are the most fun and hunting machines. when you go out and buy a booster seat for your squirrel dogs to ride in your truck, you know you are hooked.
They will tree squirrel, bobcats, coons, possums and any other varmint.

The mother is a buckskin color, about 18lbs she is a granddaughter of Reynolds Trump 2017 UKC Grand Squirrel Champion, including numerous titles. The sire is Black and Tan Ozark Feist out of Missouri, a top squirrel dog. These dogs are natural Tree Dogs, excellent temperaments, great all around dog. Most important they are very affectionate to their owners and kids.
Start your son or daughter to squirrel hunt and show bench and squirrel hunt competition. Their is nothing more fun taking your kids or grandkids out to hunt squirrels.
I have 1 female and 4 males for $200 they are out of one of my best squirrel dogs. Up to date on shots and wormer, pups will be 8 weeks old Oct 1. Located in Southern IL.
Call or text for Doug 618-499-9604 or PM me

*SAVE A JOB - SAVE A FAMILY*
BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

Last edited by RUTTIN' RIDGE on 10-29-2021 at 12:24 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2021 08:52 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RUTTIN' RIDGE Click here to Send RUTTIN' RIDGE a Private Message Click Here to Email RUTTIN' RIDGE Find more posts by RUTTIN' RIDGE Add RUTTIN' RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

Feist pups

6 pups left, one female, 5 boys.

*SAVE A JOB - SAVE A FAMILY*
BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-29-2021 12:23 AM
RUTTIN' RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RUTTIN' RIDGE Click here to Send RUTTIN' RIDGE a Private Message Click Here to Email RUTTIN' RIDGE Find more posts by RUTTIN' RIDGE Add RUTTIN' RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote