UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > looking for a uchtman bred pup for 9 year old son
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Travis B
UKC Forum Member

looking for a uchtman bred pup for 9 year old son

I've been out of the coon hunting world now for well 9 years or so and after coming home to find my sons dog dead last night he told me he was ready to start coon hunting. (after a lot of eye rolling from my wife) We decided to find us a bluetick pup for us to train so he can learn everything about it. I would like to find a uchtman bred dog that would go back to andy or ransom. Or maybe gary's zeb dog. I had a dog out of ransom by the name of drew and he was the best coondog I ever went to the woods with. Smart dog that handled exceptionaly well. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2015 06:28 PM
Travis B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis B Click here to Send Travis B a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis B Find more posts by Travis B Add Travis B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dave Woofter on her has some really nice pups, and is a the best guy you'll find. Give him a call. (740) 342-4257

Old Post 07-29-2015 07:27 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Good luck in your adventures, those kids are the future of not only our sport of coonhunting, but hunting in general

Maybe not the exact breeding you are looking for, but if I was in the market for a pup, I'd take a good hard look at these ( He's in Missouri too) $250 a pup already performanced

Thread link

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928424536

Dual Grand Bubba X Ch Nite Ch Dixie Htx Pups

--------------------Dual Grand Russ' Treein Blu Lumber
---------------Grand Nite Ch Sandbergs Joe
-------------------Junkyard blue Peg
-----Dual Grand Sandbergs Bock
-------------------Grand Nite Ch Coz' Sparetime Spanky
---------------Grand Nite Ch Russ' Treein Blu Sophy
--------------------Dual Grand Twin Lakes Blue Star Oxy
Ch Nite Ch Davis' Wakenda Creek Blue Dixie HTX
--------------------Ch Grand Nite Ch Slifes Blue Rambo
---------------Grand Nite Ch Mcdonalds Hat Creek Phydeaux
--------------------Nite Ch Ch Mcdonalds Tx. Blue Dot
-----Dual Grand Sheltons Shooting Star
--------------------Dual Grand Smileys Blue Rambo II
---------------Dual Grand Bricky Creek Little Bit
--------------------Dual Grand Smileys Blue Heather

6 Males 6 Females. DOB:6-19-15 $250

--------------------Nite Ch Smokey River JBS Chief
---------------FchGrandNiteChGrCh Vinings Runnin Bullet
--------------------GrandNiteChChSmokey Rivers Crazys Blue Fly
-----Grand Nite Ch Ch Bullets Runnin Rattler
--------------------Grand Nite Ch Northern Blue Jet V
---------------Ch Turkey Creek Blue Mandy II
--------------------Nite Ch Turkey Creek Blue Mandy
Dual Grand Rudds Blue Dancin Bubba
--------------------Dual Grand Levis Northern Blue Bingo
---------------Grand Nite Ch Bingos Northern Blue Dancer
--------------------Ch Nite Ch Oswalts Night Blue Mae Belle
-----Dual Grand Evans Blue Dancin Jetta
--------------------Grand Nite CH Coz' Sparetime Spanky
---------------Northern Blue Jetta 2
-------------------Nite Ch Tuckers Blue River Jetta

Dixie has 4 wins towards grand nite. Shes had a lot of cast wins just luck hasn't fallin our way. I can give references on Dixie. You can come by and hunt with some offspring of hers too. With the blood behind these it would be hard for them not to be coondogs. I went ahead and permanently performanced the whole litter, thatll save you money. There being wormed regularly and will have 2 rounds of shots.
Carrollton Missouri. Call Brian Davis. Home 1-660-542-0932 Cell 1-660-329-0650
Call Alex Rudd on info on Bubba. 1-660-202-0540

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 07-29-2015 07:35 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis B
UKC Forum Member

Wow that is one heck of a pedigree on those pups!!! I had a dog out of Rambo 2 a long time ago that was a good coon dog. He just didn't have the mouth that my uchtman dogs had. Might've just been him too you never know. He would get deep and in these big missouri hollers these dogs need a big mouth. That's a good cross to keep in mind though if nothing else shows up.

Old Post 07-29-2015 08:51 PM
Travis B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis B Click here to Send Travis B a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis B Find more posts by Travis B Add Travis B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bill

Thanks Bill for the kind words. You and I are on the same page for what breeding we like Travis. I am the Guy that owned Andy's littermate brother Amous and he died here and I buried him in my wick hunting jacket. Loved the dog. My female that has pups Bill is talking about is out of Zeb. If you are interested look at Ranger/Lou pups. And I will work with you if I can. Good luck on finding what you want. Dave Woofter Ohio

Old Post 07-30-2015 02:26 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis B
UKC Forum Member

David, I've hunted and owned quite a few of the different bloodlines and after owning drew out of Scott's ransom dog I knew that was the bloodline I was after! That was the dog all the old timers used to tell me about with the old line of "you think you got a good dog but you'll know it when you do" line! It broke my heart when I had to sell drew due to things out of my control but I knew he was going to a good home! I just want my son to have the best dog that I can get him with what I can afford. I'll take a look at the ranger/Lou pups and I'll get back to you!

Old Post 07-30-2015 03:27 AM
Travis B
UKC Forum Member

Those are some good looking pups David! I just wished you were closer I'm afraid at this point I couldn't afford to drive out there and pick one of these pups up. I do like the old style hounds and the blood line in that cross ought to make a good coon dog! I might have to dig around and see if I can find Scott's number somewhere. Might have to blow the dust off of my old blue books lol! It's good to see that the uchtman bloodline is still going strong!

Old Post 07-30-2015 03:55 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Travis I will be coming to Autumn Oaks, and I would be happy to bring a pup there, and maybe someone out your way could bring it closer to you.... If that would help.

Old Post 07-30-2015 11:17 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Travis give me a call I think I can put you in contact with a pup. 660-641-6301 Zeb top and bottom.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 07-30-2015 12:03 PM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis B
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HankTaber
Travis give me a call I think I can put you in contact with a pup. 660-641-6301 Zeb top and bottom.

I will try and give you a call tonight.....

Old Post 07-30-2015 08:37 PM
Toddrobinson
UKC Forum Member

This is what's it's all about guys. It's absolutely awesome how you guys are trying to help this man and his son. Good luck Travis in getting a pup and I hope all goes well with it.

Old Post 08-01-2015 04:26 PM
Toddrobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toddrobinson Click here to Send Toddrobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Toddrobinson Find more posts by Toddrobinson Add Toddrobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis B
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Toddrobinson
This is what's it's all about guys. It's absolutely awesome how you guys are trying to help this man and his son. Good luck Travis in getting a pup and I hope all goes well with it.

After being out of the coon hunting world for almost a decade it makes me very proud to see that the comraderie amongst coon hunters has not waivered! This is why I've always said that I'm proud to be a coonhunter!!!

Old Post 08-01-2015 05:13 PM
24karathounds
UKC Forum Member

I have some heavy utchman bred pups be ready in a few weeks and a different litter of really really heavy utchman bred pups be ready in September located in north mo call or text 6602922829

Old Post 08-02-2015 06:46 AM
24karathounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 24karathounds Click here to Send 24karathounds a Private Message Click Here to Email 24karathounds Find more posts by 24karathounds Add 24karathounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis B
UKC Forum Member

I would like to thank everyone for the help but I think we found our pup in west plains, mo! After talking to will Jett he has the pups that I think are meant for us. Zeb top and bottom and sounds like some real good hounds!! My son is super excited!! (Which I might be a little bit excited myself)! Thanks to everyone for their help I truly do appreciate it!

Old Post 08-02-2015 02:22 PM