UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grch GRnite pr johnson's blue Ann x Grnite Ch Leon's Darkside pups
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Got to hunt with Leon last night & I'm looking forward to seeing him in the Zones

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2015 06:47 PM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rustydonley
UKC Forum Member

leon

he sure looks nice. Rusty

Old Post 08-26-2015 09:11 PM
rustydonley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rustydonley Click here to Send rustydonley a Private Message Click Here to Email rustydonley Find more posts by rustydonley Add rustydonley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pamjohnson
the pups that have sold thus far have been sold to hunters that have hunted with ann and liked how she works in the woods. anyone interested in hunting with ann is welcome to come for a hunt and see for yourself!

mike my son tells me u hunted with ann 1 nite at the reuion in ky a couple years ago. you was hunting a piazon female that nite maybe named abby. he enjoyed hunting with u!

That sounds right-I did hunt Abbie down there a couple nights that year. All I remember was BIG hills and scarce coon! Concidentaly, I tried to breed Abbie to Leon this year (AI, as she wouldn't stand) but she didn't take, think I may have been a little early in her cycle. I'm going to try again when she comes back in, if it wasn't for the hope of getting her bred to him, I'd buy one of your pups myself and if I never get it done, I'll prolly regret not getting one when I had the chance. It sounds like U have a very good cross there!

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 09-02-2015 12:25 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krazyassndn
UKC Forum Member

my brother should be by to see you I hope he gets a couple I told him I would take one too really like the cross he has a nice male out of dancers northern blue son best blue dog I have hunted with

CH'PR'LEE'S INSANE TREE ROCK N ROBIN "ALL GRAND PED"
CH(1 WIN TOWARDS GRCH)'PR'LEE'S WILD CLOVER ALL OVER(AKA "CLOVE" WILD BUTCH X WILD CASEY FEMALE)
'PR' LEE'S WILDCARDS X DOMINOS II (AKA DJ) (DOMINO JR)
CREEK COUNTY
COONHUNTERS PRESIDENT
UKC LICENSED BENCH SHOW JUDGE

Old Post 09-04-2015 02:26 PM
krazyassndn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krazyassndn Click here to Send krazyassndn a Private Message Find more posts by krazyassndn Add krazyassndn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

1 nice female pup left.

Old Post 09-10-2015 11:57 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

congratulations! to leon on going to the finals of the ukc world hunt again.

Old Post 09-21-2015 12:59 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pamjohnson
female 4

[URL=http://s1337.photobucket.com/user/thommy2/media/ann%20pups%20007_zpsja0kjvt9.jpg.html][/UR

Do you still have this nice female available???

Old Post 09-21-2015 07:43 PM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

This cross should produce coondogs that can WIN!!!!

Gr. Nt. Ch. Leon's Darkside!

In 2013 Leon (As a two/three Year Old) won six out of seven Nt. Ch. Casts to become a Gr. Nt. Ch.

Qualified for the 2013 UKC World Championship with a 4th at a UKC RQE in Meadville, Pa.

Leon also won multiple GR. Nt. Ch. casts in 2013.

Cambria Coon Hunters Association "2013 CCHA Coon Hound of the Year"!

Gr. Nt. Ch. Cast Winner at 2014 BBCHA Spring Hunt Ashland Ohio.

High Scoring Gr. Nt. Ch. at the 2014 BBOA Pennsylvania Sate Championship!

Qualified for 2014 UKC World Championship on 5/24/2014
at Eckhart Maryland, Tri-State CHA Inc.

Double Cast Winner at 2014 UKC World Championship Zone 3 Blairsville, Pennsylvania.

Top 100 winner at the 2014 UKC World Championship!

2014 Top 10 Bluetick in the Purina Outstanding Coonhound Race!

2015 Little Mountain Music Championship Hunt Gr. Nt. Ch. Winner and High Scoring Bluetick!

2015 won 1st place and High Scoring dog and Qualified for the UKC World Championship at an RQE on 5/30/2015 at Eckhart Maryland, Tri-State CHA Inc.

2015...Brianna (14 years old) took 2nd place with Gr. Nt. Ch. Leon's Darkside at the the Pennsylvania State Youth Championship hunt on 06-27-15 held at Laurelville Pa .

2015...King of Hunt, High Scoring Gr. Nt. Ch., High Scoring Dog at Cambria Coon Hunter's Association on 07-11-15.

2015...Autumn Oaks Gr. Nt. Ch. Cast Winner in Richmond Indiana on 09-04-15.

2015...Double Cast Winner at UKC World Championship Zone 3 Meadville , Pennsylvania.

2015...Top 100 winner at the UKC World Championship!

PC

Old Post 09-22-2015 02:49 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote