UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > DNA test kit???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

DNA test kit???

When I try and request a DNA test kit from the website, it just states the "store is closed". How do I go about getting a test kit?

GRNITECHHOF PKC CHAMPION ‘PR' PRIME TIME OUTLAW JESSE JAMES HTX3
2019 6th Place UKC World Championship
2019 Purina Race National Leader

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!!!
–- Wyatt Earp

People accuse me of being color blind. The truth is I will hunt red ones, blue ones, black and white ones, yellow ones, black and tan ones, or even brindle ones; Just as long as they are English!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2018 04:01 PM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

We are in the process of upgrading our store that's why it says it is closed. You can check the store again tomorrow or you can call us and we can take the order over the phone or you can send in a written request with your name, address, and the fact that you want to order a DNA kit and the $4.00 payment for the kit.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2018 04:47 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote