UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Global Warming
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

Dont know what everyone is so unhappy about, just 2 months in and Ole Joe fixed the global warming thingy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-17-2021 09:42 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

Ole wingnut 66 oughta be happy, 60 days in and his man got us some state sponored and payed for abortions, Higher taxes, higher fuel prices, and strong talk on some unconstitutional gun laws. , You are getting your moneys worth , only 1400 bucks to look the other way.

Old Post 02-17-2021 09:53 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If y'all are complaining about higher gasoline prices at the pump; have you been grocery shopping? Apparantly farmers use gasoline/diesel to produce our food and then truckers use diesel to bring it to us. On top of that beef, pork and chicken producers have to have grain produced by the farmers and hauled by truckers to feed their cows, chickens and pigs. Then those truckers whose trucks run on diesel have to haul the cows, chickens and pigs to livestock markets; then to meat processing plants; then to your grocery store. Dictator Biden and the Greenies are going to destroy our whole food chain.

Old Post 02-18-2021 03:54 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Can't Win....Rats got you coming and going

John Kerry Blames Frigid Temperatures and Record Cold on Global Warming, Says We have 9 Years Left to Save the Planet

Joe Biden’s Special Climate Envoy John Kerry said that the record cold temperatures we are seeing are because of global warming.

Kerry, who flies on private jets, owns a mega yacht and several mansions, said that we only have 9 years left to save the planet from a catastrophe.

When he took a gas-guzzling private jet to accept a climate award in Iceland. and confronted about flying in a private jet, pompous Kerry said, it’s “the only choice for someone like me.” Yep ,AN ELITIST RAT

According to Kerry, “global warming” is now “global weirding” since he is unable to explain why frigid temperatures took Texas hostage this week.

Kerry said the ice age is actually coming from global warming.
HUH??? I thought the snow caps were melting???

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-20-2021 11:13 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Greenhouse gas emissions decreased 10% in 2020. If they just followed Trump's policies, our greenhouse gas emissions would be 0% in 10 years.

Kerry's great Paris Peace Accord says that China, Russia and India don't have to decrease their emmisions for 20 years while the US has to spend millions to decrease ours over the next ten years. China, Russia and India get a free pass for ten years. Guess who negotiated that treaty. Biden and Kerry call that "setting a good example". Trump called that "being taken advantage of". That is why he pulled out of it.

Old Post 02-21-2021 03:03 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Greenhouse gas emissions decreased 10% in 2020. If they just followed Trump's policies, our greenhouse gas emissions would be 0% in 10 years.

Kerry's great Paris Peace Accord says that China, Russia and India don't have to decrease their emmisions for 20 years while the US has to spend millions to decrease ours over the next ten years. China, Russia and India get a free pass for ten years. Guess who negotiated that treaty. Biden and Kerry call that "setting a good example". Trump called that "being taken advantage of". That is why he pulled out of it.

I guess be'in democrat means be'in stupid, but be'in OK with it

Old Post 02-21-2021 03:26 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

In 2019 under President Trump America's CO2 emissions dropped all of the way back to the same level as 1992. This was while still increasing our economy at all time record levels.

The only problem is our climate is worldwide. While we are decreasing our emissions China is increasing theirs. They keep building coal fired electric plants. Remember the Paris Peace Accord treaty that Kerry negotiated; President Trump pulled out of and Dictator Biden rejoined? Well under this agreement America has to decrease our emissions but China doesn't have to decrease theirs. And by the way, it has nothing to do with Peace. It is all about climate. Imagine that. Does this make any sense at all? Why in the world do Biden/Kerry think that Americans should have to cut back and hurt our economy but China doesn't have to? Biden/Kerry are real negotiators.

Old Post 04-20-2021 04:29 PM
benderb4
Banned

NO MORE COOK OUTS WITH THOSE NICE THICK 16 OZ T-BONE STEAKS FOR YOU DEMENTED DICTATOR BIDEN VOTERS !!!!😋😋

Enjoy your VEGGIE BURGERS !!🤢🤢

Biden’s Climate Requirements: Cut 90% of Red Meat From Diet; Americans Can Only Eat One Burger Per Month
(yeah well know how that will go down,MEAT FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEE)

Americans may have to cut their red meat consumption by a whopping 90 percent and cut their consumption of other animal based foods in half.

To do that, it would require Americans to only consume about four pounds of red meat per year, or 0.18 ounces per day.

It equates to consuming roughly one average sized burger per month.

More than half of new cars bought in the United States would need to be electric within the next decade, studies show.

It would mean more than 65 percent of new cars and SUV sales and 10 percent of new truck sales would need to be electric.

Americans may also be forced to purchase a $55,000 electric vehicle under Biden’s Marxist climate plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And if that is not bad enough.............Racism is now causing Global Warming !!!!!
DANG RACISM CAUSES EVERY ILL THAT IS KNOWN TO PLAQUE THE WORLD ????

Radical Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) relaunched the Green New Deal on Earth Day Eve by suggesting climate change is caused by racial injustice.
“Which means that we must recognize in legislation that the trampling of indigenous rights is a cause of climate change, that the trampling of racial justice is a cause of climate change,” she doubled down...........🤣🤣🤣

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-25-2021 at 03:53 PM

Old Post 04-25-2021 01:08 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Biden Administration's Government scientists are now saying that lowering emmissions 50% for the next 20 years will drop our average temps .0005 degrees. We are going to spend trillions of dollars, get rid of beef, increase our taxes and basically change our whole lifestyle for such a miniscule change in our climate? Now is climate change purely political or what? By the way, Biden and Kerry have these figures. They came from their own scientists. I wonder why main stream media aren't reporting them to everyone?

If we are going to spend trillions and completely change our lives, shouldn't we know how much of a difference these changes will make?

Old Post 04-25-2021 05:13 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

So at that rate, we can drop the earth's temperature one degree in the next 40,000 years. I can hardly wait.

Old Post 04-26-2021 02:54 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

But Dictator Biden and his Climate Czar say that we "must" cut our emmisions by 50% in the next 10 years. We can't do it over the next 20-50 years. And how many trillions of dollars will it cost us to do this in just 10 years.

Old Post 04-26-2021 03:35 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well new figures are out. Carbon emmissions from the USA in 2020 were the lowest that they have been in 20 years. The USA is in complete compliance with the Paris Peace Accord Agreement.

So why do we need to wreck our economy; send gas prices sky high; become dependant on mid east oil producers and spend 6 trillion dollars? I wonder just how much of that $6 trillion will find its way into corrupt politician's pockets. Now we know that those politicians could care less about carbon emissions. What is the only thing that they care about? Oh well, it is green.

Old Post 07-29-2021 12:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The greenies are just now realizing how much coal the Chinese are burning to make electricity to manufacture all of those solar panels that they are selling us.

Old Post 08-01-2021 03:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dictator Biden says that America must "set an example for the world to follow". Well, how is that working out?

America has already cut its CO2 emissions by more than 10%.

China is following our example by building more coal fired electric plants so that they can build more solar panels and electric vehicle batteries to sell to America.

China now produces 25% of the whole rest of the world's CO2 emissions. I guess that China didn't get Biden's memo.

Maybe America should start producing more CO2 emissions and then the Chinese would start worrying and produce less.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-10-2021 at 03:01 PM

Old Post 08-10-2021 02:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, which is worse: the United Nations' alarmism on Global warming or the White House's alarmism on Covid?
Have y'all seen what is coming out of the United Nations and posted on the interweb the last couple of weeks from their so called climate experts? It sure does sound a lot like what is coming from the White House's Covid experts.

The United Nations Is using climate change in an attempt to take over control of the world. Give me a break, America has actually decreased their CO2 emissions 25% in the last 10 years. This is without spending 3 trillion dollars and without the greenies. Where is the crisis? Why hasn't the United Nations put any pressure on China? Maybe Trump was right about the UN. I wonder why Biden thinks the UN is so great?

Old Post 08-10-2021 10:02 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just went back and reread the first page of this thread. Oh my goodness.... John Kerry, our global climate Czar has been on the job for 8 months now. Does anyone know of one single thing that he has accomplished? Does anyone know of anything that he has even attempted? I wonder how much that he is getting paid. I know that he and his family are jetting all over the globe in his private jet. You better believe that we are picking up the tab for that. I wonder if his stepson is going with him? Y'all remember Kerry's stepson. He was Hunter Biden's partner in crime.

Old Post 08-10-2021 10:15 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I saw a program on TV this evening about one of America's first climate control programs. It was started in 1939 and they called it TVA, the Tennessee Valley Authority.

Old Post 08-11-2021 01:01 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Anyone else ever wonder what our weather would be if they would just leave it alone... countries all around the globe including ours seeding clouds and who knows what else altering patterns.
*Flying commercial is below Kerry! He is one of those sophisticated people they were talking about that attended O's birthday bash. "Rules for thee and not for me." Motto of the elitist.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-11-2021 04:04 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The climate change scientists need to talk to the geology scientists. Our climate has gone through changes since the beginning of time. How about the ice age? There are plenty of areas of land on the globe that were once under water. We have deserts that used to be lakes.

Old Post 08-11-2021 02:06 PM
benderb4
Banned

Evidently American oil pollutes more then OPEC's

Psaki noted that Mr. Biden’s energy policies would bring the U.S. net-zero emissions by 2050 and increase clean power use by 2035.

What a MORON !!!

Pathetic and embarrassing’: Biden asks OPEC to up oil output while limiting U.S. energy production

“It’s a little odd to call on OPEC when prices go up, but it’s also odd to restrict production domestically.”

Sonya Savage, the minister of energy for Alberta, slammed the move.
The Biden administration pleading with OPEC to increase oil production to rescue the United States from high fuel prices months after canceling the Keystone XL pipeline smacks of hypocrisy,” she said in a statement.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...-limiting-us-e/

The White House on Wednesday made the embarrassing move to call on OPEC and its allies to boost oil production as pump prices climb, underscoring alarm over the U.S. loss of energy independence under President Biden.

Domestic producers said Mr. Biden should have looked to them to bolster the nation’s oil supply.

U.S. oil production dropped to about 11.2 million barrels a day from more than 13 million barrels a day

The national average price for a gallon of gas was $3.185 Wednesday morning, That is up from $2.174 a gallon during this time last year

Old Post 08-12-2021 04:35 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Just another example of Biden economics. Biden shutting down the pipeline and stopping drilling and oil production was all political. The smart economic solution was to decrease demand for oil in America and production would have decreased on its own. But then no one has ever accused Biden of being smart or knowing anything about economics.

Decreasing oil production in America without decreasing demand worldwide will just stimulate oil production in the mideast and cause America to import oil at inflated prices. What a dummy our new Dictator is.

Old Post 08-12-2021 06:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well Kerry has been our Climate Czar for 9 months now. Does anyone know of anything that he has done other than travel around the globe on a paid vacation, meet with his buddies in Iran and pad his own pockets? I wonder how much of our money Biden is paying his good buddy?

Old Post 10-06-2021 11:09 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Our new Climate Czar has been on the job for more than a year. During that time global carbon emissions have increased more than 6% to their highest level ever. Sounds to me like he needs to be fired. Biden's green energy policies are actually increasing global warming. By contrast carbon emissions dropped 10% under Trump.

Old Post 05-18-2022 06:48 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, California has the highest "green energy" taxes. California has the most "green energy" regulations and restrictions. California has the highest gas prices. Guess what state has the highest greenhouse gas emissions. That is right... California and Texas. Can you believe that the governor of California plans on running for President and the democrats actually plan on voting for him? What idiots...

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-20-2022 at 03:59 PM

Old Post 10-20-2022 03:53 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden has been in office for 2 years now. Guess what, greenhouse gas emissions have gone up almost 2%. While Trump was in office they went down 10%. What is up with that? Numbers don't lie. Also global warming continues to rise. After spending trillions of dollars, increasing inflation and wrecking our economy, Biden policies have had no effect on global warming.

Old Post 01-11-2023 02:37 PM