UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech'pr' Black Creeks Still Water Chase
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

3 months old

My 6 year old daughter and I were out working with a 3 month old Chase puppy today. He is looking up off to a good start.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:39 AM
pastorgary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pastorgary Click here to Send pastorgary a Private Message Click Here to Email pastorgary Visit pastorgary's homepage! Find more posts by pastorgary Add pastorgary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickkauffman
UKC Forum Member

nice looking pup

Old Post 01-14-2014 04:45 PM
nickkauffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickkauffman Click here to Send nickkauffman a Private Message Find more posts by nickkauffman Add nickkauffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

PASTORGARY

Would you tell me who the dam is to that , great looking
red pup.? - Thanks

Old Post 01-15-2014 12:29 AM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Ron

The dam of that pup is as follows:

-----T-top Dark Timber Spook
Dam: South Run Soggy Timber Maze
----- Soggy Bottom Razors Live Wire

It is the same cross that produced the Tug dog and the female that I'm currently hunting.

Old Post 01-15-2014 02:10 AM
pastorgary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pastorgary Click here to Send pastorgary a Private Message Click Here to Email pastorgary Visit pastorgary's homepage! Find more posts by pastorgary Add pastorgary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Mintons Still Water Rooster

Rooster is now owned by Cold Creek Kennels and Matt Hall of Castalia, OH.
Matt is planning to finish Rooster to Gr Nite. Brady Norman will be handling Rooster in both the UKC and PKC hints.

Old Post 02-01-2014 06:56 PM
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Bavarian Red Fin

Walker Mtn Kennels would like to thank Mr. Dennis Little for the opportunity to own Fin. He is an outstanding hound and will pushed to compete in the UKC and PKC hunts.

Old Post 02-01-2014 07:13 PM
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Congradulations

ON YOUR NEW ADITION , HE LOOKS GREAT ON THE WOOD
DOES HE HAVE ANY ON THE GROUND YET-??
[[ WIN BIG WITH HIM, GOOD LUCK ]]

Old Post 02-04-2014 12:45 AM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Did you get the Jake x Lexus female bred? I have a sister to her that I really like. Interested to see how that cross works.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Bobcat Bustin Billy

Nt.Ch.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Coon Slammin Sage

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy

Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Kim's Cat Crazy Maci

'PR' MT Red's Tree Ringin Rhea

(406)564-3061

Old Post 02-04-2014 03:37 AM
Kevin Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Jackson Click here to Send Kevin Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Jackson Find more posts by Kevin Jackson Add Kevin Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

It is looking like she should start to show blood any day. I am excited to make this cross and get pups on the ground. How is you Jake and Lexus female doing?

Thanks for asking

Old Post 02-04-2014 01:24 PM
cooner
UKC Forum Member

congrats

Congrats guys on your new purchase...he really sounds good.. I know a guy in ohio who really likes to push those pkc hunts...hint..hint...lol..b uggs getting pretty restless up here now that our true winter has set in and its just not pup weather.. Eitherway good luck and god bless you..

PETE SLONE. 440-855-1558

Old Post 02-04-2014 01:33 PM
cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooner Click here to Send cooner a Private Message Find more posts by cooner Add cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

She a real nice dog. Sweet disposition and really laid back around the house. She is a real nice coon and cat dog. Hunts good by herself or with other dogs. Good nose, big loud bawl on track, good locate, chop on tree. Hunts hard and goes till she hits a coon. When she trees she has a coon and stays till you get there. She has two first place wins but hasn't been in a lot of hunts. I've bred her twice to my male and the pups turned out above average and are hunted on coon, lion, bobcat, bear, and one is used on hogs. She has been treeing coon on her own since she was young. Probably the most honest and accurate hound I've ever owned. I have a male out of her that just turned 3 that is a very nice dog. I also have a grand pup to her that is a year and a half old that was making lion races at 6 months old and she is independant. When she hits a track that's what she runs no matter what the other dogs are doing. They all run tracks not dogs. I like a dog that will honor if they don't have anything else but I hate a dog that will leave a track just to go with other dogs. I have no room here for me too dogs. I'm a long ways away and I don't know if you'd even be interested but if you ever want to breed your female to a real nice nephew I'd work with you to make it happen. I'd sure like a pup out of it. I could have the litter sold before they are born to big game hunters. Take care and I look forward to seeing how your female crosses on Chase. Should be some good ones. If I had the room I'd be trying to get one out here.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Bobcat Bustin Billy

Nt.Ch.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Coon Slammin Sage

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy

Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Kim's Cat Crazy Maci

'PR' MT Red's Tree Ringin Rhea

(406)564-3061

Old Post 02-04-2014 07:18 PM
Kevin Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Jackson Click here to Send Kevin Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Jackson Find more posts by Kevin Jackson Add Kevin Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

Thanks for the info on your Jake x Lexus female she sounds like a good one. Also sounds very much like her sister. I may be interested in a cross with one of your stock on her sometime in the future. Right now I'm focused on these crosses on Chase. I am planning to keep a few females out of them to begin line breeding on Chase. Thanks and keep in touch!

Old Post 02-05-2014 01:59 PM
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Bavarian Red Fin

Fin looked good last night. He's adjusting to these WV mountains pretty quick.

Old Post 02-07-2014 12:14 PM
cooner
UKC Forum Member

fin

Looking good fellas...

PETE SLONE. 440-855-1558

Old Post 02-07-2014 04:05 PM
cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooner Click here to Send cooner a Private Message Find more posts by cooner Add cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ron

quote:
Originally posted by pastorgary
The dam of that pup is as follows:

-----T-top Dark Timber Spook
Dam: South Run Soggy Timber Maze
----- Soggy Bottom Razors Live Wire

It is the same cross that produced the Tug dog and the female that I'm currently hunting.

Maze on the wood

Here is another nice female out of Old Spook, Autumn on the wood.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Last edited by OUTLAW REDBONE on 02-09-2014 at 05:15 PM

Old Post 02-09-2014 05:08 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Buck

I appreciate the pics.

Maze is definitely all coondog!! Dropped her one night about month ago by herself and pulled her off the tree 2 1/2 miles from where we dropped her. Had to drive 12 miles to get to her because the creek was too high to cross. She is a good one!! The Tug dog that she is the mother to is a get deep treed with the meat dog as well. He is only 2 1/2 years old but is one super nice hound!!!

Old Post 02-10-2014 06:04 PM
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Cross Just Made!

*****Wrongway Ace
***Black Creek Still Water Chase
*****Wrongway Reba
Pups Due on April 10th
*******T-Top Tree Talkin Red Rat
*****T-Top Rabble Rouser
*******T-Top Rock-N-Red Raven
***Sterkis' Midnight Melody
*******Big G Farms Red Ice
*****Thomas Midnight Music
*******Big G Farms Red Pepper

The T-Top Blood has crossed well on Chase in the past! Gonna see what happens with this one.

Old Post 02-12-2014 03:02 PM
trapper81
UKC Forum Member

Hello

coldcreekkennel1981@yahoo.com

Old Post 02-12-2014 08:37 PM
trapper81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trapper81 Click here to Send trapper81 a Private Message Click Here to Email trapper81 Find more posts by trapper81 Add trapper81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trapper81
UKC Forum Member

hello

Thanks Gary and Scott for the chance to buy Rooster. Looks as are weather is finally going up in temp in the next week it was actually warm today 21 degrees but next week maybe in the 50's.
. So does Andy plan on hunting Chase in any big hunts this year?

Old Post 02-14-2014 02:51 AM
trapper81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trapper81 Click here to Send trapper81 a Private Message Click Here to Email trapper81 Find more posts by trapper81 Add trapper81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trapper81
UKC Forum Member

Hello

Hi Gary thought you like this a pic of Chase Grandson on the wood split treed. I would say what ever in this blood gets passed right down and make coon dogs. This is Cold Creeks cold front vader owned by Mike Shuey. This is one of Roosters pups taken tonight he is 6 months old.

Old Post 02-17-2014 12:35 AM
trapper81
UKC Forum Member

hello

Hey Gary how is buggs doing is he going to be ready in the spring for the hunts this year?

Old Post 02-18-2014 05:24 PM
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Snowed In!

He is in Northeast OH waiting for the snow to melt!!! Lol! The plan is to hit the hunts this spring, we'll see how it goes!

Old Post 02-18-2014 06:19 PM
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Go Power!! No Fear!!

This little 5 month old Chase x Maze pup was dropped last night for the first time in the dark and went .65 miles as the crow flies with his lost half brother. Second drop he went 750 yds and hunted every step with Fin before we picked them up do to storms rolling in. Guys you need to consider Chase when breeding.

Old Post 02-21-2014 08:24 PM
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Another on the way!

Walker Mtn's Still Water Micki in her first night hunt picked up her win!! In the wind Micki looked good. She is a ball of fire and I'm looking forward to seeing her get better.

-----chase
Walker Mtn's Still Water Micki
-----maze

There is another female out of Chase in Indiana with two first places as well.

Old Post 03-15-2014 08:25 PM
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

did you

Just wondering if the female from the Doc/Fiddle cross ever got bred to Chase. I hope so.

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 03-16-2014 12:53 PM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote