UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > pr status....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cyndi kate
UKC Forum Member

pr status....

gud day sir....again i would like to follow up the permanent regstration of bgpk's mis t-bak and bgpk's poker face here are there ukc literticket numbers ....t-bak-A546 745...poker face-A392 269...and also for the application for the literticket of pr ppk volturi x fbk shadow owned by ruel perez...they were under rushed service....so i had 3 applications to be follwed up...tnx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2012 01:40 PM
cyndi kate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cyndi kate Click here to Send cyndi kate a Private Message Click Here to Email cyndi kate Find more posts by cyndi kate Add cyndi kate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cyndi kate
UKC Forum Member

if theres any problem bout my applications just tel me as soon as possible i dnt have time 2 call u coz im busy with my job...hoping for ur kind consideration..tnx...

Last edited by cyndi kate on 11-04-2012 at 02:39 PM

Old Post 11-04-2012 01:43 PM
cyndi kate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cyndi kate Click here to Send cyndi kate a Private Message Click Here to Email cyndi kate Find more posts by cyndi kate Add cyndi kate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

t-bak's papers have been processed. We're holding Poker Face's papers due to a couple of problems. You should be getting a letter from us telling you what the problems are. For the litter: what state does the litter owner live in?

Old Post 11-05-2012 01:13 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cyndi kate
UKC Forum Member

for the liter the registerd owner is ruel perez from the philippines.....i havent recieved any leter from u sir?if u dont mind kindly tel me wats the problem is so that we can solve it imediately?i think the problem is the color am i ryt?

Old Post 11-05-2012 01:32 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

For Poker Face: The problems are: We did not receive enough money, and there was some sort of cross-out or white-out on the paper.

For the litter: It was registered and the papers were mailed out on the 18th.

Old Post 11-05-2012 01:55 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cyndi kate
UKC Forum Member

regarding the first problem about the white out cross i accidentaly wrote on the blanck of co registrant.regarding the 2nd problem i will have to clarify that isue with ny aunt because she was the one who paid for it.how about the permanent registration of tbak?

Last edited by cyndi kate on 11-05-2012 at 02:24 PM

Old Post 11-05-2012 02:13 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

It appears that T-Bak's papers were sent out to you on the 22nd of October.

Old Post 11-05-2012 02:17 PM
cyndi kate
UKC Forum Member

i was wondering because the 3 aplications of tbak and poker face and the litter wer sent all together n was paid through the credit card of my aunt namely mrs vilma longley...how come it isnt enough for the 3 applications can u plz verify how mch was paid for the application for poker face...tnx

Old Post 11-05-2012 02:31 PM
cyndi kate
UKC Forum Member

plz do verify the payment for poker face ..il realy nid the permanent regstration of poker face..tnx....

Old Post 11-05-2012 02:44 PM
cyndi kate
UKC Forum Member

regarding the payment for poker face i think the problem was i hav check the wrong payment because i realized the poker is more than a year already...cud u plz assist me on how to go along wit the extra payment for poker face.

Old Post 11-05-2012 02:47 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You can send me a PM with a visa or master card number, the expiration date of the card, the cardholder's name exactly as it appears on the card and the cardholder's address. Be sure to include the dog's name & UKC number and the fact that we have permission to charge any extra fees needed to the card. Or you can mail the information to us along with a check or money order made payable to UKC. But we also need you to fill out an Affidavit form for this dog. We sent you that form with the letter we sent you.

Old Post 11-05-2012 02:53 PM
cyndi kate
UKC Forum Member

ok il fil it up wen i recieved the leter u sent....il talk to my aunt regarding the extra payment for poker face....or if incase my aunt permited me to used her credit card u can deduct it automaticaly....tnx

Old Post 11-05-2012 03:08 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

OK. You can just include that information when you send the Affidavit back to us.

Old Post 11-05-2012 03:09 PM
cyndi kate
UKC Forum Member

ok tnx sir gud day....

Old Post 11-05-2012 03:12 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Same to you.

Old Post 11-05-2012 03:14 PM