UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ok Allen.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Ok Allen.

I like all of the new proposals all I ever wanted was to have something to pass down these kids could enjoy and be proud of y’all are on the right track.

Now for the hunt director thing I am on the small side of the fence. Most clubs the hunt director will be the only one there if the cast comes back and they will have to wait on a panel to come back. You make it painfull for them to question a call. Make them pay $25 and most of the time when a panel does get back they may not be able to finish their hunt because of deadline $$$ does it for a reason it’s an inconvenience it’s a deterrent!! Only other option you have is to have a moh in that area on call that they can call to make a decision or maybe one to handle all of it like jerry does. It’s really not that big of a problem we been using that format for years and most understand it. Thanks for what y’all do.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2019 09:58 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I am beginning to think Tar has been kidnapped and a ringer has taken his place on this board. Lol. Man, it's really good to see you being happy about something UKC has done. I like your suggestion regarding questions, wait did I just agree with you, or your ringer? Lol. Dave

Old Post 05-09-2019 12:09 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Nah I just always watched anything that anybody did to make my job easier. Every job I ever had there was always somebody that was really good at what they did and I was never to proud to ask them to show me how to do that job efficiently and I got lots of raises that way. The $$$ kc has been in business how many years now ? I see nothing wrong with using what it took them years to perfect. It’s like we already got the blueprint.

Tar

Old Post 05-09-2019 12:16 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote