UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Missing Or Stolen Out Of Pen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Missing Or Stolen Out Of Pen

Please refer to the treeing walkers or redbone classified for a picture of my redbone hound that was stolen out of pen this past December 1, 2018. I am offering a REWARD for the return of my dog with NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!! I WILL PAY YOU WELL FOR YOUR HELP! Thanks Joe Smith 931-703-5557

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2019 02:36 PM
Joe W. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe W. Smith Click here to Send Joe W. Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Joe W. Smith Add Joe W. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Please keep a look out for my dog. Thanks!

Old Post 02-12-2019 09:34 PM
Joe W. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe W. Smith Click here to Send Joe W. Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Joe W. Smith Add Joe W. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Joe

What a shame Joe I hope you find him. I copied the pic from the classifieds for people to see. Try to get someone that does facebook post it on there for you.

He has white on his chest and feet.

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 03-03-2019 12:41 AM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Doug. I really appreciate you taking time to help.. I am not giving up!

Old Post 03-09-2019 02:27 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

I posted his picture and your phone number on facebook in a coonhunters group. Hope you get him back.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 03-09-2019 03:38 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Any luck yet? I actually posted 2 different places on face book.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 03-11-2019 05:58 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, still looking.

Old Post 03-16-2019 10:38 PM
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

Praying your going to get that hound back. It's obvious he meant a lot to you!

Would love to see that reunion!

Old Post 03-27-2019 02:48 AM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

That’s a good looking dog... I hope you get him back soon...

Old Post 03-27-2019 03:15 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

I will also try and post on facebook

Old Post 04-02-2019 08:45 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Still looking!

Old Post 04-08-2019 03:17 PM
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-13-2019 02:27 PM
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Still looking!

Old Post 04-25-2019 02:43 AM
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-08-2019 12:13 AM