UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech Wilson Creek Little Duke
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeremy Hurst
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Wilson Creek Little Duke

Last edited by Jeremy Hurst on 07-14-2023 at 03:45 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2022 05:24 PM
Jeremy Hurst is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy Hurst Click here to Send Jeremy Hurst a Private Message Find more posts by Jeremy Hurst Add Jeremy Hurst to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy Hurst
UKC Forum Member

I’m offering Duke at stud this year. He is going to be 8 this spring and isn’t getting any younger. Duke is all coondog and bred to reproduce. He has qualified for the world hunt the past two years and qualified for TOC. He is a UKC Performance sire and PKC Super Stakes sire. If you are interested feel free to text or call 260-223-2857

Old Post 03-10-2022 05:31 PM
Jeremy Hurst is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy Hurst Click here to Send Jeremy Hurst a Private Message Find more posts by Jeremy Hurst Add Jeremy Hurst to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kyle Rhoads
UKC Forum Member

Duke

Duke is about as nice as they come and bred great. Quite a few real reproducers in there. Like Jeremy said he’s not getting any younger.

Home of

GRCH NITE CH 'PR' Rhoads' Tri-County Louie
(RIP)
'PR' Rhoads' Tri-County Hank

CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Rhoads’ Tri-County Bobby

NITECH ‘PR’ Rhoads Tri-County Daisy

‘PR’ Rhoads Tri-County Bo

Kyle Rhoads
Cell 937-515-7141
Call after 5 or text anytime

Old Post 03-12-2022 01:09 PM
Kyle Rhoads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Rhoads Click here to Send Kyle Rhoads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kyle Rhoads Find more posts by Kyle Rhoads Add Kyle Rhoads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TurnersEnglish
UKC Forum Member

Duke

Have a 16 month old male out of duke and tim Rhoads adda girl female that can tree any type of coon lay up , hot , cold , can wind coons for several several hundred yards handles like a dream , would recommend duke to anyone soon as I see he’s getting bred again I will get another one , forgot to mention my dog has been in 1 ukc hunt and won his cast , highly recommend

Austin turner
Turners English kennel
606-275-9545

Last edited by TurnersEnglish on 03-17-2022 at 01:41 AM

Old Post 03-13-2022 08:04 AM
TurnersEnglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TurnersEnglish Click here to Send TurnersEnglish a Private Message Click Here to Email TurnersEnglish Find more posts by TurnersEnglish Add TurnersEnglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Duke

I sure like how he is bred. Hoss x Roy worked!!! Ol Duke is a tree dog!! Check him out

——————————————————
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 03-30-2022 03:33 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Duke

This big blue sucker looks good!!! He will throw you a winner!!!! Seth

——————————————————
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 07-06-2022 02:04 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larryturner
UKC Forum Member

blue duke

Turners English kennels has a young male under 18 months old - he is a coon treeing machine in the Mountains of eastern Kentucky

Old Post 07-06-2022 10:32 PM
larryturner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larryturner Click here to Send larryturner a Private Message Click Here to Email larryturner Find more posts by larryturner Add larryturner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy Hurst
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the comments and feedback on Duke and his pups. Got a female or two lined up to breed here soon as they come in. I’ll post any updates

Old Post 07-08-2022 10:02 PM
Tim Rhoads
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats Jeremy and Duke on your Cast Win at AO Saturday

2020 Performance and SS Sire
PKC Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Red Ruby Hardtime Buck [Dino X Ada]

2020 UKC Performance and PKC SS Sire
Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Bobby [Slammer X Maxie]

Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Spiff [Hoss X Lucy]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Maxie [Max X Annie]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Tri-County Ugg [Slammer x Mawley]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Ada [Charley7 x Clementine]

GrCh.'PR' Little Slammin Sandy [Slammer x Penny]

http://www.tri-county-kennel.com

Old Post 09-06-2022 12:14 AM
Tim Rhoads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Rhoads Click here to Send Tim Rhoads a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Rhoads Visit Tim Rhoads's homepage! Find more posts by Tim Rhoads Add Tim Rhoads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kyle Rhoads
UKC Forum Member

Duke

Congrats on the cast win as oaks. Dukes a nice one.

Home of

GRCH NITE CH 'PR' Rhoads' Tri-County Louie
(RIP)
'PR' Rhoads' Tri-County Hank

CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Rhoads’ Tri-County Bobby

NITECH ‘PR’ Rhoads Tri-County Daisy

‘PR’ Rhoads Tri-County Bo

Kyle Rhoads
Cell 937-515-7141
Call after 5 or text anytime

Old Post 09-06-2022 12:25 AM
Kyle Rhoads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Rhoads Click here to Send Kyle Rhoads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kyle Rhoads Find more posts by Kyle Rhoads Add Kyle Rhoads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy Hurst
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-29-2022 07:55 PM
Jeremy Hurst
UKC Forum Member

Duke is in southern Ohio breeding some females. He will be there a few more weeks if anyone down that way is interested. You can contact myself or Tim and Kyle Rhoads.

Old Post 02-23-2023 06:45 PM
EnglishTurner
UKC Forum Member

Duke

I am a reference of duke , highly recommend him to any female , my dog out of duke seems to amaze me every time I go in the woods with him!!!

Austin Turner
606-275-9545

Old Post 02-24-2023 08:56 AM
EnglishTurner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EnglishTurner Click here to Send EnglishTurner a Private Message Click Here to Email EnglishTurner Find more posts by EnglishTurner Add EnglishTurner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh

Congrats on breaking him out and finishing him to GrNtCh. Duke is bred the best. Don’t overlook him!!

——————————————————
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 06-27-2023 12:09 PM
Jeremy Hurst
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Seth!! Got his last win and got him qualified so it was a good night.

Old Post 07-14-2023 02:04 AM
dholland
UKC Forum Member

Stud Fee?

We have a really good English female who will be "ready to breed" next week.... What is your stud fee on Duke, and what kind of mouth does he have? Thanks! Darryl Holland, VA/NC

Old Post 08-03-2023 02:39 AM
dholland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dholland Click here to Send dholland a Private Message Click Here to Email dholland Find more posts by dholland Add dholland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy Hurst
UKC Forum Member

Hey Darryl, thanks for the interest. Give me a call at your convenience and I can can answer any questions you have.
260-223-2857

Old Post 08-03-2023 05:41 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Oaks

Congrats on your 400 plus cw with Duke at autumn oaks.

——————————————————
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 09-09-2023 04:57 AM
Jeremy Hurst
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Seth!! Congratulations on getting in Champ!

Old Post 09-10-2023 02:33 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Duke

Not many living sons of Hoss at stud. Check Duke out!!

——————————————————
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 01-22-2024 01:26 PM
EnglishTurner
UKC Forum Member

Duke

I own a 3 year old off duke and couldn’t be more pleased he’s a pleasure to hunt with and can win with the best , accurate coon tree-er

Austin turner
Turners English kennel

Old Post 02-04-2024 09:00 AM
EnglishTurner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EnglishTurner Click here to Send EnglishTurner a Private Message Click Here to Email EnglishTurner Find more posts by EnglishTurner Add EnglishTurner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote