UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House's Lipper - where did he come from?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tremeloe
New UKC Forum Member

House's Lipper - where did he come from?

Was Lipper born in Joe House's kennel? Did Joe campaign this dog? I think Mac MacAllister owned Lipper at one time, then Tom Hopkins bought him from Mac? Didn't some minor movie star have a piece of Lipper for a while?

I know that Lipper won some big hunts, which ones?

Thanks!

Last edited by tremeloe on 03-16-2014 at 02:02 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2014 01:57 AM
tremeloe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tremeloe Click here to Send tremeloe a Private Message Click Here to Email tremeloe Find more posts by tremeloe Add tremeloe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman
UKC Forum Member

Must be a slow day on the message board

Fear the Crete

The future sure ain't what it used to be!

To whom much is given, much is required

Old Post 03-16-2014 02:13 AM
Lipperman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lipperman Click here to Send Lipperman a Private Message Find more posts by Lipperman Add Lipperman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tremeloe
New UKC Forum Member

it must be for you to post an asinine response

Old Post 03-16-2014 02:15 AM
tremeloe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tremeloe Click here to Send tremeloe a Private Message Click Here to Email tremeloe Find more posts by tremeloe Add tremeloe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman
UKC Forum Member

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were serious. A lot of these Lipper threads are started as jokes or haters just stirring the pot. Every question that could ever be asked about Lipper has been asked and discussed on this forum many times over. Just type in Lipper in the search box and you will find several pages of information.
I believe this is the first time I've ever heard about a movie star owning part of Lipper. Tom campaigned Lipper and put all the wins on him. Tom sold him to Mac, not the other way around. He won the old PCA National Championship in 1983.

You might want to look up the word "asinine".
My earlier response may have been a little rude, but it was certainly not asinine.

Fear the Crete

Old Post 03-16-2014 02:42 AM
Lipperman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lipperman Click here to Send Lipperman a Private Message Find more posts by Lipperman Add Lipperman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Easy Lipperman and David Fletcher run the Texas Mafia.

Old Post 03-16-2014 10:56 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lipperman
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were serious. A lot of these Lipper threads are started as jokes or haters just stirring the pot. Every question that could ever be asked about Lipper has been asked and discussed on this forum many times over. Just type in Lipper in the search box and you will find several pages of information.
I believe this is the first time I've ever heard about a movie star owning part of Lipper. Tom campaigned Lipper and put all the wins on him. Tom sold him to Mac, not the other way around. He won the old PCA National Championship in 1983.

You might want to look up the word "asinine".
My earlier response may have been a little rude, but it was certainly not asinine.

McClanahan, wouldn't you consider MacAlester a "minor movie star"?

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 03-17-2014 01:22 AM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ol Grump
UKC Forum Member

Lipper

How much semen do you have left, Mr. McCracklin?

I feed and recommend: Retriever Hi-Energy

Old Post 03-17-2014 03:46 AM
Ol Grump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ol Grump Click here to Send Ol Grump a Private Message Click Here to Email Ol Grump Find more posts by Ol Grump Add Ol Grump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman
UKC Forum Member

I guess Lipper made 'ole Mac some kind of a star. Don't know bout the movie part.

Fear the Crete

Old Post 03-17-2014 04:14 AM
Lipperman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lipper

quote:
Originally posted by Ol Grump
How much semen do you have left, Mr. McCracklin?

Not much, senior Grump. That stuff is gettin scarce. That makes some folks sad, others happy.

Fear the Crete

Old Post 03-17-2014 04:17 AM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Anyone know if mac mcallaster is still alive. Also there is some lipper semen floating around. I know of 6 staws a guy has. Another guy has 2 straws. One other guy has 3 breeding of it. Non of it can be bought i tried. Took me awhile to track down what i found out about. I am sure there is more out there than you think. All 11 straws are good. They have has successful breeding in past years.

Old Post 01-04-2015 04:35 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Mac is alive and well.still hunts allot for somebody his age. I talked to him a month or so ago.he has a young male dog with all the chrome he is high on

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 01-04-2015 06:33 AM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the information jay

Old Post 01-04-2015 06:35 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by jay brademeyer
Mac is alive and well.still hunts allot for somebody his age. I talked to him a month or so ago.he has a young male dog with all the chrome he is high on

Yes alive and well - just not good looking enough to be the movie star . Any of you who see him before I do pass it along lol .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-05-2015 03:11 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RidgeTop
Banned

Ok,

Lipper was bred and born at Joe House's Kennel

Lipper was sold as a pup to Tom Hopkins

Lipper was trained and campaigned by Tom Hopkins

Lipper was sold to Mac Mc

Lipper lived the rest of his years at Mac's

Wonder what $$$ Mac had to pay for Lipper?

Old Post 01-09-2015 07:40 PM
RidgeTop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RidgeTop Click here to Send RidgeTop a Private Message Click Here to Email RidgeTop Find more posts by RidgeTop Add RidgeTop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Schroeder18
New UKC Forum Member

Lipper

What's this lippers Impact dog doing? I haven't heard anything or anything about dr. Law. I was hoping to see some results out of this litter of impact. Anybody know anything?

Old Post 01-22-2015 04:45 AM
Schroeder18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Schroeder18 Click here to Send Schroeder18 a Private Message Click Here to Email Schroeder18 Find more posts by Schroeder18 Add Schroeder18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Lizzy is a nt ch. I think don't quote me on this but I think she won state hunt back to back. Jay brademyer would know the answer for sure. Tom hopkins is pushing impact in the hunts. I just bought a pup out of lippers screamin Lucille and like her. She is littermate to law impact rooster lizzy. One out of the litter got hit by a car hunting if i remember correctly. There is a thread on here about the litter of impact.

Last edited by brandon little on 01-22-2015 at 05:05 AM

Old Post 01-22-2015 05:01 AM
Schroeder18
New UKC Forum Member

Lipper

I got a female that is great grand sired by Owens hardwood bozo top and bottom and I like old blood so I have been thinking on trying to find an old blood stud such as impact

Old Post 01-22-2015 05:14 AM
Schroeder18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Schroeder18 Click here to Send Schroeder18 a Private Message Click Here to Email Schroeder18 Find more posts by Schroeder18 Add Schroeder18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

House's Idaho stud. He is in the stud dogs here on ukc. He is the sire of my pup. Check him out old blood

Old Post 01-22-2015 05:29 AM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

NtCh Lip Lock Lizzy has been in 5casts and won them all. She made ntch with 3 firsts.. She won our state hunt in 13 . she was high scoring dog both nights. She scored 1500 plus zero minus in those two nights. She scored 775 fri and 725 sat in October in north Dakota, leaves off and frost on
. LIZZY is a high caliber hound that can win at any level... If she wasn't so valuable to us in the breeding pen, she would be pushed in the pro hunts.. I know talk is cheep, but believe me she is a coon dog. Lizzy is very strong marked buy ole LIPPER.. Lizzy is one of the best i have cut loose.

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 01-22-2015 06:10 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Lipper>Where did he come from?

Out of the back of a pick-up truck!!!!!LOL
Or in his case the front seat....

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 01-23-2015 05:21 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by brandon little
Anyone know if mac mcallaster is still alive. Also there is some lipper semen floating around. I know of 6 staws a guy has. Another guy has 2 straws. One other guy has 3 breeding of it. Non of it can be bought i tried. Took me awhile to track down what i found out about. I am sure there is more out there than you think. All 11 straws are good. They have has successful breeding in past years.
you may want to check on the status of good straws recently reproducing pups I would give 10k for one guarenteed good straw right now

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-23-2015 08:08 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Straws of semen can be good and female doesn't take. A buddy of mine used Clifton river rock semen. Semen analysis was good. The female just didn't take.. she will be bred again in the spring to another straw of Clifton river rock semen. Ai is a gamble no one can guarantee you pups.

Old Post 01-23-2015 08:23 PM
ekrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

Didn't Herschel Joyner have lipper at the end ? I rember a add or two on him and there was like a two or three page obituary on Lipper when he died in full cry.

Also wasn't Houses Daisy a litter mate to lipper ?

Old Post 10-07-2016 06:37 AM
ekrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ekrauskopf Click here to Send ekrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email ekrauskopf Find more posts by ekrauskopf Add ekrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gyp
UKC Forum Member

Lipper

We were at Joe Houses breeding a female to Clint and he played a cassette of two dogs treeing Lipper and Cruz and him and Tom Hopkins were going to split them up each taking one. Joe liked Cruz good chop mouth on the tree so picked him big mistake

Old Post 10-07-2016 01:40 PM
Gyp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gyp Click here to Send Gyp a Private Message Find more posts by Gyp Add Gyp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stxcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Talking where did he come from?

Most house bred dogs were open spotted and flat footed lipper was tri colored and cat footed

Most house bred dogs were chop mouth tree dogs
Lipper was bawl mouth tree dog

House bred dogs reproduced best with house bred dogs
Lipper reproduced best with Finley River dogs

Is this a coincidence?

Old Post 10-07-2016 09:18 PM
stxcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stxcoonhunter Click here to Send stxcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email stxcoonhunter Find more posts by stxcoonhunter Add stxcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote