UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 11 Month old Silverado Dan pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kycooner3385
UKC Forum Member

11 Month old Silverado Dan pup

I've got an 11 month old Silverado Dan pup I'd like to sale or trade. Interested in all hunting related items guns, lights, and etc. Or an older dog for my boy to hunt some. This pup will go every step with the old dogs or venture out by himself at times. He is chop mouth both ways and pretty mouthy on the ground. That is the really only fault I have to him. He has a real mouth can hear him 7-800 yards in big country easily. I have his ukc and pkc pup papers his littler was already paid up in performance so send off and get the permanent registration and he will be permanently nominated. I'm asking 300) for him. Located in Brodhead Ky you can reach me at 606-308-2414 call or text anytime can send pics of him as well. Very good looking dog big blanket back black headed 50lb good feet will make a dual purpose dog easily.

Last edited by Kycooner3385 on 10-19-2017 at 02:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2017 01:55 PM
Kycooner3385 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kycooner3385 Click here to Send Kycooner3385 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kycooner3385 Find more posts by Kycooner3385 Add Kycooner3385 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote