UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > All Blue Pups for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
stewdog
UKC Forum Member

All Blue Pups for sale

Born September 9th Sire Stewart's Tombstone Blue Mack x Batiste's Tombstone Dede. Greatgrand pups to Stewart's Tombstone III and Southern One Ton Daully contact Carl Stewart at (225) 268-9798 four females and two males.

Last edited by stewdog on 10-11-2017 at 05:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2017 05:26 PM
stewdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stewdog Click here to Send stewdog a Private Message Click Here to Email stewdog Find more posts by stewdog Add stewdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stewdog
UKC Forum Member

Three pups spoken for they are out of my Tombstone Blue Mack x Batiste Tombstone DeDe her top side is linebred back to Driftwood and Sugar Creek her bottom side has Arkie breeding, Smokey River Tramp,Utchman breeding.

Old Post 10-17-2017 10:04 PM
stewdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stewdog Click here to Send stewdog a Private Message Click Here to Email stewdog Find more posts by stewdog Add stewdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stewdog
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-20-2017 01:01 PM
stewdog
UKC Forum Member

Three females left please leave voice message and number i cannot see my text messages on my phone i will call you back.

Last edited by stewdog on 10-27-2017 at 06:13 PM

Old Post 10-27-2017 04:44 PM