UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
finch
UKC Forum Member

Pups

That's a very handsome little pup.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2017 07:53 PM
finch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finch Click here to Send finch a Private Message Find more posts by finch Add finch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, he has hit a growth spurt now. He is very dark red and all ears and legs. I can deliver to Grand American.

Old Post 12-30-2017 03:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, look at those feet. Did I forget to mention dual purpose prospect?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-02-2018 at 06:57 PM

Old Post 01-02-2018 06:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I hauled pup all of the way to Orangeberg, SC and guy never showed up to get him. So he is still for sale and is a truly gorgeous pup. He sure got petted a lot down there.

Old Post 01-08-2018 05:06 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Nice looking pup for sure Richard. I found out there's a lot of people doing that and a phone call would be so nice just to say they changed their Mind. Good Luck with the Pup. Dave

Old Post 01-10-2018 02:13 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dark red, no white, friendly, outgoing pup...

Old Post 01-12-2018 07:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This pup was no accident.
Pup
......Gr Nt Wilma
............Gr Nt Wendy
...................Gr Nt Willow
......................... Gr Nt Long Tall Sally

Old Post 01-12-2018 07:20 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This pup's mother, grandmother and half sister tonight....it's in his genes.

Old Post 01-13-2018 01:55 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A man that bought a pup 3 weeks ago came back and bought another one this morning. He said that the first one was already running and treeing. He said that she had a big bawl on track and a beautiful locate.

Old Post 01-20-2018 02:44 PM
finch
UKC Forum Member

That last pup

That's nice to hear. That last male pup of yours sure was a fine looking pup and it's good to know he was acquired by someone who appreciates well bred stock. You must be glad of that, Richard.

In my not-so-humble opinion, the voice on a hound is something that isn't sufficiently appreciated, especially now in the rush of modern life. What else is like it?

Stop and think about it, what do you remember most about hunting a particular hound that you really liked? Isn't it them striking, then bawling on the track and if you're lucky, have them catch their quarry on the ground and baying it up? All out of sight in the black pitch of night and yet their voice tells all. Next time, maybe just sit down and listen, and drink it all in. If that hound has a good voice, it will send a shiver up your spine.

I don't know, maybe I'm just getting sentimental in my old age.

Old Post 01-20-2018 03:52 PM
finch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finch Click here to Send finch a Private Message Find more posts by finch Add finch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I am getting on up there myself and I love to hear that big warbling deep locate reverberating way up a holler on a crisp clear night. It can make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. Pups' sire, Boone has one as did Haze their grandsire.

Old Post 01-20-2018 04:33 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

One young man's misfortune could be your good luck. A boy that bought one of these male pups had some health problems and was in the hospital and out of work for 2 weeks so he lost his job and can't hunt for quite awhile. So I got his pup back....
I have a male pup back up for sell. I will post a pic of him when I get a little weight back on him.

Old Post 01-23-2018 03:06 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pup is going to South Georgia....

Old Post 01-26-2018 04:13 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, no he isn't. This poor pup might be jinxed. I had another "back out". He may be destined to stay here. But for now he is back up for sale.

Old Post 01-30-2018 05:08 PM