UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > How many GRNITECH and NITECH dogs have you owned
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J.J Melin
UKC Forum Member

3 GrNiteCh
9 NiteCh

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2017 03:06 PM
J.J Melin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.J Melin Click here to Send J.J Melin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.J Melin Visit J.J Melin's homepage! Find more posts by J.J Melin Add J.J Melin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steven Gambel
UKC Forum Member

No idea but I am honored that you would think I could remember that far back. I have been involved with several but had alot of help from some good friends. Ask me to name the friends that is something I could handle. My pick would be Lawton .

662-501-0350

Old Post 09-20-2017 02:47 AM
Steven Gambel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Gambel Click here to Send Steven Gambel a Private Message Click Here to Email Steven Gambel Find more posts by Steven Gambel Add Steven Gambel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Gambel
No idea but I am honored that you would think I could remember that far back. I have been involved with several but had alot of help from some good friends. Ask me to name the friends that is something I could handle. My pick would be Lawton .

You need to give us a good idea. I think Lawton will be up there. Maybe one of his internet buddy's will post some info for us.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 09-20-2017 03:15 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Gambel

Steven I wish a lot of young people of today knew the time and effort you put into this breed. That gave us Cane. Even though you had help from friends. It was your thoughts, ideas and vision. Be glad to see you leading another "BTTB" winner again.

Lawton is another great pick as well.

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 09-21-2017 01:18 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rcooper
UKC Forum Member

Lawton has around 23 GrNt and that many Ntch plus a few more best he could recall

Old Post 09-22-2017 04:40 AM
rcooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rcooper Click here to Send rcooper a Private Message Click Here to Email rcooper Find more posts by rcooper Add rcooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ky coonin
UKC Forum Member

i have owned a couple of each

UGLYS BELLE
NITE CH UGLY MTN JOHN WAYNE

GRCH GRNITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS SQUALL

DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK WILLOWSTICK

CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK LIL PUKE (deceased)

PAST HOME OF
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYSTICK
CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS RAGE
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK SMOOTH AS BRANDY
GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS BIG TIMBER
DUAL GRAND PUKE BOX ANNIE
CH GRNITE CH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS REJECT

GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS THUNDERSTICK

ROBERT CHURCH
270-963-2497

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:16 PM
ky coonin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky coonin Click here to Send ky coonin a Private Message Click Here to Email ky coonin Find more posts by ky coonin Add ky coonin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Lovis,

I think I have owned 27 GrNtCh's. Some of those were bought started, some bought finished, some I raised/started/sold, and some I raised/started/titled. Some were worthy of the title and some weren't. Bought one or two I still don't know how they titled. 😳

I have not sat down and counted the NtCh's, I'm old and have trouble remembering all those dogs. 🤔

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 10-06-2017 06:42 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duke20002000
UKC Forum Member

Lovis

I have never made a grand night or
Night ch. I have been close they seem
To get to old to hunt. Lol I did make
One a HTX TITLE and couple show
Ch. I did go to the world zones 1 time

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:51 PM
duke20002000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duke20002000 Click here to Send duke20002000 a Private Message Click Here to Email duke20002000 Find more posts by duke20002000 Add duke20002000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

That's a lot to titles KT. And there is now telling how many NiteCh's. You should sit down and try writing them all down.

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:52 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

3-GRNT
9- NTCH
1-PKC Ch never finish in ukc
3- females were bought then titled. The rest were all out of each other
That’s the best I can remember

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:45 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

2 Nite champions
1 Gr Nite Ch
And I lost count on the many Grand Show Champions and Show Champions.
But some of the best hounds I've ever hunted with and owned were just 'PR' hounds.

NITE CH GRCH. TIM'S HURRICANE CREEK DOZER HTX DNA-P (GrndSireBTTBCane)
NITE CH. LARRY'S HURRICANE HAWKGONE DNA-P (BTTB BlackHawk) 2018-2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE
CH. HURRICANE STORMIN LUCY LOU (Sire Ike) (Half Owner Jason & Joey of Hurricane Creek B&T Kennel II)
CH HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER (My 5th generation son!) (Sire Hurricane HawkGone) (GrandSire Dozer)
GR CH 3 IKE'S BLACK JOE (Sire- GrNiteChGrCh Cooper's Stormin Ike)
CH.HURRICANE CREEK ROGUE ONE (Sire Howler, Grand Sire HawkGone)
LARRY'S HURRICANE CREEK RAE (sire Howler, grand sire HawkGone)
BLACKBURNS BEE (Sire Blackburns Snuffy II)(Half Owner with Jon Kibler)
NEW HOUNDS IN THE KENNEL;
HURRICANE HARLEM'S HARLO (Sire Harlem)
HURRICANE KIBLER'S ANNIE (Sire 6 gun Albert)

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:07 PM
Larry B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry B. Click here to Send Larry B. a Private Message Find more posts by Larry B. Add Larry B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

kt it would be between Bill Schenker and Steven for sure.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 10-16-2017 08:16 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

kt it would be between Bill Schenker and Steven for sure.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 10-16-2017 08:16 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Jarvis Umphers

My guess would be Jarvis Umphers.

Old Post 10-17-2017 01:47 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bones5989
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Honalieh.

Mr. Honalieh can you give me a text or call would like to ask about a dog you had or have think you called him blue. Thanks 7314133933

Last edited by bones5989 on 10-17-2017 at 11:34 PM

Old Post 10-17-2017 11:21 PM
bones5989 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bones5989 Click here to Send bones5989 a Private Message Click Here to Email bones5989 Find more posts by bones5989 Add bones5989 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
doug michael
UKC Forum Member

HOUSE OF QUALITY I'll bet his number is pretty high maybe not as many as his brother Don

Old Post 11-14-2017 09:12 PM
doug michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doug michael Click here to Send doug michael a Private Message Click Here to Email doug michael Find more posts by doug michael Add doug michael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

doug I don't know the number but I do know Donnie has at least one more blow up doll

Old Post 11-15-2017 07:43 PM
houseofquality is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houseofquality Click here to Send houseofquality a Private Message Click Here to Email houseofquality Visit houseofquality's homepage! Find more posts by houseofquality Add houseofquality to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

doug I don't know the number but I do know Donnie has at least one more blow up doll

Old Post 11-15-2017 07:43 PM
houseofquality is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houseofquality Click here to Send houseofquality a Private Message Click Here to Email houseofquality Visit houseofquality's homepage! Find more posts by houseofquality Add houseofquality to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote