UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Coondog X Coondog, Pup's
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Coondog X Coondog, Pup's

****GRNITECH T-TOP RABBLE ROUSER
***GRNITECH CROSSCOUNTRY RED DEUCE
****GRNITECH STERKIS'S MACHINE GUN ANNIE
**CROSSCOUNTRY DOLLAR BILL
***NITECH STERKIS'S MIDNIGHT MUSICMAKER
****GRNITECH THOMAS'S MIDNIGHT MUSIC
PUP'S
***GRNITECH CROSSCOUNTRY RED DEUCE
****GRNITECH STERKIS'S MACHINE GUN ANNIE
***WATHALL'S TREE CHOPN MS SADIE
****GRNITECH JOHNSON' S APACHE MAN
***RED TIDE KACIE
****RUBY'S RED PEPPER
These pup's should be the real deal folks.
Yep PR X PR.
Bill needs his first place to make NITECH and Sadie belongs to a pleasure hunter.
Both Bill and Sadie are punch a hole in the dark, get gone, get treed and stay put treedogs.
If you have any questions, or you want to see either one of the parents go, give me a call.
870 500 4996. If I don't answer, leave me a message and I will call you back.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2017 12:55 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pups

This cross was made for our specifications. The parents should complement each other very well. They should be really nice competition dog's and good accurate cooners too boot. The female had a nice sized litter, so we decided to pass a few on for someone else to enjoy. We will be selling 3 pup's. No bells and whistles here, just coondog X Coondog.
Sadie's littermate sister won big in the winter classic this year. Bills littermate brother (Big Ridge Psalm) is a winner at every level. The parents of this litter were no accident themselves.

Old Post 09-02-2017 05:43 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Parents

I have pictures and videos I can text.

Old Post 09-02-2017 07:43 PM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Coondog X Coondog

If you need a hard going coondog don't pass these up.

I had the pleasure of owning Bill when he was young. He is a very loud mouth, hard going coon treer. Don doesn't have a lot of hunts in his area, but I am reasonably certain if Bill would have stayed here he would be GRNTCH. I have certainly finished lesser dogs. You won't find a better guy to deal with than Don.

Old Post 09-03-2017 03:07 AM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Jkumberg

Thanks for the complement buddy. You did a great job with Bill. Bill is coming 4 years old, just gets better and better. Bills only problem is me, the same as Ginger and Deuce.
You are right about this litter of pups. They should be some stem winders.
They will be ready to go October 3rd. 300.00 bucks.
Jim, We would make you a good buddy deal if you're interested.

Old Post 09-03-2017 04:11 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pup's

Btt

Old Post 09-08-2017 08:28 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pups

These little guy's are ready to go.

Old Post 10-02-2017 10:05 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pups

2 females left.

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:02 AM