UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Houes blood line
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bucky j pack
UKC Forum Member

Houes blood line

Who like the old house blood?
Who remembers hunting with them or how they hunted.
Reason why I am asking my young dog goes back to house blood alot just curious about it. Thanks

HOME OF

GRCH GRNITECH CANA BABYGIRL HTX

PR THE GAME CHANGER

Bucky Pack
Mount Airy North Carolina
336-756-1287

ROMANS Chapter10 Verses 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JESUS SAVES SINNERS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2017 12:40 AM
bucky j pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bucky j pack Click here to Send bucky j pack a Private Message Click Here to Email bucky j pack Find more posts by bucky j pack Add bucky j pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I sure like Mr Clean off of Houses Hunter.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 05-19-2017 12:56 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-19-2017 02:05 AM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

That is still the best picture of a hound that I have ever seen.

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 05-19-2017 11:25 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bates
That is still the best picture of a hound that I have ever seen.
....me too..

Old Post 05-20-2017 12:53 AM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neal Stocks
UKC Forum Member

I'm hunting with a dog that is out of an own daughter of slipper (semen). He is the most accurate hound I have seen, maybe ever. 90+% accurate, even has coons outside on den trees. He's not perfect but he's close, to top it all off he sounds just like ol lipper.

Old Post 05-22-2017 05:29 PM
Neal Stocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neal Stocks Click here to Send Neal Stocks a Private Message Click Here to Email Neal Stocks Find more posts by Neal Stocks Add Neal Stocks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stxcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Im hunting the best young dog ive had since I started hunting again. Her daddy is a half brother half sister cross with both grandparents being off lippers stylish rank and her momma is out of stylish rooster which is directly out of lipper. She is not flashy but level headed, natural, no nonsense dog. From what I gather this is the norm of what Tom Bates, Jeff Duvall, James Carter have had for generations. My next few pups with def be from these mens stock.

Old Post 05-23-2017 06:06 PM
stxcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stxcoonhunter Click here to Send stxcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email stxcoonhunter Find more posts by stxcoonhunter Add stxcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 females and 1 male pup that will be 13 months old 1st of September, they have old house TomTom blood 30 plus times, took the malend out of kennel when he was 6 months old and put a collar and leash on him and in 15 minutes he was heeling on a loose lead and some of the best lookin dogs around, 1 fellow got 2 of the puppies and had them treein on a coonhide around 4 to 5 mths old if I remember right. Plus he had them heeling and loading without a lead.

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 08-30-2017 04:18 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

There is a new House bred stud,Gr. Ch. Gr. Nitre Ch.House's Lipper's Rex.
Rex is out of Lipper semen and his mama is out of Lipper semen!
Heaviest Lipper blood in the world!(except for his 2 littermate sisters)

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 09-04-2017 10:18 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mboyce
UKC Forum Member

mike

Where is this lipper stud located?

HBCH Boyce's Loko Go "Rocket"
HBCH Zirkle's Loko Go "Rebel" 4th place UKC Nationals 2006
CH HBCH Boyce's Loko All Jacked Up "Jack"
Boyce's Loko GO with the "Flo"
Future Prospects:
Boyce's Loko Cinnoman "Candy"
Boyce's Loko Go Turbo

Old Post 09-22-2017 02:07 AM
mboyce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mboyce Click here to Send mboyce a Private Message Click Here to Email mboyce Visit mboyce's homepage! Find more posts by mboyce Add mboyce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Re: mike

quote:
Originally posted by mboyce
Where is this lipper stud located?

Mississippi,Hunter Morgan has him and will treat you rite!
662-512-8439

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 09-22-2017 11:41 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Re: House Blood

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Van Dusen
There is a new House bred stud,Gr. Ch. Gr. Nitre Ch.House's Lipper's Rex.
Rex is out of Lipper semen and his mama is out of Lipper semen!
Heaviest Lipper blood in the world!(except for his 2 littermate sisters)

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 10-20-2017 08:34 PM
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Got a female off DrLaw XJlo 11 months, one coon treeing machine. Very accurate and stay put

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 10-21-2017 03:04 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

House Line

I have been around Joe House bred dogs all my I'll be 37 in month.
My Grandpa uncle hunted for Joe for years I remember going Joe as a boy seeing Clint Cruze Lawyer in kennel then later seeing Tom Again Prowler.
I have hunted joe Line myself since 2000.
I line Breed close to clint Prowler as I can.
What I have seen in House's Clint House's Prowler bred dogs is big mouth go hunting independent stay put pressure tree dogs very accurate.
Most are good strike dogs look like Hound yard dog smart drive track catch drift track out right tree layup easy on your eyes some are known be tight on ground. Most of all consistent night after night Coondogs. I have hunted other lines of dogs had couple Coma bred gyp's I liked really well but House Bred Hounds suit me more anything I've ever owned I'll keep breeding hunting a Joe House bred Hound.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 10-22-2017 09:53 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

M Boyce....I got a Heavy House bred dog on top /Sackett jr,Double F.R.Coma on the bottom,Shows Cane Creek Sadie and some of your other dogs that went back to G.C Mundo and Lipper.He is off the best bitch Ihave ever owned,Lil Darlin and Joe House/Bobby Shives line of dogs that I have linebred since 1987....Reedy Creek Stud....,90 pounds,Big Solid Hound Blanketback,with A BIG SQUARE REDHEAD,Big Mouth.LOOKS and SOUNDS LIKE A STUD DOG SHOULD

Old Post 10-28-2017 06:33 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote