UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Hardwood Patch
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Michael Taynor
UKC Forum Member

What stud today has Patch up close?

Also anybody know how many pups Patch sired?

Next thought how did Patch cross on Clover bred females?

MT

Last edited by Michael Taynor on 02-04-2009 at 11:26 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2009 11:00 PM
Michael Taynor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Taynor Click here to Send Michael Taynor a Private Message Click Here to Email Michael Taynor Find more posts by Michael Taynor Add Michael Taynor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry ross
UKC Forum Member

PATCH SIRED 737 PUPS GN 10 NC 44
TWO OF OUR STUDS AREGREAT GRANDSONS TO PATCH . BUT WE TIGHTEND IT UP WITH OUR BABE FEMALE BRED BACK TO SON OF PATCH WHO PASSED RECENTLY ONLY ONE MALE IN THE LITTER DONT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING THE FEMALES ARE GOOD WE ARE GOING TO CAMPAIGN A GRANDSON TO PATCH.
THE ORIGANLE CROSS ON PATCH WAS A LONE PINE FEMALE WE TOOK A FEMALE THAT DESCENDED FROM THIS CROSS WITH A LOT OF CLOVER THROWED IN AND BRED HER BACK TO HER GREATGRANDFATHER OUT OF PATCH WITH GREAT RESULTS THEY ARE 15 MONTHS OLD TRACK DRIVING LITTLE FOOLS . OUR BABE FEMALE IS GOINING TO BE A SUPERSTAR SHE WILL START HER CAREER THIS SPRING .
HOPE THIS HELPED YOU .

NT.CH.PKC CH.CRAZY DAISY
CH. GR.NT.CH. PKC CH. HARDWOOD CRAZY GABE (AT STUD)
GRCH. NTCH JAMMIN CHAMP
NT.CH HARDWOOD CRAZY KALIGA 2ND PLACE WIN AND 9TH AT 2011 WALKER DAYS. 8TH 2012 SETWA MEMORIAL HUNT 10TH 2012 WALKER DAYS 1ST SHOALS RQE 2013
GR.NT.CH. JONES CRAZY COACH
NT.CH. CRAZY TRAIN (AT STUD)
CRAZY OLE BLACK BETTY 2ND &6TH&1ST PLACE WIN
CH.GRNT. SAILES SUGAR CREEK CASSY AGAIN- ALL GRAND
NTCH.SWAMPHOLLOW TIC
RIP GR.NT.CH. PKC CH HARDWOOD CRAZY NICK

Old Post 02-05-2009 04:45 PM
larry ross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry ross Click here to Send larry ross a Private Message Click Here to Email larry ross Find more posts by larry ross Add larry ross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Raleigh
UKC Forum Member

The best female i ever owned was out of Patch and a female out of Dohoney's boone....Wish i had one more night with her.

PKC GCH CHKC CH Wipeout 3 Bee
(Z3 x Bell)

PKC CH CHKC CH Rush Run Lil
(Nuck x Lilly)

PKC SCH CHKC CH Wipeout Shorty

Past Home of:

2012 FALL SENIOR SS CH.
GRNITECH PKC PLATINUM CH
MISTER OVERDRIVE
(Drive X Missy)

GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Kate
(Jack X Jill)

2013 IL PKC State Race Ch.
GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Little Miss Dottie
(Mr.Jack X Bit)

GRNITECH Curlee Jane
2018 UKC Bluetick World Ch
2018 Fall Round Up Ch
2018 Winter Classic Ch
2017 Battle of The Breeds Ch

NITECH 2018 PKC YOUTH WORLD CH PKC SILVER CH Dirty South Side

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER QUICK
(Fred X Sue)

GRNITECH Stylish Chase
(Clyde X Patty)

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH Foggy Mtn. Gomer

UKC GrSqCh NKC GrSqCh Dirt Dodge's Jager

Old Post 02-10-2009 03:32 AM
Steve Raleigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Raleigh Click here to Send Steve Raleigh a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Raleigh Find more posts by Steve Raleigh Add Steve Raleigh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beachbum82
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nite Ch Loose Tin Annie

Here is a picture of one of the good ones of Patch. I dont think I ever had a bad night in the woods with ol Annie. Everyone I talked to that ever hunted with her or owned her misses her.

Pictured is Annie and David Brown

Old Post 02-11-2009 03:43 AM
beachbum82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beachbum82 Click here to Send beachbum82 a Private Message Click Here to Email beachbum82 Find more posts by beachbum82 Add beachbum82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry ross
UKC Forum Member

I REMEMBER HEARING GOOD THINGS ABOUT ANNIE ! YOU REALY MISS THOSE GREAT DOGS WHEN THEY ARE GONE

NT.CH.PKC CH.CRAZY DAISY
CH. GR.NT.CH. PKC CH. HARDWOOD CRAZY GABE (AT STUD)
GRCH. NTCH JAMMIN CHAMP
NT.CH HARDWOOD CRAZY KALIGA 2ND PLACE WIN AND 9TH AT 2011 WALKER DAYS. 8TH 2012 SETWA MEMORIAL HUNT 10TH 2012 WALKER DAYS 1ST SHOALS RQE 2013
GR.NT.CH. JONES CRAZY COACH
NT.CH. CRAZY TRAIN (AT STUD)
CRAZY OLE BLACK BETTY 2ND &6TH&1ST PLACE WIN
CH.GRNT. SAILES SUGAR CREEK CASSY AGAIN- ALL GRAND
NTCH.SWAMPHOLLOW TIC
RIP GR.NT.CH. PKC CH HARDWOOD CRAZY NICK

Old Post 02-11-2009 04:17 PM
larry ross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry ross Click here to Send larry ross a Private Message Click Here to Email larry ross Find more posts by larry ross Add larry ross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lawsreddog
UKC Forum Member

patch

My uncle bred a heavy hickory nut harry female to patch, he was going to breed to bozo, but bozo passed 3 days before so he bred to patch and out of that litter all were coondogs but I remember one male we named Ole Bad Eye. he was a tree dog galore never seen or herd a harder tree dog.

Lawson's Buck Creek Wildman

Old Post 05-22-2014 02:24 AM
Lawsreddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lawsreddog Click here to Send Lawsreddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Lawsreddog Find more posts by Lawsreddog Add Lawsreddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

Is there any semen available out of Patch left I see once in awhile there's semen pups out of him

Old Post 05-22-2014 03:53 PM
yadkinhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinhoundsman Click here to Send yadkinhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinhoundsman Find more posts by yadkinhoundsman Add yadkinhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lawsreddog
UKC Forum Member

semen

I talked with a guy in Virginia but all the semen had went bad!

Lawson's Buck Creek Wildman

Old Post 05-22-2014 04:50 PM
Lawsreddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lawsreddog Click here to Send Lawsreddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Lawsreddog Find more posts by Lawsreddog Add Lawsreddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinhoundsman
Is there any semen available out of Patch left I see once in awhile there's semen pups out of him

Last I heard Arlander McClendon in Wisconsin had Patch semen. He has him listed as a 2014 Performance Sire. This is the number listed in the Performance Program listing: (414) 352-7813

You can check Performance Sires here (it'll be on page 10 of the TW): https://www.ukcdogs.com/CHSelect.ns...0&breed=ALL

Old Post 05-22-2014 05:18 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

I own a 11 month old female directly out of patch x salt creek classy Kate. I'm sure there is semen left.

GRNTCH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER BART
GRNTCH GRCH PKC CH ADMANNS DE ANN

1-641-220-3563

Support Our Swine Producers!!

Old Post 05-30-2014 03:06 PM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

I have a male out of patch that we are starting to breed some I dont know how much patch semen is elft as there was not very much ever drawn.

Old Post 06-02-2014 11:49 AM
dutchcreek99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dutchcreek99 Click here to Send dutchcreek99 a Private Message Click Here to Email dutchcreek99 Find more posts by dutchcreek99 Add dutchcreek99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nicanthony28
UKC Forum Member

I have a female with some Patch blood on her top side. The bottom side is stacked full of clover..

---------- GRNITECH Fleetwood's Hardwood Henry
----- GRNITECH Thompson's Bruiser Boone
---------- 'PR' Sackett's Tar Sassy
'PR' Scooter's Sun Shine
---------- GRNITECH Uplinger's Joe
----- NITECH Insley's Billie Creek Scout
---------- 'PR' Lone Pine Katie (Casey)
-- NITECH Handlin's Rio Grande Lady
---------- 'PR' Stylish Clover
----- NITECH Tree Slammin Scooter
---------- GRNITECH CH Uplinger's Fire Em Up Liza

Last edited by nicanthony28 on 06-19-2014 at 05:38 PM

Old Post 06-19-2014 05:25 PM
nicanthony28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nicanthony28 Click here to Send nicanthony28 a Private Message Click Here to Email nicanthony28 Find more posts by nicanthony28 Add nicanthony28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

SALTED ICE PATCH

Hardwood Patch X Molls Salt Creek Classy Kate
Just turned 12 months in this video.

1-641-220-3563

Last edited by Brierly2011 on 08-26-2014 at 10:28 PM

Old Post 08-26-2014 10:19 PM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Raleigh
The best female i ever owned was out of Patch and a female out of Dohoney's boone....Wish i had one more night with her.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 10-15-2014 07:18 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
les condra
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
Hmmmmmmmmm

Be nice if was Boone semen available, wouldn it?!?!?

Is there any patch semen available other than Mcclendon???

Old Post 09-21-2017 02:02 PM
les condra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for les condra Click here to Send les condra a Private Message Find more posts by les condra Add les condra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

There are several breedings out there. I have 4 straws at never gone (one breeding). Patch that is

I know of a couple more in other folks hands. I will use my breeding a couple years before I retire. Give me something to fool with.

I have A pup direct off of Patch (7 months old) and grand pup on the top side and Hardwood Henry twice on the bottom side (9 months old).

Both are going hunting and started. I plan to have a Patch stud or two here the good lord willing.

Old Post 09-22-2017 01:43 AM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
les condra
UKC Forum Member

Mr Hall would ya be interested in sellin one?

Old Post 09-22-2017 02:31 AM
les condra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for les condra Click here to Send les condra a Private Message Find more posts by les condra Add les condra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

unfortunately no Mr. Condra.

I have 4 straws, but Dean strongly suggested i use all 4 for one breeding to improve the odds of a good sized litter.. The pup i have now came off this same batch and that is what Dean used and they got 7 nice pups.

I know of two other gentlemen besides Mr. Mclendon who have some stored, but they are not interested in selling (i tried to buy as well).

Arlander has some and might possibly sell i've heard thru the grape vine.

Old Post 09-22-2017 01:33 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
les condra
UKC Forum Member

I completely understand Mr Hall, thanks for reply

Old Post 09-22-2017 01:50 PM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Larry Hall
unfortunately no Mr. Condra.

I have 4 straws, but Dean strongly suggested i use all 4 for one breeding to improve the odds of a good sized litter.. The pup i have now came off this same batch and that is what Dean used and they got 7 nice pups.

I know of two other gentlemen besides Mr. Mclendon who have some stored, but they are not interested in selling (i tried to buy as well).

Arlander has some and might possibly sell i've heard thru the grape vine.

Glad your pup off Lizzy and patch is doing good. So far there are 4 of the 7 that have been messed with. And all 4 have started and a couple of them are splitting and doing it right by themselves.. they just turned 7 months old.. good luck Larry keep up the good work with ole Big Iron

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 09-22-2017 02:40 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jay and I intend to. Kill season opens up a week from today in MI and me and Big Iron are gonna get after it pretty hard. He's going hunting good and treeing some. He's awfully nice for 7 months old.

Old Post 09-24-2017 08:48 PM
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

Any patch females forsale?

1-641-220-3563

Old Post 10-03-2017 03:37 AM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Jason Gillespie has two nice Patch grand pup females.. Patch on top and Hardwood Henry twice on the bottom side..

He's the guy i'd call if i was looking for a Patch bred female.. Might be able to pry one off of him.. might..

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:39 PM