UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Woman shot in D.C.
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jan 2011
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2154

Woman shot in D.C.

Not one ANTIFA or BLM rioter was harmed during any looting, trespassing, threats...police told to stand down. A 20 something year old, trespassing, with a camera is shot and killed... Her body laid there, covered with an American flag... DEMORAT cities refused the National Guard... President Trump asks for peace, told protesters to go home, twitter called the message a call for more violence.. pipe bombs found in the RNC...
And ORANGE MAN is the problem.
I pray for her family..

__________________
Lethal Blue kennels.
Where the females count and you will never see a "brood" female!
Dan and Kris Rosier
Canton, ohio
330-904-3392


Home of:
Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane

Beagles..
Dan's Lil Porter
Dan's Lil Stitch

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 12:38 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Sep 2007
Location: Occupied TN CSA
Posts: 1803

Theres a major difference between looting foot locker and trying to overthrow the government. You morons must be proud of yourself.

__________________
I have to say yall got a good little support group going. Huddle together so yall can keep warm...trackdriver

I can't fix stupid, but I can muffle it with duct tape.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 05:19 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Oct 2003
Location: SOUTHERN KENTUCKY
Posts: 205

There was way more than looting Footlocker. BLM and antifa destroyed everything in their path and the media and the Democratic Party called it peaceful protest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 05:35 PM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Mar 2008
Location: cary,mississippi
Posts: 592

Amen

__________________
she is treed

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 05:41 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Mar 2008
Location: cary,mississippi
Posts: 592

I do believe for 4 years the rats in Washington and the media tried overthrowing trump so now your crying foul donít wanna hear it

__________________
she is treed

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 05:43 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2015
Location: IN
Posts: 2471

Humm no federal buildings came under attack by the left???? You morons must be proud. People tried the bs, both sides have been strung along by the media and politicians

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 05:46 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Sep 2007
Location: Occupied TN CSA
Posts: 1803

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife
I do believe for 4 years the rats in Washington and the media tried overthrowing trump so now your crying foul donít wanna hear it

If by 'overthrow ding dong donnie' you mean hold him accountable for his alleged crimes' by due process, then yeah.

__________________
I have to say yall got a good little support group going. Huddle together so yall can keep warm...trackdriver

I can't fix stupid, but I can muffle it with duct tape.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 05:59 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Mar 2015
Location: Mi.
Posts: 1375

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Humm no federal buildings came under attack by the left???? You morons must be proud. People tried the bs, both sides have been strung along by the media and politicians


Went too far....yes
BUT,
Businesses opened back up today,they were not looted and burned like your parties 'protests'
Biden supporters were NOT beaten
Cars,not even Police cars were NOT damaged.

Can't say that for the left protests all summer.

Just More dbl standards

__________________
Grnitech Pkc ch Skuna River Midnite Moe
{Skuna River Bark x Trackman's Sassy}

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 01-07-2021 at 06:46 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 06:34 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Registered: Jul 2009
Location: INDIANA
Posts: 2908

They have the pictures, names and addresses of the top 5 and a few with pictures of Trumps lawyers with them. They said no charges until Trump is gone as there will be no Pardons for these Federal Crimes and accessory to murder.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Wingman66
If by 'overthrow ding dong donnie' you mean hold him accountable for his alleged crimes' by due process, then yeah. [/QUOTE]

__________________
HOME OF:

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn



Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 06:37 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Aug 2013
Location: Seneca, Mo
Posts: 5117

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Theres a major difference between looting foot locker and trying to overthrow the government. You morons must be proud of yourself.

Those with BLM and antifa destroyed looted and burned both private and public property and have held city blocks under siege in their "mostly peaceful protest" as the Mockingbird media repeated over and over as we watched the fires burn. They attempted to burn ice facilities and federal buildings in some cases trying to trap the people inside in the process. Governors have refused help from the national guard and told police to stand down. Many of these same in power have called for their defunding and taken away all unleathal types of force used for crowd control. They've shutdown highways and endangered innocent people just traveling. Multiple murders have occurred in their path and other homicides including that of teenagers caught up in the mess in Portland. People's entire livelihoods have been destroyed all while elites on the left raise funds to post their bail including k. Harris. Activists judges have dismissed charges on thousands that have caused chaos across our great land. For more than 4 years we have witnessed a coup to overthrow out president starting before he was ever elected. We have watched those in power as high as B.O. and other leaders and elite in our society speak rhetoric to incite people to violence after the deaths of un innocent thugs. They have backed the leadership of openly Marxist BLM founders who practice tribal witchcraft while people unbeknownst to those participating are going their rituals.
Yesterday a group of people who were/are fed up with being silent as it has lead to their and ours disenfranchisement went into the people's house chanting "who's house, our house". Last night I watched a 44 minute long unedited video of the march from the street, across the lawn and eventually under scaffolding up the Capitol steps and inside all the way to the doors at the top of the stairs where and when this young life was taken. No one toppled statues. No one light fires. I saw 3 windows that were broken one outside where people stopped the person doing it and the 2 on the doors at her shooting death.
Don't think for an instant that Trump is the cause. The cause started decades ago and has been building people are done! They are done letting the corruption slide. People are done being the walking matt in America. They are done with out of touch politicians and elitist ruling class. We are here we are many and we aren't going away and will no longer be silent. This has never been about Trump or Republican and Democrats it has been about the American people taking their country back.

__________________
Cheyenne & Jennifer Cummings
Seneca , MO
(417)317-4815
GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA (RIP)
NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(3) PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 06:38 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Mar 2015
Location: Mi.
Posts: 1375

jmo

This has been building for decades and came to a head with OBAMA.

Trump exposed it all and I'm sure he'll tell more later.

People are tired of being lied to and stolen from in taxes.
Only to see it sent overseas.To be laundered back into the crooked politicians.

Funny;No outcry when BLM and Antifa were destroying everything

__________________
Grnitech Pkc ch Skuna River Midnite Moe
{Skuna River Bark x Trackman's Sassy}

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 06:51 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2008
Location: Gillett, Pa
Posts: 1860

Re: jmo

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
This has been building for decades and came to a head with OBAMA.

Trump exposed it all and I'm sure he'll tell more later.

People are tired of being lied to and stolen from in taxes.
Only to see it sent overseas.To be laundered back into the crooked politicians.

Funny;No outcry when BLM and Antifa were destroying everything

thats all you do is cry ! get a life ! get a job ! too much free time on your hands. if i was a betting man i'd bet you have never lived anywhere else then the county you were born in. yet you know all see all and don't know **** !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 07:06 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jun 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 2771

Re: Re: jmo

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
thats all you do is cry ! get a life ! get a job ! too much free time on your hands. if i was a betting man i'd bet you have never lived anywhere else then the county you were born in. yet you know all see all and don't know **** !
Exactly how many counties would one have to reside in to be allowed an opinion?

__________________
Donald Bergeron

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 07:11 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Aug 2013
Location: Seneca, Mo
Posts: 5117

Re: Re: Re: jmo

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Exactly how many counties would one have to reside in to be allowed an opinion?

None of us should be allowed an opinion or thought that disagrees haven't y'all got the memo? Grow could get a job working for Zuck or Jack then he could have censorship power.
They all seem to think that if Trump goes away we will sit down and sht up. Nope it is all just beginning.

May Ashli RIP!

__________________
Cheyenne & Jennifer Cummings
Seneca , MO
(417)317-4815
GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA (RIP)
NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(3) PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 07:22 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2008
Location: Gillett, Pa
Posts: 1860

Re: Re: Re: jmo

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Exactly how many counties would one have to reside in to be allowed an opinion?
one but your opinion doesn't mean much

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 07:23 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Mar 2015
Location: Mi.
Posts: 1375

Re: Re: jmo

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
thats all you do is cry ! get a life ! get a job ! too much free time on your hands. if i was a betting man i'd bet you have never lived anywhere else then the county you were born in. yet you know all see all and don't know **** !


Easy David Craig Lane age 74
Horseheads,Ny.....How far is that from Pedo Joe in Scranton? LOL
Makes sense why you are Dem. supporter now.
I know more than you think

__________________
Grnitech Pkc ch Skuna River Midnite Moe
{Skuna River Bark x Trackman's Sassy}

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 01-07-2021 at 07:41 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 07:34 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jan 2011
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2154

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Theres a major difference between looting foot locker and trying to overthrow the government. You morons must be proud of yourself.


You MORON, she was UNARMED.. JUST LOOTING? how many were hurt, black malitia carrying weapons. Federal buildings defaced.. and you are defending KILLING AN UNARMED WOMAN.. you are the sickness the country could do without. Only an ignorant LIBTARD DEMORAT would believe they would go UNARMED, to overthrow a government. Buy they had cellphones to take pictures. Worth dying over...

__________________
Lethal Blue kennels.
Where the females count and you will never see a "brood" female!
Dan and Kris Rosier
Canton, ohio
330-904-3392


Home of:
Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane

Beagles..
Dan's Lil Porter
Dan's Lil Stitch

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 01-07-2021 at 07:59 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 07:45 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Mar 2015
Location: Mi.
Posts: 1375

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Went too far....yes
BUT,
Businesses opened back up today,they were not looted and burned like your parties 'protests'
Biden supporters were NOT beaten
Cars,not even Police cars were NOT damaged.

Can't say that for the left protests all summer.

Just More dbl standards

__________________
Grnitech Pkc ch Skuna River Midnite Moe
{Skuna River Bark x Trackman's Sassy}

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 07:57 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Sep 2007
Location: Occupied TN CSA
Posts: 1803

When the looting starts, the shooting starts...ding dong donnie.

__________________
I have to say yall got a good little support group going. Huddle together so yall can keep warm...trackdriver

I can't fix stupid, but I can muffle it with duct tape.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 08:03 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Mar 2016
Location: Central,illinois
Posts: 569

Re: Re: Re: Re: jmo

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
None of us should be allowed an opinion or thought that disagrees haven't y'all got the memo? Grow could get a job working for Zuck or Jack then he could have censorship power.
They all seem to think that if Trump goes away we will sit down and sht up. Nope it is all just beginning.
May Ashli RIP!

I see the conspiracy theory queen has come out of another rabbit hole.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 08:09 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Aug 2013
Location: Seneca, Mo
Posts: 5117

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: jmo

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
I see the conspiracy theory queen has come out of another rabbit hole.....

Red pill or blue pill?

__________________
Cheyenne & Jennifer Cummings
Seneca , MO
(417)317-4815
GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA (RIP)
NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(3) PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 08:16 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Sep 2007
Location: Occupied TN CSA
Posts: 1803

Seems like a real stable member of society.

People this is not funny. This is the result of what a cult of stupid people will brainwash you with.

https://youtu.be/akWDORIdsck

__________________
I have to say yall got a good little support group going. Huddle together so yall can keep warm...trackdriver

I can't fix stupid, but I can muffle it with duct tape.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 08:24 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Mar 2015
Location: Mi.
Posts: 1375

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Seems like a real stable member of society.

People this is not funny. This is the result of what a cult of stupid people will brainwash you with.

https://youtu.be/akWDORIdsck




Spin it how you want.
Boils down to this;

People are tired of being suppressed and lied to.
OUR Govt is corrupt on both sides and Trump brought it to light.

Started coming to a head with OBAMA
We all know now he was not what you Libturds believed he was.

Now we get Puppet who is proven a corrupt and compromised idiot coming in? It's gonna get worse if things don't change.
Go try and buy ammo.

__________________
Grnitech Pkc ch Skuna River Midnite Moe
{Skuna River Bark x Trackman's Sassy}

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 08:34 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Sep 2007
Location: Occupied TN CSA
Posts: 1803

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Those with BLM and antifa destroyed looted and burned both private and public property and have held city blocks under siege in their "mostly peaceful protest" as the Mockingbird media repeated over and over as we watched the fires burn. They attempted to burn ice facilities and federal buildings in some cases trying to trap the people inside in the process. Governors have refused help from the national guard and told police to stand down. Many of these same in power have called for their defunding and taken away all unleathal types of force used for crowd control. They've shutdown highways and endangered innocent people just traveling. Multiple murders have occurred in their path and other homicides including that of teenagers caught up in the mess in Portland. People's entire livelihoods have been destroyed all while elites on the left raise funds to post their bail including k. Harris. Activists judges have dismissed charges on thousands that have caused chaos across our great land. For more than 4 years we have witnessed a coup to overthrow out president starting before he was ever elected. We have watched those in power as high as B.O. and other leaders and elite in our society speak rhetoric to incite people to violence after the deaths of un innocent thugs. They have backed the leadership of openly Marxist BLM founders who practice tribal witchcraft while people unbeknownst to those participating are going their rituals.
Yesterday a group of people who were/are fed up with being silent as it has lead to their and ours disenfranchisement went into the people's house chanting "who's house, our house". Last night I watched a 44 minute long unedited video of the march from the street, across the lawn and eventually under scaffolding up the Capitol steps and inside all the way to the doors at the top of the stairs where and when this young life was taken. No one toppled statues. No one light fires. I saw 3 windows that were broken one outside where people stopped the person doing it and the 2 on the doors at her shooting death.
Don't think for an instant that Trump is the cause. The cause started decades ago and has been building people are done! They are done letting the corruption slide. People are done being the walking matt in America. They are done with out of touch politicians and elitist ruling class. We are here we are many and we aren't going away and will no longer be silent. This has never been about Trump or Republican and Democrats it has been about the American people taking their country back.


Would you like to speak to the manager?

__________________
I have to say yall got a good little support group going. Huddle together so yall can keep warm...trackdriver

I can't fix stupid, but I can muffle it with duct tape.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 08:37 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jun 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 2771

Re: Re: Re: Re: jmo

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
one but your opinion doesn't mean much
I've never lived in a county.

__________________
Donald Bergeron

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 09:26 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:23 AM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread


Forum Jump:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
< Contact Us - United Kennel Club >

Copyright 2003-2020, United Kennel Club
Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.3.0
(vBulletin courtesy Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.)