UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 91 92 [93] 94 95 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 4:10

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2021 06:24 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 6:12-13

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Amen!!... I found this scripture to be rather appropriate.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-27-2021 03:57 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 4:24

"God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-28-2021 03:34 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Mark 9:35

Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said,

“Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”

Brother in CJRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-29-2021 02:17 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Deuteronomy 6:4-5

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

He SHALL never forsake you.....

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-01-2021 02:52 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 2:9

However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-02-2021 12:18 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalms 18:1-2

David said,
"I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

Hallejuiah and AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-04-2021 09:23 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 21;21

Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-06-2021 03:17 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 5:43-45

"You have heard that it was said, Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-08-2021 02:07 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthains 13:1-3

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Do YOU have LOVE in YOUR HEART today?............
If not, HE is knocking! Please, do not delay, Accept JESUS CHRIST today!!!!!!!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 02-11-2021 at 03:49 PM

Old Post 02-10-2021 02:13 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 13:4-5

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

JESUS is LOVE!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-11-2021 03:49 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 13:6-7

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-12-2021 04:38 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 13:34-35

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-14-2021 05:24 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 4:10

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-15-2021 04:00 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 3:11

For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-16-2021 05:11 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Amen... It is written and I most certainly believe it!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-18-2021 01:52 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

I John 4:11-12

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-19-2021 05:07 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 17:9

Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-20-2021 05:39 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 13:9-10

The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Simple.......

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-21-2021 07:07 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-22-2021 12:59 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 14:22

Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-23-2021 05:08 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 22:27-39

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it:

"Love your neighbor as yourself."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-25-2021 08:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 4:9

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

Praise God the FATHER!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-26-2021 07:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 3:18

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-27-2021 02:58 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalms 73:25-26

Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-01-2021 02:05 PM