UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Fresh sweet tea!
Pages (369): « First ... « 364 365 [366] 367 368 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks again, Corky.
WB, are those your snow shoveler? Yinz got dumped on, we only have a couple of inches.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-2018 12:02 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-12-2018 03:09 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-12-2018 03:25 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-13-2018 04:01 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Coon or possum?

Old Post 12-15-2018 12:37 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan w
UKC Forum Member

just got my pass back, wife had gall bladder surgery and has done great our late muzzle season is in now i hope it,s better than early season, hope everyone has a merry xmas and a great new year ---- see ya

Old Post 12-16-2018 03:15 PM
dan w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan w Click here to Send dan w a Private Message Click Here to Email dan w Find more posts by dan w Add dan w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Glad ur wife is doing well. Good luck in muzzleloader season. We're trapping suppose to have traps out for fishers​, bobcats and coyotes. So far we've caught a possum, coon and barncat.

Old Post 12-18-2018 10:59 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Glad ur wife is doing well. Good luck in muzzleloader season. We're trapping suppose to have traps out for fishers​, bobcats and coyotes. So far we've caught a possum, coon and barncat.

Old Post 12-18-2018 10:59 PM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY --- see ya

Old Post 12-21-2018 08:37 PM
dan w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan w Click here to Send dan w a Private Message Click Here to Email dan w Find more posts by dan w Add dan w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-21-2018 09:35 PM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Old Post 12-24-2018 12:53 AM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope you guys don't get too much coal😉

Old Post 12-24-2018 11:12 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Happy New Year everyone !!!

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-31-2018 09:01 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Happy New Year's to yinz!!

Old Post 01-01-2019 05:38 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

If a woman is always right and a man is always wrong than if a man tells a woman she is right
Than is the man right or wrong ?

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 01-01-2019 04:31 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Black Bear with Rabies

Now how would like to run up on one of them out coon hunting

https://www.citizen-times.com/story...ory/2449393002/

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 01-03-2019 06:01 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Rumor has it that Lyndell, David, and Dale have a kitchen pass from there wives to go to the Grand American hope they don't get me in trouble

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 01-04-2019 05:58 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Their wives are probably worried about you getting them into trouble!

Old Post 01-04-2019 09:11 PM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

HOPE U TAKE ENOUGH BAIL MONEY WB, I WOULD HATE FOR U TO LEAVE ONE OF THEM DOWN THERE ---- SEE YA

Old Post 01-07-2019 03:09 PM
S Abshire
New UKC Forum Member

Lol

W B still causing trouble I see. Lol

Old Post 01-08-2019 07:08 PM
S Abshire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S Abshire Click here to Send S Abshire a Private Message Click Here to Email S Abshire Find more posts by S Abshire Add S Abshire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Corky I bet you and Dan remember this house when it was new the MC Donald's farm near Fincastle 1934

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 01-08-2019 08:47 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Welcome S Abshire.

WB, my dad was born in 1926, he told us one Christmas during the depression he complained that all he got was socks, underwear and oranges, then he got a butt whoopin for not appreciating how fortunate he was to get anything. He never complained again.
Did all yinz behave at the Grand American?

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and good start for the new year.

Old Post 01-08-2019 10:50 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

I did.but rest was so glad to be away from their skirts they got in to.a lot

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 01-09-2019 01:16 AM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
Corky I bet you and Dan remember this house when it was new the MC Donald's farm near Fincastle 1934

----- i remember it well WB i have a friend who lives in it now, true story -- see ya

Old Post 01-11-2019 06:57 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Barn hunt

https://wvva.com/news/top-stories/2...-west-virginia/

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 01-14-2019 04:50 PM