UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > female in heat need male dog around macon county nc
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tarheelpride91
UKC Forum Member

female in heat need male dog around macon county nc

my female is a registered bluetick hell of a beardog and will tree a coon looking for a male redtick, bluetick, walker, or black and tan to breed to her without some crazy stud fee!!!! all I want is 2 or 3 male pups and the rest owner of sire can have or whatever u want cant drive 500 miles for this has to be locally I work to much to travel far so that's wat im in need of please help thanks god bless 828 5774597 if I don't answer text me and when I get in service I will be in contact

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2014 09:33 PM
tarheelpride91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tarheelpride91 Click here to Send tarheelpride91 a Private Message Find more posts by tarheelpride91 Add tarheelpride91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timbeax2
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

Old Post 07-10-2014 10:42 PM
timbeax2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timbeax2 Click here to Send timbeax2 a Private Message Click Here to Email timbeax2 Find more posts by timbeax2 Add timbeax2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kkitchen777
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

Old Post 07-13-2014 10:56 PM
kkitchen777 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kkitchen777 Click here to Send kkitchen777 a Private Message Click Here to Email kkitchen777 Find more posts by kkitchen777 Add kkitchen777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Springwoodleps
UKC Forum Member

Contact Justin Hughes he has an awsome blue male

He's on here

Old Post 07-14-2014 04:55 AM
Springwoodleps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Springwoodleps Click here to Send Springwoodleps a Private Message Click Here to Email Springwoodleps Find more posts by Springwoodleps Add Springwoodleps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

check phone number on your ad.

glynn

Old Post 07-14-2014 01:16 PM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

I gotta very nice male blue dog but you phone number is wrong lol

Pr' bigridge ole dan
Pr' Ralph's red hawk addy
Nt.ch. Reece's show no mercy
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 07-21-2014 04:24 AM
Bigridge kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigridge kennel Click here to Send Bigridge kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Bigridge kennel Add Bigridge kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
put'em up
Banned

Nothing like putting a little time and thought into your breeding, NO wander there are so many culls out there.And why would anyone with a top male be willing to breed to just any female ? MONEY is the answer cause it sure isn't going to make a name for your stud breeding it to just any female that come into heat. Before you make a come back reply telling me I don't know what I'm talking about THINK ABOUT IT

Old Post 07-21-2014 05:03 PM
put'em up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for put'em up Click here to Send put'em up a Private Message Click Here to Email put'em up Find more posts by put'em up Add put'em up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

I don't think you know what your talking bout lol . This guy lives in the county beside me I don't know him but I would studd to mine for free because he's very gritty and I think his time is coming to a end on a mean bear so I'd like pups . And I can't find another female to studd to not to mention if his dog wasn't good he probably wouldn't be asking to raise a litter . Now tell me if I'm wrong

Pr' bigridge ole dan
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 07-21-2014 05:07 PM
Bigridge kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigridge kennel Click here to Send Bigridge kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Bigridge kennel Add Bigridge kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
put'em up
Banned

If that dog you have was as good as you think it is you would have guys lined up a mile long to breed to him. NOW YOU TELL ME I'M WRONG

Old Post 07-21-2014 05:11 PM
put'em up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for put'em up Click here to Send put'em up a Private Message Click Here to Email put'em up Find more posts by put'em up Add put'em up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

Who's to say I don't ? I got 5-7 females but they Anit blue . Walkers ,plotts .

Idk where your from but we breed best to best color don't matter....

Pr' bigridge ole dan
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 07-21-2014 05:19 PM
put'em up
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Bigridge kennel
Who's to say I don't ? I got 5-7 females but they Anit blue . Walkers ,plotts .

Idk where your from but we breed best to best color don't matter....

If that's the case then why not breed your best male to your best female. why would you have to go outside of your own Kennel ?? And how is it that you know this female in the post is the best ??

I'll tell you where I'm from we breed PROVEN dogs from the same line. Not to some female just because she is in heat or to a male cause the owner answered a post on some dog website.

Old Post 07-21-2014 05:30 PM
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

Not in my kennel buddies dogs

Pr' bigridge ole dan
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 07-21-2014 05:44 PM
put'em up
Banned

quote:
Not in my kennel buddies dogs

OK how many of your buddies are banging down your door to breed to this male ( be careful answering this one they might read it )

Hey I don't mean to come off like a A$$Hole but if guys would stand back and judge their own dogs like they judge someone else's dogs before you put them in the breeding pen there would be a much higher % of dogs that just don't make it but make top dogs. We all think we have the best and most of the time it's a pride thing more so then a blind eye. Maybe your dog is a great dog maybe this female is a great dog. The point I'm trying to get across is that if a guy' thinks that all it take to be a breeder is putting to dog together. He should leave the breeding to the guys that are willing to do all the hard work and just buy one from them.

Old Post 07-21-2014 06:33 PM
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

I wasn't judging anyone's dogs if I recall you started the post about all of the rest of the fellers including me wanting to breed to this guys female. I'd give you phone number if you wana call them . And that was the plan was to get a pup from him or a pair . I'd be willing to
Buy one

Pr' bigridge ole dan
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 07-21-2014 06:37 PM
thundervalleyoutfitters
UKC Forum Member

breeding hounds

I have to agree with Put-M-UP. If we did more thinking and less breeding, we would be better off. The top breeders in this country know what they're doing. Pups would cost more, I know, but we would have better hunting stock. I have a nice little female Bluetick that is doing great, so when it's time to breed her I'll going back to the breeder. He'll know the best male to breed to. Just my thoughts......

Old Post 07-21-2014 07:06 PM
thundervalleyoutfitters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thundervalleyoutfitters Click here to Send thundervalleyoutfitters a Private Message Click Here to Email thundervalleyoutfitters Find more posts by thundervalleyoutfitters Add thundervalleyoutfitters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
put'em up
Banned

quote:
I wasn't judging anyone's dogs if I recall you started the post about all of the rest of the fellers including me wanting to breed to this guys female. I'd give you phone number if you wana call them . And that was the plan was to get a pup from him or a pair . I'd be willing to
Buy one

Your missing the whole point. One more reason you have no business breeding dogs, If your not judging dogs how will you know what someone else has. You should just stop replying because your just proving you have no knowledge of breeding dogs.

Old Post 07-21-2014 07:16 PM
put'em up
Banned

Re: breeding hounds

quote:
Originally posted by thundervalleyoutfitters
I have to agree with Put-M-UP. If we did more thinking and less breeding, we would be better off. The top breeders in this country know what they're doing. Pups would cost more, I know, but we would have better hunting stock. I have a nice little female Bluetick that is doing great, so when it's time to breed her I'll going back to the breeder. He'll know the best male to breed to. Just my thoughts......

VERY WELL PUT

Old Post 07-21-2014 07:20 PM
CLAVEYRIVERCURS
Banned

Re: breeding hounds

quote:
Originally posted by thundervalleyoutfitters

I got to go with what these two guy are trying to tell you. IF you go back and read all that was said it don't get any more black & white.
Thundervalleyoutfitters you have stepped back and looked at the big picture in breeding your female and it will pay off.

Old Post 07-21-2014 07:42 PM
CLAVEYRIVERCURS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLAVEYRIVERCURS Click here to Send CLAVEYRIVERCURS a Private Message Click Here to Email CLAVEYRIVERCURS Find more posts by CLAVEYRIVERCURS Add CLAVEYRIVERCURS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tarheelpride91
UKC Forum Member

wow

im from the mountains of nc a little place called little Canada and I come from long line of bear hunting hounds and if there is one thing I know its that papers don't tree bears ! ya my female might be just another dog but ill put her with anybodys hounds and she will be at tree ! far as a stud dog goes I don't care if he is in 200 magazines and all that dumb **** that don't mean squat to me ! I don't care if it was a pink poodle if it gets in there and pulls hair and burns one up time after time that's wat I was lookin for ! I would rather have a mixed up hound than a line bred piece of **** ! if u don't agree then don't post I do thank everybody that I talked to and didn't talk to that tried helping me out ! u r the true hunters that make this sport and shows people us hunters aint that bad ! far as the drama queen on here thanks but no thanks for ur advice !!! and if u feel the need to continue on bashing any of the gentlemens dogs they were offering to stud then please by all means I live at 7314 Ellijay rd 28734 macon nc come by we can settle this the way I was raised to !! talk all the **** u want bout my dogs but I will not sit by while u bash on somebodys dog that was just tryin to help a young hunter !! thank u have a great day !!! to everybody else thanks for ur offers I bred her to a "UNREGISTERED BLACK AN TAN" GOOD OLE BEAR DOG !!!

Old Post 07-22-2014 02:46 PM
tarheelpride91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tarheelpride91 Click here to Send tarheelpride91 a Private Message Find more posts by tarheelpride91 Add tarheelpride91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tarheelpride91
UKC Forum Member

THANKS

thank u bigridge kennel for offering ur dog ! and I do apologize for u cathing any grief over me wanting to breed a dog !

Old Post 07-22-2014 02:59 PM
put'em up
Banned

You Young Guys just know it all now a days . Sometimes the truth hurts. And one day you will see my post for what it was meant for, I would explain it to you now, but sometimes guys just need to learn thing the hard way. I wish you both good luck because that is all you are riding on is luck.

Old Post 07-22-2014 04:03 PM
tarheelpride91
UKC Forum Member

hahahaa

well if luck is wat u wanna call it then bout 95% of us folk here in these mountains r some lucky guys cause its worked for years and years !!! and u a funny guy u say we young guys know it all u aint even from around here probably and probably aint never been here but yet u sitting on ur ass somewhere tellin people how to do this and that !! seems like u the one with the crystal ball ! maybe that works for u where ever u r but seems like how me and my family has been doin it for years are working cause year after year it provides solid hounds in these mountains but sure that crystal ball says different !! all I can tell u is bring your perfect bred dogs by professional breeders and all that bs and we will put them in the woods with some of these poorly bred unprofessional hounds and see whos" PUT EM UP" ill let my hounds do the talking for there self ! but YOUR CRYSTAL BALL probably tells u different !! u have my address my name is MACKENZIE LEE MATHIS !!

Old Post 07-22-2014 04:52 PM
put'em up
Banned

I looked up your old post on here HAHAHAHAHAHAHA And seen them SO CALLED HIGH POWERED DOGS you are making back there $700 & $1000 boy O boy them must be some cream of the crop and how you want to trade them for Reg. Walker pups and Then all ready looking to breed that blue female when she comes into heat again. You must have one hell of a bone yard at your place. And all them great dogs you & your family are making AND YOU HAD TO COME ON HERE TO FIND A STUD DOG HAHAHAHAHAHA .

OK I'm done GO AHEAD I'LL LET YOU HAVE THE LAST WORD.......

Old Post 07-22-2014 05:26 PM
tarheelpride91
UKC Forum Member

ya

TALKS CHEAP AND I AINT BUYING !! U HAVE MY ADDRESS ILL EVEN GIVE U GAS MONEY TO HEAR U SAY ANY OF THAT TO MY FACE !! COME BUY ANY TIME U MOUTHY ****

Old Post 07-22-2014 10:35 PM
tarheelpride91
UKC Forum Member

DELETE

DELETE THIS PLEASE TIRED OF THE LITTLE BITCH AND HIS MOUTH

Old Post 07-22-2014 10:42 PM