UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Welcome 2 A true "WILD" dog post thank's LEE LOGAN
Pages (60): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

BROGY,NICE PIC OF A YOUNGER YOU (LOL) HERE IS A YOUNGER ME( THE BACKWARDS HAT MUST OF BEEN THE IN THING) AND THE ONE THAT STARTED IT FOR ME AND THE WILD DOGS " GRNTCH SALMON RIVER WILD GENNY " GRANDAUGHTER TO GRNTCH CASEY
OWNED BY MYSELF AND JAMES BEACH !!

Last edited by nycooner on 01-24-2011 at 03:00 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2011 02:56 AM
nycooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nycooner Click here to Send nycooner a Private Message Click Here to Email nycooner Find more posts by nycooner Add nycooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter 33
UKC Forum Member

WILD DOGS

HEY GUYS, LOVE TO SEE THE PICS OF THESE WILD DOGS. I COULD'NT BE HAPPIER WITH MINE, HE IS A BROTHER TO MIKE'S PEARL DOG, HE IS NOT PERFECT BUT HE IS MINE AND ONLY GETTING BETTER EVERY TIME WE GO OUT.

http://photobucket.com/WILDRIVERCLYDE

WHITAKER KENNELS

HOME OF
WILD RIVER CLYDE

CUTTER'S DIXIE QUEEN

WHITAKER'S BLACK BUEATY

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:07 AM
coonhunter 33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter 33 Click here to Send coonhunter 33 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter 33 Find more posts by coonhunter 33 Add coonhunter 33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
E.Indian
UKC Forum Member

EAST INDIANS WILD PEACHES

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:08 AM
E.Indian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for E.Indian Click here to Send E.Indian a Private Message Click Here to Email E.Indian Find more posts by E.Indian Add E.Indian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Ross, nice lookin pup ! How bout u break out the who's who
of wild dogs handbook u showed me when u were at the house
Love the pics and peds u had ! Like to have u down to hunt again
maybe have alil better hunt !!! Ross has had some wild power !!!

Enjoyed your company when we came down this summer, I wanted to get back again for a hunt, but it never did work out. I definately want to come down for a hunt sometime this year.
I will post some of those Wild Dogs pic's here shortly, and, thanks Dan.

Last edited by Stranger on 01-24-2011 at 03:14 AM

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:09 AM
Stranger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stranger Click here to Send Stranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Stranger Find more posts by Stranger Add Stranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

wild dogs

ny cooner what was the ques ya'll had about the molly female that was bred to bean,also i am huntin a female off of jag and sammy shes been to the woods about ten or fifteen times and is really comin on already runin and treein,i also have a female that is out of hardwoodhook two and the molly female ya'll are talkin about,and a male out of stylish lil manson and molly,two uplingers joe pups,all of them are pretty nice wild dogs

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:14 AM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Ya Wes, I will be down Hunting Thursday,Friday and Saturday. I am hoping to be able to guide im sick of going just to get drew out where there is not a COON for miles.....

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:16 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:20 AM
Stranger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stranger Click here to Send Stranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Stranger Find more posts by Stranger Add Stranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

This was another outstanding one time cross made,
Gr Nite Ch Logan's Wild Clover X Gr Nite Ch Massey's CC Walker:

Dual Gr Ch Lampman's Wild Katie, Nite Ch Wild Child, Gr Nite Ch Massey's Lone Pine Bozo, Nite Ch Jack Pine Jill and Gr Nite Ch Wild Man.

Last edited by Stranger on 01-24-2011 at 03:42 AM

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:27 AM
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

Here is a pic of Logan's Wild Sally, she was a product of the Logan's Wild Clover X Logan's Wild Jeanie cross. She had a UKC first and second place win, but unfortunately met her fate on the road before she titled out. I believe she was just 2 at the time.

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:34 AM
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

Here is a pic of 1990 UKC World Ch Tony's Wild Joey and Gr Nite Ch Star's Riverview Eileen:

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:37 AM
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

Here is a pic of Tony's Wild Clover and the Lineage behind him:

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:40 AM
savagestyle
Banned

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:41 AM
savagestyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for savagestyle Click here to Send savagestyle a Private Message Find more posts by savagestyle Add savagestyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david hicks
UKC Forum Member

Dan,

I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE RESPONSE. I'VE GOT TO HAVE A BLACK HEADED FEMALE. KEEP UM COMING GUYS. LOVE THE OLD ADDS AND PICS.

GRNITECH 'PR' ESSARY'S DUDLEY (KATE X RUDD'S NIGHT TRAIN){RIP}
'PR' COON CRAZY LITTLE KATE(KJ X PR STYLISH COMA'S BIG TICKET) LOTS OF COMA
CH GRNITECH 'PR' MISSOURI'S COON CRAZY KATE [ RIP ]

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:52 AM
david hicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hicks Click here to Send david hicks a Private Message Click Here to Email david hicks Find more posts by david hicks Add david hicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nite Ch Logan's Wild QuicK X Gr Nite Ch Star's Riverview Eileen produced Gr Nite Ch Quick's Wild Buddy and Gr Nite Ch 1996 PKC World Ch Eileen's Wild Time. Here is a pic of Time :

Tony's Wild Clover X Eileen's Wild Time , "Time's only Stranger", one of the best all weather coondogs I have ever hunted with:

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:52 AM
brogy

Keep 'em coming! Love all the pics, new and old.

Ross, some of them ads you posted.. .heck when I was a teenage kid I studied them ads like they were Playboy centerfolds.

Thanks for posting all the pics. Now some of you fellars need to start sharing some stories and insight on some of the dogs of the past. Get some of the folks new to the line up to speed on what these dogs are all about.

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:56 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

Here is a pic of two littermate sisters out of Time's only Stranger and Joe's Baby Girl (a gyp out of Uplinger's Joe):

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:58 AM
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

PR SMOKE'S WILD WOODY ( HEADED TO NORTH CAROLINA)

HIS HANDLER IN PIC SAYS HE'S GONNA BE A WLD CH ( LOL) !!

*************GRNTCH LOGANS WILD CLOVER
****GRNTCH WESSELS WILD CASEY
*************GRNTCH LOGANS WILD JEANIE
**GRNTCH WESSELS WILD CARD
*************GRNTCH ABBOTTS YADKIN RIVER CRUISE
*****GRNTCH CHEAT RIVER BIG HORN DUTCHESS
*************GRNTCH ABBOTTS BIG HORN DAISY
NTCH CH PKC CH WILD POISON SMOKE
**************GRNTCH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
*****GRNTCH NOCTURNAL SKIPPER
**************GRNTCH HARDWOOD FRECKLES
**GRNTCH SKIPPER'S UNFORGIVEN'S SAIGE
**************GRNTCH RAT ATTACK
*****GRNTCH UNFORGIVEN'S PAIGE
**************GRNTCH ADREON'S IOWA ROXIE

----- WILD WOODY -----

-------------------------Gr.Nite Logan's Wild Clover
---------------Gr.Nite Wessel's Wild Casey
-------------------------Gr.Nite Logan's Wild Jeanie
-----Gr.Nite Wessel's Wild Card
-------------------------Gr.Nite Abbotts Yadkin River Cruise
---------------Gr.Nite Cheat River Big Horn Dutchess
-------------------------Gr.Nite Abbott's Big Horn Daisy
Gr.Nite Lone Pine Wild KC
-------------------------Gr.Nite Logan's Wild Clover
---------------'PR' Stylish Clover
-------------------------Gr.Nite Korte's Stylish Chirpee
-----Gr.Nite Kirby's Stylish Kit
-------------------------Gr.Nite Tony's Wild Clover
---------------Gr.Nite Klondike Emma
-------------------------Nite Ch. Youngs Creek Sadie

Old Post 01-24-2011 04:00 AM
nycooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nycooner Click here to Send nycooner a Private Message Click Here to Email nycooner Find more posts by nycooner Add nycooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brogy

Ross, some of them ads you posted.. .heck when I was a teenage kid I studied them ads like they were Playboy centerfolds.

NERD !!! LOL, I know you'll get that.

Old Post 01-24-2011 04:01 AM
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

ROSS N BROGY, I HUNTED WITH CREEK RIDGE SKY AT THE UKC ZONES IN SCHATICOKE,NY IN 1991 I BELEIVE IT WAS AND BOYS I WAS JUST LIKE WOOOOOOW, BUDDY HE WOULD JUST B EVERY WHERE PARKED WITH A COON ALONE Y ALL OTHERS HAD NO CLUE !!! POSSIBLY THE BEST 2HR COON TREEING CLINIC I'VE WITNESSED IN A HUNT !!

Old Post 01-24-2011 04:03 AM
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nycooner
PR SMOKE'S WILD WOODY ( HEADED TO NORTH CAROLINA)

HIS HANDLER IN PIC SAYS HE'S GONNA BE A WLD CH ( LOL) !!

Dang, Mike that's a nice looking pup.

Old Post 01-24-2011 04:04 AM
brogy

quote:
Originally posted by Stranger
NERD !!! LOL, I know you'll get that.

I had 2 different girls break up with me in high school while I was standing in the garage covered in blood and coon grease skinning last night's catch.

I guess they didn't like it that I decided to run the dog instead of taking them out.

Finally found a farm girl and took her hunting one night with my Freezer dog. I was skinning a coon and the head come off the carcass. She never flinched. Been with her ever since.

Taken last fall before a family hunt. My daughter's first coon hunt. The dog is Nite Ch Ch Brogy's Hi-Torque Sky Rocket (Clara's coondog). Rocket is off my Nite Ch Wild Sky female.

Last edited by on 01-24-2011 at 04:13 AM

Old Post 01-24-2011 04:05 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Davis
UKC Forum Member

Ross

Easy buddy all this info all at once will blow peoples minds
Thats Alot to keep up with even for us wild blood nuts !!
Thanks 4 posting and keep them coming everybody !!!

Old Post 01-24-2011 04:09 AM
Dan Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Davis Click here to Send Dan Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Davis Find more posts by Dan Davis Add Dan Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stranger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nycooner
ROSS N BROGY, I HUNTED WITH CREEK RIDGE SKY AT THE UKC ZONES IN SCHATICOKE,NY IN 1991 I BELEIVE IT WAS AND BOYS I WAS JUST LIKE WOOOOOOW, BUDDY HE WOULD JUST B EVERY WHERE PARKED WITH A COON ALONE Y ALL OTHERS HAD NO CLUE !!! POSSIBLY THE BEST 2HR COON TREEING CLINIC I'VE WITNESSED IN A HUNT !!

Yeah, Sky was a good'n for sure. A friend of mine bred his gyp to Sky, out of that cross he got a real nice male that he sold down to the States somewhere.

Old Post 01-24-2011 04:13 AM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike, I may have to barrow that HANDLER you have there for that WLD Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!! ( LOL)

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 01-24-2011 04:15 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

Well Jeff his dad wont let him take time off for the Wld hunt so u better sharpen up on them skills LOL

Old Post 01-24-2011 04:19 AM