UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > female in heat need male dog around macon county nc
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

Hey tar heel pride I live 15mins up the road from you up walnut creek ! We need to run together bud I been looking the moutain over and seen alotta sign this year . Private message me your number or sowmthing I'll holler at you or text you .

Pr' bigridge ole dan
Pr' Ralph's red hawk addy
Nt.ch. Reece's show no mercy
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2014 11:49 PM
Bigridge kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigridge kennel Click here to Send Bigridge kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Bigridge kennel Add Bigridge kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

Oh and put em up I don't have any business breeding dogs glad you realized that when ever you put up 55-75 bears august to November holler at me . Then will talk . If you do already let's run them I'll gladly email you and set up a time and place

Pr' bigridge ole dan
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 07-22-2014 11:51 PM
Bigridge kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigridge kennel Click here to Send Bigridge kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Bigridge kennel Add Bigridge kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harrington
UKC Forum Member

hey put em up

grow up , let the man do what he feels is best for him , talk like this lead to NY loosing their bear hunting, Mass. lost theirs also now Maine may lose theirs, stop fighting and get along !!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-23-2014 01:47 AM
harrington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harrington Click here to Send harrington a Private Message Find more posts by harrington Add harrington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
put'em up
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Bigridge kennel
Oh and put em up I don't have any business breeding dogs glad you realized that when ever you put up 55-75 bears august to November holler at me . Then will talk . If you do already let's run them I'll gladly email you and set up a time and place

treetalkingjp
Funny how the internet works. Just a year and half ago you came on Biggamehoundsmen.com Asking how to teach your dogs to rig bear and that they were just pack dog. And now your treeing 55-75 bears in 3months. Your a funny guy treetalkingjp WAIT LET ME GUESS YOU YOUR SUCKING HIND TIT FOLLOW ALL YOUR BUDDYS

Old Post 07-23-2014 01:52 AM
put'em up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for put'em up Click here to Send put'em up a Private Message Click Here to Email put'em up Find more posts by put'em up Add put'em up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

A lot can happen in two years and alittle money lol. Get in with the right people on good land . I've always hunted bear just never had dogs of my own as I used my grandpas now I do , and no at the time I was looking for new ways to get pups going bash all you want put em up if you wana see bears bud pm me will talk on the phone and il show you how to "put
Up bear lol" I mean if you even run bears ... Poking through your old feeds you Anit had much luck or friends . I'd love to talk ..... Just ask for number . Where you even located ..... To afraid to say or what ?? Why don't you go check my thread out and see all the game I've treed ??? Truth hurts . Ask me for a link

Pr' bigridge ole dan
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 07-23-2014 04:38 AM
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

Anyways I'll wrap this up .

Tarhill pride message me sometime will get together and run bud .

Huntington- you are right all of us arguing Anit saving the sport one bit maybe making it disovle quicker due to people and there thoughts . I'll end the arguing and done commenting .

Put em up - if you want my link to my 2013 thread on my recap of the season message me , and I'd be glad to chat on the phone . My thread is on a different forum and can copy link anytime .

Pr' bigridge ole dan
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 07-23-2014 05:48 AM