UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Dual Grand Champion 'PR' Overturf's Skuna River Slinger
Pages (37): « First ... « 35 36 [37]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Pony fell inlove with Bones

So no slobber slinging ponies just some little Bony’s due mid August

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-05-2019 10:49 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

So..... Why post that?

Old Post 07-06-2019 12:17 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Just blubbering!!!

I have all the while thought was going to make the cross and hope some good crosses getmade with that male! I just dont promote good enough or it would have been done, its hard to move enough pups for many breeders to get anywhere! HOPE YOU’RE HAVING A GOOD SUMMER!!

Old Post 07-07-2019 03:19 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

He was only bred like 2-3 times. The owner doesn't even coon hunt anymore. Bass fishing and poker.

Old Post 07-07-2019 03:25 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Are you out there Big Catfish?

Old Post 04-21-2020 11:58 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Jay I'm looking for a nice female to breed. If you know of one let me know. Thanks.

Old Post 09-11-2020 12:35 AM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Jay I'm looking for a nice breed female to AI slinger to. Let me know if you know of any. Thanks

Old Post 09-11-2020 12:38 AM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I'll see what I can do.

Old Post 09-11-2020 02:48 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Jay I'm looking for a nice female to breed. If you know of one let me know. Thanks.

Old Post 09-11-2020 09:45 PM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

slinger is he still alive

Old Post 09-11-2020 10:12 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

No. He passed a few years back.

Old Post 09-12-2020 01:51 AM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

OK THAKS, IM LOOKIN FOR A DOG TO BREED TO MY FEMALE TO SHE BE IN COUPLE OF MONTHS SHE SKUNA RIVER BREED

Old Post 09-12-2020 02:32 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Yeah, I'm looking to AI a female and line breed off of Slinger

Old Post 09-12-2020 04:44 PM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

SLINGER

IS THERE ANY GOOD SONS OFF OF HIM THAT MAN CAN BREED TOO?

Old Post 09-14-2020 02:24 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

I have been away for awhile and have not been been followed up. There were only a few males off of Slinger they would be 6 to 7 years old.

Old Post 09-18-2020 01:18 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I can't thing of 1 single one Big Catfish.

Old Post 09-18-2020 01:44 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a young female

Looking for a top notch female. If you have one let me know.

Old Post 07-14-2022 12:13 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Got the itch Big Catfish?

Old Post 07-19-2022 01:16 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Still looking for a nice 2 year old female.

Old Post 07-31-2022 09:57 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

You're not having much luck are you?

Old Post 02-25-2023 12:14 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet17
You're not having much luck are you?
no not much luck at all. I keep looking. They are far and between. The right female is hard to find.

Old Post 05-10-2023 01:21 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Maybe switch breeds? Blue looks good on you.

Old Post 05-21-2023 01:35 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

No, It is not an easy task finding the right kind.

Old Post 11-12-2023 02:48 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

No, It is not an easy task finding the right kind.

Old Post 11-12-2023 02:48 AM