UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 61 days until October First!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

61 days until October First!!!

61 days and counting people!!! Better weather is coming!!

couldn't resist

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-01-2022 02:58 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

I can remember some really hot Octobers down here. I hope this isnt one.

Old Post 08-01-2022 05:46 PM
Lance Laymon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lance Laymon Click here to Send Lance Laymon a Private Message Find more posts by Lance Laymon Add Lance Laymon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lance Laymon
I can remember some really hot Octobers down here. I hope this isnt one.
Yea, we're kinda warm in October also.

Old Post 08-01-2022 06:24 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Low 60's every night with heavy dew Larry what's wrong with the weather 😉

Old Post 08-01-2022 07:55 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Donnie it’s summer here in Indiana. Lord it’s rough on a fat man. Just complaining. Finally got my foot, kidney and back fixed and hunting pretty hard.

Ready for fall!

Old Post 08-03-2022 06:15 AM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Larry Hall

I am pleased to hear that you got your health issues fixed. I know how much you enjoy coon hunting, you are just as hard a coon hunter as Ron Man is /was. Ron is 84 almost 85 ( Jan)., his health has sure gone downhill these past 2 years. It sure hurts me to see him like this, knowing how much he loves coon hunting. I saw him unable to even get to some trees this past winter, just did not have the strength to get there. He has been to weak to even fish this past year, we usually fished a lot and have not been at all this year. I just bought a Dual Grandnite Champion female with a all grand pedigree and will hunt her this Fall and Winter. I may try to come up and hunt a few nights with you this Fall, LORD willing. These mountains are getting steeper the older and fatter I get. Dave

Old Post 08-03-2022 07:23 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Dave, hate to hear Ron is slowing down. He’s a suoer nice man that sure loves to hunt.

Good news on the kennel addition. Come on up and we will go!

Old Post 08-03-2022 06:21 PM