UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > WANT A CHANCE TO OWN BIGTIME WINNER AWESOME X DOT
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

WANT A CHANCE TO OWN A BIGTIME WINNER AWESOME X DOT

About 2 years ago my buisness partner and I were eating lunch one day and got into a conversation about finding a nice hound to run the hunts with. As we talked we put on paper what we were looking for. As we talked we came up with this criteria.
-a complete dead loner/not cover under no circumstances
- a wild hunter, with a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge moter
-it must have them coons when it parked.
-have a mouth that carried
-it had to have a blue hide over it American or English blue
IT MUST NOT
-have any bad tree habits
no chewing, jumping, face barking, tree guarding,ect
-have holes that are associated with a dog that will not cover
no jealous treeing, leaving when covered, or milling around a
a tree while others are treed
I knew we were looking for something that may not exist. I told him I might be able to find something close but all that wrapped over one single hide would be a difficult find . We said if we could find it, if the animal could be bought, we would buy it AT ANY COST. After about 250 phone calls a few other and Seth Isch had told me about a female that fit that exact criteria. After one month of negotiations and a real high stack of Benjamins Red Ruby Hardtime Dot was headed to North Alabama.

The ole dead loner theory of it not working. You tell me
This started in beginning of march
fri night final 4 alabama state hunt of final 16 overall 3rd place
Sat night final 4 Alabama state hunt open event overall 2nd place
next weekend simifinals of Oaklahoma Prohunt
next weekend cast winner at the nationals
next weekend final 4 finish Adamsville Tn Prohunt
We then decided to run for a truck ticket month of April started
Fri night final 4 split of Tn state hunt fri night
Sat night final 4 split of Tn state hunt Sat night
Next weekend made final 4 of a big hunt hunted it off and won the late round
then won about $500 in the next 2 weeks in $30 hunts witch gave us $954 in open earnings not including added $. Dont know but she may have broke a record for a english female that month.
You may say thats impressive how impressive is this. ONLY ONE TIME SHE TOOK 2nd tree. Won everycast but one with plus points Was only scored on 2 trees in april that was not plussed. At the end of May she came in heat and was winning the Alabama State race, the National female race, and the breed race but we decided to drop out and breed her before something happed to her. Dots been in 5 prohunts 4 simifinal finishes 2 final 4 finishes. Won around $8000 in the last year in open events and prohunts and only took one 2nd tree to benifit her to win a cast. You can win with a DOG THAT WILL NOT COVER BUT YOU MUST HAVE DOG POWER. Thats a fact jack.
So there you go I'm not saying I got the best or nothing else will do. Dots style is not for everyone and about as unique as I've ever seen. She is far from done winning in the hunts. If you like Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and alone with the meat here you go.

We would like to thank Seth Isch and a few others for leading us to Dot. We would also like to thank Keith Sutmiller for selling us Dot
Thanks for reading my add.

Awesome X Dot would need 2 trucks to hunt these 2 together
Got 6 females and maybe a male
these pups wont be cheap. pm for price.

Last edited by N Williams on 08-22-2014 at 03:54 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2014 03:29 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Guettner
UKC Forum Member

You got it !

Team Main Street
Platinum Ch Dual Gr Ch Main Street Max
Dual Gr Ch Main Street Mac
Main Street Lefty

Old Post 08-22-2014 03:37 AM
Mark Guettner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Guettner Click here to Send Mark Guettner a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Guettner Find more posts by Mark Guettner Add Mark Guettner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

you need 3 things

1. GENES, GENES, GENES, GENES, GENES,.
2.A GOOD DOG TRAIN TRAINER thats understands what it takes to win. A trainer that lions, tigers, bears, bigfoots, and fear of the Zodiac killer does not keep them from going to the woods right by thereself at night.
3. A good handler that can make adjustments through the week and is very good at getting a great hound to peek at the right time.

I have been told that Dot and her littermate brother both treed there first coon the first night they were ever taken to the woods at night BY THERESELF. Yes I mean Dot and her Littermate were raised and taken to the woods with no other dog the first night they took them. They were turned loose and went hunting and treed a coon with no help. Now thats about as natural as it gets.

Old Post 08-22-2014 01:36 PM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmcculloch
UKC Forum Member

Dot

Keith n I are Good Friends got The Opportunity to hunt with Dot NICE OUTFIT. TREE THEM COON N WILD LIKE I LIKE THEM. Good Luck With Your Pups. Shack

Hardwood Phine
UKC,GR.NiteCH.,PKC.CH.Pine Ridge Tuff

Old Post 08-22-2014 04:27 PM
Jmcculloch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmcculloch Click here to Send Jmcculloch a Private Message Find more posts by Jmcculloch Add Jmcculloch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEE POWELL
UKC Forum Member

Love the ad you would have given Joe House a run for his money. Good luck with the pups and hope she has a basket full.

PR’ DEE’S HARDTIME THUNDER CLOUD
RED CLOUD X SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR

DEE POWELL
509-393-5111 CELL

Old Post 08-22-2014 05:54 PM
DEE POWELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEE POWELL Click here to Send DEE POWELL a Private Message Click Here to Email DEE POWELL Find more posts by DEE POWELL Add DEE POWELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the and pms. Anyone that is seriously interested in a pup is welcome to call me this weekend. I will be glad to help you. 1-256-604-8888

Old Post 08-23-2014 01:31 PM
Shoresg
UKC Forum Member

Does she have any pups on the ground?

931-308-1908
GrNtCh Hickory Holler Crazy Kate "GrNtCh Cabin Crk Rowdy X GrNtCh Moss's Hardtime Sugar Kane"RIP"
'PR' ForestGhost Hardtime Kim "GrNtCh Cabin Creek Rowdy X GrNtCh Hardtime Bell "RIP"

Old Post 08-23-2014 04:56 PM
Shoresg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shoresg Click here to Send Shoresg a Private Message Click Here to Email Shoresg Find more posts by Shoresg Add Shoresg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

This is dots first litter.

Old Post 08-23-2014 05:54 PM
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

If you want a to see dot treed I can send videos by text. I can give plenty of references on dot. She is tuffffffff in thin coon. You draw her you might stay on a leash for over half the cast or more. Don't let the dead loner scare you. Anybody can win with dot. You just need to know what she sounds like and how to find a coon in a tree. She is just a dog and has bad nights like all of them do but shes real consistant.

Old Post 08-25-2014 03:20 AM
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Only got a couple females left. If you want one you better call I will answer any questions you have. Only 2 people have booked pups that has not hunted with dot. I will post list later when all the deposits get here. thanks

Old Post 08-25-2014 10:48 PM
Matt Mays
UKC Forum Member

Dot and Awesome are two of the top hounds in the country and will make a huge impact with these pups... Don't be the guy sitting on the computer watching the play by plays get u one of these and be in the mix...

Old Post 08-26-2014 08:45 PM
Matt Mays is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Mays Click here to Send Matt Mays a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Mays Find more posts by Matt Mays Add Matt Mays to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the replies and calls about this cross.

Old Post 08-27-2014 11:36 PM
lwilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Nick, Sure looks like you got a winner in Dot......Larry

Thunder Kennels 45 Years Strong Home Of Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Tae Bo, Gr Nt Ch , Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Blue, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder All Grand Dan, 2011 U.K.C Wld Nite Ch Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Top Gun, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Big Thunder Ka-Boom Former Home of Gr Nt Ch, Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder J.R., Gr Nt Ch ,Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Bingo, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder St Nick

Old Post 08-28-2014 03:51 PM
lwilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lwilcox Click here to Send lwilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email lwilcox Find more posts by lwilcox Add lwilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Dot

Not only is she deep and alone. She is a tree dog that can take the hot humid weather after she has been hooked for a long time!!! Ol Dot was a blast!!! Good luck with your pups Nick!! Seth

——————————————————
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 08-28-2014 08:45 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry and Seth. We sure have enjoyed dot. I will try to get a video of dot on here later.

Old Post 08-29-2014 12:33 PM
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Got one female I am going to sell. If your interested give me a call.

Old Post 09-01-2014 11:58 PM
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

I am not taking any more deposits for the time being. Thanks for all the calls. Dot had 14 pups and has raised 13 so far. 11 are booked to the public. Still waiting on a few deposits. 13 little outfits the walker folks might want to watch out for. I love a ticked up hound that beats them walkers at there own game.

Old Post 09-05-2014 02:55 AM