UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up 1 Peter 1:17-20

Since you call on a Father who judges each person’s work impartially, live out your time as foreigners here in reverent fear. For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2014 01:31 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Trained To Decern

Hello Everyone ! Well,This will be my last message for a few days.I will be off to Black an Tan Days and a much needed vacation. My brother Mr Brad will need a little help postin on here,So I hope someone will pickup the slack that I leave while Im gone and fill that slack,and tell others the good news of Jesus Christ.I live to tell others about Him. Now lets get to todays message... Trained to Discern

Hebrews 5:11-14

In today's world, impatience is all too common a trait. We want food, help, and information fast. Just waiting for the computer to boot up or the "next avail-able agent" to answer our call can cause frustration. But the Lord specializes in slow, steady work. He's more interested in a quality outcome than a speedy process.

Nowhere is this more evident than in the realm of spiritual discernment. When we become Christians, we aren't instantly wise and knowledgeable. It takes a lifetime to grow to maturity. Some believers, however, don't seem to grow up at all. They get older, but their understanding of God's Word never goes very deep.

This lack of godly wisdom is caused by ignorance of the Scriptures, apathy and complacency about spiritual things, and a failure to apply biblical truths. Discernment requires time and effort. You can't simply move through life, thoughtlessly reacting to situations yet never learning from them. Take time to reflect on your responses and observe the consequences of your actions and choices. If you feel convicted by what you notice, let that motivate you to begin a lifelong pursuit of the Lord and His ways. Start reading the Bible regularly. And as you do, ask the Lord to open your heart and mind to understand what He's saying.

But just reading God's Word isn't enough. Without applying what you've read, all you'll have is head knowledge. Obedience trains us to discern good and evil. Through practice, we learn wisdom and develop spiritual maturity. If you'll begin today and patiently persevere, in time discernment will come.God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron You all will be in my Prayers Dailey.See yas when I return

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 04-24-2014 02:01 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Colossians 1:28-29

He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-25-2014 01:46 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Job 19:25-26

I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-29-2014 03:38 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 4:14-16

Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.

Amen, spiritual maturity is what we all should be seeking concerning our personal relationship with God through his son, Jesus Christ.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-30-2014 01:37 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Smile Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Ron,
I sure hope you are enjoying your trip to Black and Tan Days. Tell everyone hello and tell them to get their "house in order" for Jesus said when he returns it will be like a thief in the night. We all need to be ready.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-01-2014 01:39 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 5:13-15

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us whatever we ask we know that we have what we asked of him.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-02-2014 01:50 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Gods Ways

Im Back ,and Im glad to be,My vacation was great! I got to met a number of people that gets on here and reads the posts dailey.It was an awsome Blessing from God to hear how this little post is touching so many lives and familys.I love each and everyone of yous in Christian Love God’s Ways

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the Lord.” - Isaiah 55:8

There’s an oft-repeated illustration about an old bookmark. On one side, it’s beautifully embroidered and says, “God is Love.” But on the other side, it’s just a mass of tangled threads. In order to embroider it on one side, you must have all those threads on the other.

Now, some just look at it from the back side, and they see only the mess. They don’t know the ways of God and that God is love. But you see, our ways and God’s ways are so different. You’ll never have peace—that deep peace—until you understand the ways of God, because God’s ways are often confusing to human wisdom.

What issue in your life do you need to surrender to Him today? Confess: “I do not understand, O God, but I know you are faithful. You are trustworthy.”God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayers for All! I Know that the Love of Christ WIll Keep Yous

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 05-04-2014 02:39 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Philippians 4:5-8

Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-05-2014 02:28 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 5:15-17

And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. Elijah was a human being, even as we are. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-06-2014 01:28 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 23 Verse 1

Summer has arrived! Suppose to be 91 today. What a winter we had,Its been a long time since we had a winter like this past one.Our next 9 winters are suppose to be like the one thats just past according to the El',Ninyo"Pattern. Well ,I wana keep a pattern goin to and that is give you all Gods Word each and everyday that I can and Pray that you accept Jesus Christ into your life if you havent already,,Because I want all of yous to go to Heaven!Also have the best "The rest of your Life while here on earth....Lets get to todays message. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.
Psalm 23:1

“This is easy!” I thought when I first became a Christian. Trust Jesus, He takes away the penalty of your sin, and that’s it. Then a Sunday school teacher explained Christian behavior. “This is hard,” I concluded. I discovered concepts like unlimited forgiveness, turning the other cheek and going the second mile. “This is impossible!” I thought. So I passed through the “easy,” “hard,” and “impossible” stages of Christian growth and arrived at a fourth—emptiness. That’s the point at which the Good Shepherd can fill you up. You have to come to the empty stage before you “want,” and you have to “want” before you can be filled. My "Want" for each and everyone of yous, Is, Riverbottom Ron knowing you have Jesus Christ in your Life and,You have that Awsome Releationship with Him, and last but not least,,You will be walkin with me in Heaven,,,God Loves Yas,, Riverbottom Ron Loves Yas,Have a Blessed Day Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayers for you all..See yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin

Old Post 05-06-2014 03:46 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Thessalonians 5:15-19

Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not quench the Spirit.

The scripture above is a perfect example of how we are to live our lives as Christians. Amen.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-07-2014 01:41 PM
beardenrents
UKC Forum Member

Last Night

My family and I met with a pastor at a local church. He has reached out to me to help evangelize and reach out for the church. We had our core group of people for our ministry there as well. The pastor is asking a lot of us. I'm not going into details about it though. as we were leaving our group was talking and were questioning some of the commitments that he was asking for. This is the first door God has opened for us and I want to be obedient, I hope the rest of our group will follow. but as Paul Harvey said here is the rest of the story. After we left we went to Arby's to eat. as we were sitting there four people walked up and sat down outside. to say the least they were different from my family and most everyone else around. There were 2 girls and 2 guys. The girls had their hair dyed blue and weren't dressed very appropriate by most standards. the guys were tattooed up, piercings, kinda rough looking you would say. even my family made some comments about their dress and attire. as we sat there God laid on my heart just to talk to them. When we were done my son, daughter, and I went and spoke to them. I asked where they were from. one guy and girl from Arizona, the others from California. they had been to New Orleans. They were now trying to get back home. They had been hopping train cars, walking, and hitch hiking for transportation. as the conversation continued I asked if they knew Jesus as their savior. They all replied that they did. I hope this to be true. One guy responded with of course I do. How else could I travel across the country with no money, car, or food. as we continued the conversation I asked if we could pray with them. They agreed and we did. afterwards I had $5 on me and gave that to them. As we left there it had me thinking about how my attitude has been lately. I thought about the call on my life. I wondered how faithful to God have I truly been. I thought about how faithful God is to take care of me even when I'm not to him. I thought about these four and how much they must trust God on this journey. how he his providing food, clothing, and transportation for them. I hope to one day say that I can trust God fully as he has fully provided for my needs. and one day maybe I can say that I have fulfilled Gods call on my life and served him the way that he has provided for me.

Matthew 25:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Old Post 05-07-2014 02:50 PM
beardenrents is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beardenrents Click here to Send beardenrents a Private Message Find more posts by beardenrents Add beardenrents to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HEAVEN

Hi Its nice here in the bottoms this mornin,Ive been eaten morel mushrooms all week,,and are they good! Lets get goin to Todays Message Heaven
For the Christian who dies, home is heaven.

It is where Jesus is and where our
loved ones who believed in him reside. It is for sure that none of us gets out of this life
alive. It’s a morbid thought and you probably don’t want to think about it, but we all must die.
We may all be God’s creatures by virtue of creation but because of our sin we are not all God’s children. To be changed, to be forgiven, to be God’s child, Jesus must first
be your brother. He becomes so when you believe the Son of God lived a perfect life for
you, that he died on the cross as your substitute, taking hell for your sins,
and that he was
resurrected for you. He is the only cure for death.
Death keeps happening but you can be prepared to meet it. You can have the gift
of eternal life that only Jesus gives to those who believe in him. If you have not yet
trusted in Jesus
Christ may God give you grace to do so now.
Scripture Readings
:
John 1:1
-
14; John 3:16, 36, John 14:1
-
6; John 20:30
-
31; Romans
3:23; Romans 6:23; 1 Corinthians 15:42
-
54; Revelation 21:3
-
Prayer:
Father thank you for the gift of life and the precious gift of eternal life. “I acknowledge that I am a sinner, that I am sorry for my sins and that I turn from them. I receive Christ as my Savior and confess him as my Lord. From this moment on I want to follow Him and serve Him in the fellowship of His church ....... I hope that some day real soon ,You ask God into your life if you havent. Each and every day we hear on the news stations of another thing happen that was told that will happen in the BIBLE.God is not gona let this go on much longer,We dont know the time or day when hes coming but believe me its getin closer each passing day.God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From the Riverbottom,,,Ron...Prayers sent for those who have lost loved ones ,and for anyone needin any kind of prayers,,,There is nothing to small to ask God for as God cares about everything that we care about.See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

Old Post 05-07-2014 03:07 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Colossians 4:4-6

Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-08-2014 01:16 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Everlasting Joy

Hello Everyone ! My how the weather changes,God made all the seasons for we can enjoy a little of it all.This mornin here in the Riverbottoms is great.The neighbors got the tractor goin workin a field down the road and the sun is shinein..Lets get goin to todays message How To Really Find Everlasting Joy

“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”

Matthew 6:19-21

The famous missionary and martyr, Jim Elliot, was called a fool by many for going to Ecuador. “They’ll kill you there!” some told him. “You’ll lose your life!” Well, Jim Elliot did lose his life when he was killed by members of the very tribe he was trying to reach. His wife, Elisabeth, kept his journal in which he once wrote, “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.”

Elisabeth Elliot returned to that same tribe where she spent years doing her mission work. All the while, she held to that same truth that when we give up our worldly possessions for the sake of the Gospel to gain eternal treasure in Christ, it makes perfect sense!

In our part of the world, people are obsessed with accumulating stuff. Next time you’re out driving, just count the number of storage places you see—all existing for the sole purpose of keeping things no one is using.

I’m not telling you to sell everything you have and move to Timbuktu. But how might your attitude change if you saw your worldly possessions as secondary to your heavenly treasures? Stuff can’t make you happy, but heavenly treasures will give you everlasting joy.

EXPERIENCE EVERLASTING JOY BY KEEPING YOUR HEAVENLY TREASURES – YOUR WORK FOR CHRIST – AS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT PRIORITY! Joy I pray that you have it abundantly,,,God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas ,, Have a Blessed Day,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayers for you all,,Need Prayer ? Just ask,See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

Old Post 05-08-2014 02:57 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 8:1-3

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-09-2014 02:21 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

An Escort Home

Good Friday Mornin ! We did it again made it to the weekend .Man I ate so many morel mushrooms in the last week you wouldnt believe,this was a good spring for them .Everyone that I know found pound after pound of them tasty things.My son has found about 35 or 40 pounds of them as well as many friends finding even more.Give me a big plate full and some catchup and forget the steak.Well lets get goin to todays message ,may it be a blessin to yous! An Escort Home Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4
I have attended university graduation ceremonies that included honoring a distinguished former student. When the person’s named was called, a prominent member of the board or administration would escort the honoree to the stage. If you are in covenant with God through Jesus Christ,and have accepted God as your Personal Savior when your name is sounded at your “graduation,” the Son of God Himself will escort you across the zone between the material and spiritual worlds. He not only promised to go and prepare a place for us, but to come again, and escort us home.Wont it be awsome walkin through those gates of gold and seeing once again those that you dearly loved that had there own relationship with our Lord that went home to be with him years earlyer. I wish I could help you do this but I cant,The only way you can enter through those gates is You ,Youself ask God into your life,Trusting and Believeing and Knowing in your Heart that God died for your sins and believeing he arose 3 days later and puting your life in his hands,then have a releationship with him..Its so easy .In your own words ask him to come into your heart and life.Gods waiting ,,Hes there ,,,Ready to say,,," You will be with Me,For Eternity in Heaven ,Welcome!,,,God Loves yas,, We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day, Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron.. Prayers for you all

Old Post 05-09-2014 02:55 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Lightbulb Jesus Christ........

Because of him, Heaven knows my name. Unto him I shall continue to give praise. Amen.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-10-2014 02:31 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

When You Thoughht I Wasnt Looking

Tomorrows Mothers Day ,, I sure wish my moma was here Id love to give her a big ole hug and a smooch.She lives on in my memories and one day I will be able to give her a hug and a smooch once again,cause I know shes waitin just inside those gates of gold in Heaven..Heres a little poem for our Mothers,,,,, When you thought I wasn't looking –

All the things she taught you, just by being an excellent example of a Mother.

When you thought I wasn't looking,
I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator,
and I wanted to paint another one.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat,
and I thought it was good to be kind to animals.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me,
and I knew that little things are special things.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you say a prayer,
and I believed there is a God I could always talk to.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I felt you kiss me goodnight,
and I felt loved.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw tears come from your eyes,
and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it's all right to cry.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you cared
and I wanted to be everything that I could be.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked...
and wanted to say thanks,, I Love You for all the things
I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.
Moms are special! Do you remember something that you saw when your Mom thought you wasnt looking ? Even though you passed on to heaven years ago ,I just wana say { " I Love You Mom "} Have a Blessed Weekend Give your Mom a Hug and a Smooch If ya can,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron

Old Post 05-10-2014 03:27 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 31:9

Speak up and judge fairly;defend the rights of the poor and needy.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-12-2014 01:12 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Chosing To Believe

Whats Goin On? I hope ya had a nice weekend and spent some time with Mom or thought about Mom if she wasnt available or past on.I know every woman is a Mom in some way to some child.Moms are awsome ! Dont worry Dads your day is comin ! I Love Jesus! Hes my King! and I Riverbottom Ron wants him to be your King also,I have a personnel releationship with him,Sometimes we dont see eye to eye.I have my thoughts and question him some times but in the end my Lord Jesus is always right! Lets get to todays messag Choosing to Believe

John 3:1-21

Faith isn't something we can lay claim to because we were born to believing parents or have citizenship in a Christian country. Nor can we attain it by attending or even teaching Sunday school, though I've often heard such incorrect assertions. Instead, the following should be true of genuine believers.

A clear understanding of the gospel is essential for a person to believe and receive the good news of Jesus Christ. His death on the cross was the only sacrifice required to remove our sins. God offers His grace as a gift to anyone who will receive it.

A definite decision at a particular point in time serves as a sort of landmark of the heart and mind. People do not just slip into Christianity; faith in Jesus must be chosen. Believers are those who have made a deliberate decision to trust the Lord and follow in His ways.

A blessed assurance follows the clear-cut decision so that believers can be certain of their salvation. God wants confident, assured children (1 John 5:13).

A visible symbol of what happens when someone receives the Savior--namely, baptism--illustrates dying to one's old ways and rising to new life in Christ Jesus. Believers are to take this step as a public way of identifying with Him (Matt. 28:19).

A man or woman of faith chooses to surrender to Christ, embraces the Word of God, and lives fully for the Lord. True believers no longer muddle through the practices of religion out of habit, but instead worship and rejoice in a vibrant personal relationship with the Lord.
Chosing To Believe I want the best for you and want you and those that you love to to live in Heaven forever with me.Make that decision right now ! Ya can ..I would like to tell all of you this.Since becoming a Christian and Living for my Lord Jesus,I have seen things Happen,, Things that were taken care of , That no live person could of made happen and work out,,,Only a Surpreme Being Like Jesus Christ could of done it.That my friend is why I believe in Jesus Christ ......... Now,, You might say,, Well all of that you Seen and Witnessed and Happened,,Just happened by Chance and just ended that way.. If you are right and we all die and we just stop existing and we are just no longer anywhere and we are gone with no recalection of anything of the soul that was in our bodys,,That will be that ! But if you die and find out there is truly a Hell and a Heaven and you didnt accept Jesus Christ and O My Gosh Riverbottom Ron was right! Theres nothing that can be done at that point. You are there Stuck for the rest of Eternity......and it will get mighty hot. Why risk that ? When you can be sure ,All Ya have to do Is ask God into Your Life and it only takes about 1 minute or less to ask him to be a part of your Life and you want to Experience what its like to have Jesus Christ in your Life. From that very second You have asked God into Your Life ,,You will See and Feel a change in You at that ssssplit second at a blink of your eye..You My Friend Will See what Ole Riverbottom Ron was talkin about...I Love Yas God Loves Yas,Have A Blessed Day ,,,Your Friend In Christ,,, Riverbottom Ron ! My Main Prayer Today Is That You Ask God into Your Life ! You might not have another minute ! I Love You All !!! I Truly Do !!!!

Old Post 05-12-2014 04:26 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 31:29-31

“Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.”
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 05-13-2014 01:15 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Dont Worry Be Happy

Hello All ! Lets go straight to todays message Dont Worry Be Happy

“A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance...” - Proverbs 15:13

There are three things animals don't do that humans do:

Animals don’t blush. Mark Twain once wryly observed, “Man's the only animal who can blush—or needs to.”

Animals don't cry.

And animals don't laugh. This tells me that man, made in the image of God, reflects the character of God. And God is a God of joy.

Laughter is a gift from God. There's nothing wrong with laughter. As a matter of fact, laughter comes innately. You don't have to teach children to laugh; you have to teach children when not to laugh. And if you really have the joy of the Lord in your heart, it's going to show up on your face. Dont Worry Be Happy!!!!! God Loves yas,,,We Love Yas,,Your Friend in Christ ,,Have a Blessed One !!! From The Riverbottom Ron Prayers For You All

Does your face today reflect the joy of the Lord? Or something else?

rry Be Happy

Old Post 05-13-2014 10:41 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

You Can Control Your Speech

Good Mornin ! What a nice mornin God has given me here in The Riverbottoms.Were about to have all the corn planted and were about to start plantin beans soon.The corn is up about 4 to 6 inchs in spots.This spring has been the best year for morel mushrooms that Ive seen in many years.usually it lasts about a week and a half and there done ,,,But there still findin them and findin many pounds in one little spot.everything has been perfect for them .Well we better get on to todays message. " You Can Control Your Speech

“If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.” - James 1:26

We must watch what we say, because one word builds upon another, and it can get worse and worse. You have the snowball effect.

You say, “Well, I can't control it.” You can control it, and I can prove it. For example, sometimes in a home a husband and wife are just snarling, fighting, snapping down one another's throat. Their voices are full of hostility. Then right in the middle of that kind of an argument, the phone rings. They answer the phone and say so sweet and nicely, "H-e-l-l-o…"Whats goin on?O Im havin a great day! Things are great ! O yes,,Shes doin fine shes goin shopin with her mom after while. " Have you ever done it like that ? {lol} I have

You can control it. And you'd better learn to control it. If you don't, you're going to be out of control.

This week, memorize Proverbs 29:20: “Do you see a man hasty in his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him.” Words hurt sometime,We say things that we truly dont mean and would never say them if we werent hot under the collar.I know its hard to do sometimes ,But a person should think but for just a second before he responds with words.If a person is argueing with his wife or son or daughter or anyone..think about this What is it gona matter 10 years from now ?..Stop, and Think about what ya are gona say before ya do,It can make a big difference in your day,,,God Loves Yas We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,, From The Riverbottom,,,Ron... Prayers sent for All

Old Post 05-14-2014 02:27 PM