UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (120): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

15ct or $150,000 To God its The Same

Hello to All Its sunny here in the Riverbottom this mornin,Its suppose to get to 70 degrees today.Im goin on vacation the week after next to Wauseon Ohio to Black an Tan Days,I sure hope the weather is nice up there.Lets get goin to Todays Message ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,15¢OR $150,000—To God It Is the Same

“He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.” - Luke 16:10.

Look carefully at this verse. Jesus is saying that when a person is unfaithful in the small things, he will be unfaithful in greater things as well. He didn’t say “may be” unfaithful or “could be” unfaithful. It says he is. If you would steal so much as a 15-cent pencil and carry it home from the job—if it doesn’t belong to you, you’ve made a place for the devil.

You say, “Wait a minute!” This is what the Bible says. A person who would steal a 15-cent pencil has the potential of stealing a $150,000 payroll. When you are unfaithful in that which is least, the Bible says you are unfaithful. That dawned on me the other day. I used to say, “Well, if I’m capable of stealing a little, then I’m capable of stealing a lot.” That isn’t what God says. God says if you are unfaithful in that which is least, you are unfaithful in that which is much, because with God thievery is thievery. It makes no difference

Ask yourself this question: “Is there any area of my life that is not impeccably, indisputably, completely honest?” If there’s an area of dishonesty of your life, that will be the devil’s campground. That Ole Devil and Sin Sure can mess us up Do the best that ya can,Pray and ask God to help ya where you fall short,,I have to ask him for lots of help each day God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron Need Prayers Just Ask

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2014 03:04 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Lightbulb Romans 5:5-9

And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-10-2014 02:32 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 2:23-25

When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly. “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” For “you were like sheep going astray,” but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

Glory to God!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-11-2014 03:54 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Gods Amazing Grace

Its Friday Again! We sure look forward to Fridays and the weekend.I hope you have a Blessed Weekend. See I told yous Summer will get here,Its spring now and I heard of some gray mushrooms being picked yesterday.I myself like those ole morals there bigger and I can see them much better with these old eyes. Have a nice weekend.Now to todays message...By the Grace of God I Am What I Am”

By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain . . . —1 Corinthians 15:10

The way we continually talk about our own inabilities is an insult to our Creator. To complain over our incompetence is to accuse God falsely of having overlooked us. Get into the habit of examining from God’s perspective those things that sound so humble to men. You will be amazed at how unbelievably inappropriate and disrespectful they are to Him. We say things such as, “Oh, I shouldn’t claim to be sanctified; I’m not a saint.” But to say that before God means, “No, Lord, it is impossible for You to save and sanctify me; there are opportunities I have not had and so many imperfections in my brain and body; no, Lord, it isn’t possible.” That may sound wonderfully humble to others, but before God it is an attitude of defiance.

Conversely, the things that sound humble before God may sound exactly the opposite to people. To say, “Thank God, I know I am saved and sanctified,” is in God’s eyes the purest expression of humility. It means you have so completely surrendered yourself to God that you know He is true. Never worry about whether what you say sounds humble before others or not. But always be humble before God, and allow Him to be your all in all.

There is only one relationship that really matters, and that is your personal relationship to your personal Redeemer and Lord. If you maintain that at all costs, letting everything else go, God will fulfill His purpose through your life. One individual life may be of priceless value to God’s purposes, and yours may be that life.God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend In Christ,,from The Riverbottom Ron...Prayers sent for All..

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 04-11-2014 03:59 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Confessing Our Faults

Good Sunday Mornin,I hope ya have had a nice weekend so far. Spend some time with God today and make it just a little better.Lets go to Todays Message Confessing Your Faults

“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed…” - James 5:16

Most of us are not very good at confessing our faults. We’re pretty good at criticizing our friends, and we’re very good at castigating our foes; but we’re also very good about concealing our faults, right?

To err is human, and to cover it up is, too. We don’t want anybody to know we have any faults. But let me tell you something.,,Ole Riverbottom Ron Has many If you study the history of revival, you’ll find out that great revivals are not necessarily marked with great singing or great preaching, but with great confession of sin—not only to God but to one another. Where God’s people are broken, God seems to move. Think of the things that can take place when we confess our faults.

Is there something God is bringing to your mind right now that you need to confess to Him? Is there a confession you need to make to someone else? When we go to our brother and say, “I have sinned against God and I’ve sinned against you, and I want to confess my faults to you,” don’t you know, dear friend, that heaven begins to rejoice? The angels begin to sing because there is fellowship and there is reconciliation. There can be no reconciliation when a wrong is done until there is confession.God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ ,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron

Old Post 04-13-2014 03:58 PM
beardenrents
UKC Forum Member

Ministry

I really appreciate this thread. Im not on here much anymore. I don't really hunt anymore but I miss it very much. My walk with God has had many highs and lows. But God has held me up when I have failed. God started calling me to preach as a young man of about 25. I ran for many years from his call. I had achieved business success as a young man. I was able to climb the corporate ladder early. I thought that I was something special. But as I ran I became a cold hearted man. I became very mean to my family and friends. I got to point that I didn't want to be around anyone. my marriage became very rocky at best. I finally got to where I didn't care if we were together or not. finally in 2007 my wife told me to leave. at that point I didn't want anything but to go home. I told God that if he would let me go home, I would do whatever he wanted. She let me come home after a few days. but she told me that it wouldn't last because I would never change. But with God's help I have made a drastic change over the years. But even though I was home I still didn't answer his call. Finally in February 2011 I surrendered to preach. I have been able to fill in for several churches when their pastors are out. I have been able to preach in prisons. Both male and female units. No matter where im at when The Holy Spirit moves and someone comes to salvation it touches my heart and soul every time. I was able to preach in a church recently and a young man that is a senior in high school came to salvation. the members of the church said that is the first salvation they have had in years. I don't know how long years is but that's too long. which brings me to share what God has laid on my heart the last couple of years. he has shown me the great need in our churches for souls being saved. we have 46000 southern Baptist churches in the U.S. 10000 didn't baptize anyone in 2012. 17000 didn't baptize anyone under the age of 18. baptisms have been on the decline the last 12 years. God has shown me a ministry of having multiple preachers and muscians. we come to a city working hand in hand with a church. we go out and witness then at the end of the week, we have a revival meeting at a place of the church's choosing. we want to reach out but want to tie it to a church so there is follow up. At this point we have about 3 preachers and a core group of about 10 people that is on board. we have went into one apartment complex here in Pine Bluff. we cooked hot dogs and passed out Gospel tracts. got to see God work that day with multiple salvations and many people wanting prayer. we had a few children come up at first after about 30 minutes there were around 20 kids passing out gospel tracts door to door in 6 complexes. as we began this project I was somewhat nervous. as it was a rough part of town. but God said go and we did and were blessed. now I have seen other aspects of this calling work. one Sunday our pastor had myself and another preacher bring back to back sermons. neither of knew what the other was preaching about. I went first and preached on being called but running (Jonah 1:3 Jonak fled) Harvey preached on being called and running to complete God's work (Phillip and the Eunich). There was a man that surrendered to music ministry that night. I hav been struggling with this call for about a year. I was still in management with a company making good money but was miserable. They came in and gave me a severance package and let me go about 6 weeks ago. I truly believe that God knew that I would not just walk out. He gave me the nudge that I needed. I said all this to say please be in prayer for us. If your church is interested to talking to me or teaming up with our ministry, we need any door that will open. we also need to set up as a nonprofit if anyone knows how would you please advise us. Thank you for reading this and once again please pray for us.

Old Post 04-14-2014 03:36 AM
beardenrents is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beardenrents Click here to Send beardenrents a Private Message Find more posts by beardenrents Add beardenrents to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

THE LORD IS WORKIN

MANOOOOOOOOOOO MAN ,BEARDENRENTS THE LORD HAS BEEN WORKIN IN YOUR LIFE WITH ALL THAT IVE READ ,THEN CAME TO THE PART ABOUT YOUR JOB AND SEVERANCE PAY,THE GOOD LORD ABOVE JESUS CHRIST HAS BIG PLANS FOR YOU!MY FRIEND IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD THING THAT YOUS ARE DOING. A DOOR CLOSES AND A NEW DOOR OPENS WE HERE IN THE RIVERBOTTOMS WILL PUT YOU ON OUR PRAYER LIST.THERES BIG THINGS COMING YOUR WAY.I REALLY ENJOY READING POSTS LIKE THIS THOUGH PEOPLE MIGHT SAY RIVERBOTTOM RON ,,DID YOU ENJOY READING THAT HE LOST HIS JOB.. WELL NO I DIDNT LIKE THAT BUT AS A CHILD AND BELIEVER IN GOD,I KNOW THAT JESUS HAS MORE IN STORE FOR OUR BROTHER AND KNOW BEAREDRENTS IS GONA BE TAKEN CARE OF . PRAYERS UP FOR YA WE WILL BE PRAYIN ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,KEEP US POSTED AND IL TALK TO MY PASTOR ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOIN AND GET BACK TO YA.THE SERMON AT CHURCH TONIGHT WAS ABOUT REACHING OUT TO OTHERS AND DOIN MORE WORK GETIN YOUNG PEOPLE AND REVIVAL IN THE CHURCHS ..I MIGHT NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER,,RON

Old Post 04-14-2014 05:20 AM
beardenrents
UKC Forum Member

Post thank you

My number is 870.329.5908. Thanks.

Old Post 04-14-2014 02:43 PM
beardenrents is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beardenrents Click here to Send beardenrents a Private Message Find more posts by beardenrents Add beardenrents to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

God Is Still On The Throne

Hello All,,80 degrees Saturday,,Monday nite 30 degrees and snow ,,O Well ! Lets Go God Is Still on the Phone

“…ye have not, because ye ask not.” - James 4:2

A little girl heard the choir singing that song “God Is Still on the Throne.” She didn’t understand it quite correctly and told someone they were singing “God is still on the phone.” Well, He is!

There’s a heavenly hotline and thankfully God is still on the phone! He answers our prayers. Prayer—that you and I can talk with God—is the greatest Christian privilege. The One Who scooped out the seas, heaped up the mountains, and flung out the stars—the omnipotent God — has invited us to talk with Him. There is no possible way I could overstate the importance of prayer. And I pray that you will never underestimate the importance of prayer.

Prayer is the Christian’s greatest privilege. It is the Christian’s greatest power. But it is also the Christian’s greatest failure. We have not because we ask not. May God forgive us. God Loves Yas,, We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers for you All

Old Post 04-15-2014 01:19 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 13:5-8

Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor. Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.

A rather fitting verse of scripture for today, April 15, 2014. God bless you beardenrents, God is steering you down the path less traveled! Glory to his name!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-15-2014 02:52 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 13:9

The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-16-2014 01:42 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Way To Real and Lasting Freedom

Hello everyone ! I hope all is well with yous .If ya need anything ,Ya know that all ya gota do is ask.I sure wish I could put this winter coat up in the closet for good but ,man its cold out side.Lets go to Todays Message The Way To Real And Lasting Freedom

For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

Galatians 5:1

As the American Civil War drew to an end, President Abraham Lincoln penned the Emancipation Proclamation, a document which would free all slaves in the United States. In those days with no email or telephone, the Proclamation was physically taken to every individual state.

This meant that even after the slaves were freed, most still lived in slavery because they hadn’t yet received the news of their freedom. So they lived under the yoke and bondage of their masters—some even dying in slavery—even though they were legally free!

Many Christians today do the very same thing. In Christ, you are legally free. You’re no longer bound by the law of sin and death. But there are some, perhaps in ignorance of their freedom, who still live in bondage.

Maybe you’ve encountered Christ, but find yourself living under the yoke of slavery to sin and works-based acceptance. If so, consider today’s passage your “Emancipation Proclamation,” shake off the chains of bondage, and live in the freedom Christ purchased for you.

SHAKE OFF SIN AND WORKS-BASED ACCEPTANCE BY LIVING IN THE FREEDOM CHRIST HAS GIVEN YOU!We are Free!!!!!! You can be Free!!!! Ask Christ into Your Life ,,,God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,from The Riverbottom Ron ... Need any thing just ask,,, Prayers sent For Everybody See yas Soon if The Lords Willin

Old Post 04-16-2014 04:18 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 1:17-19

For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

Please take a portion of your evening and ponder upon what it would have been like as a disciple of Christ to have experienced the last supper with him before being crucified on the cruel rugged cross. Jesus carried that cross for you and I........... what a wonderful savior is he! Praise him, praise him, Jesus our blessed redeemer!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-17-2014 02:43 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Just For The Unjust

Hey Everybody ! The weather is lookin good,day by day its getin better.Its closer to Friday. This weekend is Easter, remember what God did for us .He gave his son Jesus for me and you,Would you give your son for me ? Would I give my son for you ? Lets go to todays message... The Just for the Unjust

“For Christ also died for sins once for all, the Just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God …” - 1 Peter 3:18

A Roman soldier walked down a narrow corridor in a Roman prison. He held the torch up, and back in the shadows was a man. The guard with his key opened the door and said, “Barabbas, get up and come with me.” Barabbas began to plead, “No, wait, don’t take me! Have mercy!” The Roman soldier said, “You’re not going to die; there’s somebody else who’s going to die in your place. Come here. Look over on that hill. That’s the cross we made for you. But there’s someone else on it. He has taken your place.”

In what happened to Barabbas, God arranged a perfect picture of substitution — the just dying for the unjust that He might bring us to Himself.

Take time today to tell the Lord Jesus Christ how much you love Him and how grateful you are that He stepped out of glory and became obedient unto death—even the death of the Cross—for your sake and mine. Thank You Jesus,, For giving your Son for a Worthless Sinner like Riverbottom Ron,I dont deserve any of those good Blessings that you Lord bestow upon me each day.But You still give them to me even though I fail You and not live up to the Christian that I should be.I know that You Lord are a Loving ,Forgiveing ,Kind God that loves all mankind no matter what they have done.As long as I have a beating heart and breath in my lungs I will tell others about you and the great Life that they can have with You Lord being a part of it. Thank You Jesus Thank You---A-Men God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed day,,,Your Friend in Christ From The Riverbottom Ron.....There are many that need Prayers,Mr David ,W, Lisa.T. Rick,A. Use are on our Prayer List Prayers sent for all.

Old Post 04-17-2014 03:10 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

A Place Called Calvery

We made it once again ,Its Friday,Have a nice Easter .And dont forget what God had his son do for you and I. The Place of Calvary

“And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.” - Luke 23:33

Jesus carried our sin to the cross. The spot where that happened was Calvary, also called Golgotha—the same spot known as Mt. Moriah where in Genesis Abraham offered Isaac to God. Mt. Moriah, the temple mount, and Calvary are all on the same limestone ridge—all the same mountain.

Centuries before Christ was born, God told Abraham, the brightest star in the Hebrew heaven, “Abraham, I want you to take your son, your only son, the son that you love, the son of promise, to a place I will show you. Not just any place—a certain place. And there you are to offer your son.” That spot is the very spot where one day, centuries later, Jesus Christ would be crucified.

For Abraham and Isaac, a ram caught in a thicket provided the substitute. There was no such substitute for Jesus Christ—for He was our Substitute.

Meditate today on what it cost God the Father to sacrifice His only Son on Calvary’s mountain and what it cost the Lord Jesus to be that “ram caught in the thicket” for us. Let what God the Father provided—and what His Son did for you—sink into the deepest part of your heart. “I will praise Him, Praise the lamb for sinners slain. Give Him glory, all ye people, for His blood can wash away each stain.”God Loves Yas,We Love Yas, Your Friend In Christ,,Have a Blessed one ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron ,,,Prayers sent for all

Old Post 04-18-2014 01:57 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 10:8-11

But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

AMEN....... THE THIRD DAY HAS COME AND GONE AND THE STONE IS STILL ROLLED AWAY TODAY...... BE SURE TO PRAISE AND GIVE THANKS TO OUR RISEN SAVIOR! GOD BLESS.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-18-2014 04:05 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

What A Saturday

Tomorrows Easter .Its a very special day for me ,I know his birth at Christmas is very important too ,But Jesus died and returned 3 days later after he was crusified dead and buryed,,Thank You Jesus ! Im not worth it and wont ever be worth what you did for Sinners like me. John didn't know on that Friday what you and I now know. He didn't know that Friday's tragedy would be Sunday's triumph. John would later confess that he "did not yet understand from the Scriptures that Jesus must rise from the dead" (John 20:9).

That's why what he did on Saturday is so important.

We don't know anything about this day; we have no passage to read, no knowledge to share. All we know is this: When Sunday came, John was still present. When Mary Magdalene came looking for him, she found him.

Jesus was dead. The Master's body was lifeless. John's friend and future were buried. But John had not left. Why? Was he waiting for the resurrection? No. As far as he knew, the lips were forever silent and the hands forever still. He wasn't expecting a Sunday surprise. Then why was he here?

You'd think he would have left. Who was to say that the men who crucified Christ wouldn't come after him? The crowds were pleased with one crucifixion; the religious leaders might have called for more. Why didn't John get out of town?

Perhaps the answer was pragmatic; perhaps he was taking care of Jesus' mother. Or perhaps he didn't have anywhere else to go. Could be he didn't have any money or energy or direction … or all of the above.

Or maybe he lingered because he loved Jesus.

To others, Jesus was a miracle worker. To others, Jesus was a master teacher. To others, Jesus was the hope of Israel. But to John, he was all of these and more. To John, Jesus was a friend.

You don't abandon a friend—not even when that friend is dead. John stayed close to Jesus.

He had a habit of doing this. He was close to Jesus in the upper room. He was close to Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane. He was at the foot of the cross at the crucifixion, and he was a quick walk from the tomb at the burial.

Did he understand Jesus? No.

Was he glad Jesus did what he did? No.

But did he leave Jesus? No.

What about you? When you're in John's position, what do you do? When it's Saturday in your life, how do you react? When you are somewhere between yesterday's tragedy and tomorrow's triumph, what do you do? Do you leave God—or do you linger near him?

John chose to linger. And because he lingered on Saturday, he was around on Sunday to see the miracle. God is Awsome ! He did it All for { " us " } Have a Blessed Easter ! God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Your Friend in Christ ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,My Prayer Today is This,,,If ya Havent Got Jesus Christ in your Life ,You Ask Him Soon !

Old Post 04-19-2014 09:50 PM
mprice
UKC Forum Member

I know this is old but, it still makes my eyes water. It's my favorite Easter music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbRPWUHM80M

God Bless,
Marc

Old Post 04-20-2014 12:35 AM
mprice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mprice Click here to Send mprice a Private Message Click Here to Email mprice Find more posts by mprice Add mprice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Re: What A Saturday

[QUOTE]Origwith posted by Riverbottom Ron

What about you? When you're in John's position, what do you do? When you are somewhere between yesterday's tragedy and tomorrow's triumph, what do you do? Do you leave God—or do you linger near him?

[/B][/QUOTE

Just a closer walk with thee for me Brother Ron, just a closer walk with thee for me! Happy Easter to everyone, please spread the news of our risen and living Savior! Jesus Christ has died for the sins of all mankind but it is up the individual man to believe in Jesus Christ and accept him as their personal Savior. I encourage everyone to claim their own salvation before It is too late. God bless!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-20-2014 07:22 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 10:27-30

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-21-2014 02:29 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

I hope you had a nice easter! I did my whole family was with me in church yesterday,and man oooooo man it sure made a dad/grampa feel good lookin down 2 full pews and seein all there faces about 4 out of the grandkids are adopted. and ages from 6 to 14,so they were a little older when they were adopted ,They all call me Grampa Ron and I love them like my own. Lets get to todays message The God Who Forgives

Matthew 6:9-13

Jesus Christ gave His followers a pattern for prayer that includes seeking forgiveness daily. The invitation to regular repentance is not a means of renewing our salvation, but rather a maintenance plan for our fellowship with the Lord. When we trust Jesus as our Savior, our sins are forgiven forever. The stains from our past, present, and future wrongs are wiped from our record; however, we're a fallen people so we do continue to commit sin.

With the exception of Jesus Christ, no person is perfect. Sin is simply a fact of human life. The Lord's payment for our transgressions means that we can look forward to an eternity spent in God's presence instead of getting the punishment we deserve. On this side of heaven, though, we still have to contend with our tendency to do wrong--and we must also deal with the consequences. The Lord's admonition to seek daily forgiveness is a reminder to confess our sins and turn away from them because we are forgiven.

God's grace is not a license to sin; instead, it's a reason to pursue righteousness. Bad attitudes, thoughtless actions, and unkind speech do not fit who we are as children of light. We're new creatures in Christ, bought for a price and set free to live as partakers of His grace.

Salvation makes a way for us to enter God's presence, while regular confession and repentance keep the pathway well maintained and free of obstruction (1 John 1:9). The so-called "sinner's prayer" need be said only once, but a saint will tap into God's forgiveness every day of his or her life.You cant buy Gods Grace and Forgivness, Good Works will not get you Gods grace and Forgiveness,No matter how bad you have been,No matter what bad things you have done in your life,,,No matter what !!!!!!Grace from God is given to you by him,its a free gift and once you have accepted it ,No One ,,No Sin that you could ever commit,nothing or anything that you would do would ever make you lose it,,,God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayers for all! God Has Risen !!!! and Lives !!!! for me and you

Old Post 04-21-2014 02:48 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 1:19-21

Since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-22-2014 01:19 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Losing Someone We Love

Good Mornin,It is with a heavy heart I type this ,,This mornin,,,I recieved a call and was told that a very close coonhuntin friend of mine a friend thats like a brother to me , lost his daughter last night while having a baby, she went to the hospital to have a baby,The baby died also That is so sad and how hard it is to lose someone unexpectedly, so todays message is about that,and just my opinion about it......................................................................................................................................................................................................Why is it so difficult for us to say goodbye? I think it is because maybe we don’t view death as God does. We see death as an end, and it saddens us to lose the ones we love. But from our Heavenly Father’s view, death is only the beginning – the beginning of eternal life with Him in paradise where we were created to be. Heaven is a place we should be excited about!

To us, death is tragic and many of us fear it. But perhaps to God, dying is the reward for a life well-lived, rather than something to be dreaded. The earthly death of a Christian merely serves to usher us into what God has created for all believers – an eternal home with Him where we will no longer suffer the injustices, trials, illnesses, and disappointments of this world.

The apostle Paul seemed to understand this. In his letter to the Philippians, he expressed his anxious anticipation of eternal life with Christ. He felt torn between wanting to serve the Lord on earth, and wanting to go to Heaven. He describes life with Christ as the more pleasing option.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body." (Philippians 1:21-24)

Like Paul, if we are still here, it means God still has work for us to do. But our time on earth was never meant to be permanent. We are to work for the Lord while we are here, telling others about Him so that they too can have eternal life. But we are also to remember the glorious inheritance that God has waiting for us.

When we live our lives this way, keeping Heaven and God’s eternal purposes for us in mind, we see death from a new perspective.

That doesn’t mean that we won’t be sad when we lose loved ones. But we can praise God that, even in our grief, we do not mourn as those who have no hope. As Christians, we have been promised that the end of our lives on earth is not really the end. The day is coming when death and sadness will be no more.

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." (Revelation 21:4)

Thank You, Lord, for the promise of an eternity with you. On this journey through life, help me keep my eyes toward Heaven. I Shead a few tears when I got that call this mornin about my friends daughter.My tears were for my friend ,,Norm ...His daughter and that baby,I dont know why God took them home,thats one of those things that I dont know why or understand Gods purpose,But God had his reason. I do know a couple things,,,God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From the Riverbottom Ron...Keep my friend in your Prayers as well as many others who needs God Comfort,,Prayers sent for all

Old Post 04-22-2014 02:17 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Eye Of A Needle

Hello All! The days have been nice here in the Riverbottom were getin some ground worked and ready for plantin.Most all our trees have a good start with leaves on them. Good bye Mr Winter! Lets get to todays message........... The Eye of a Needle

“It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” - Mark 10:25

Around the walls of Jerusalem and other Bible-era cities, they had little low gates to keep people from riding through the streets of the city at night. A man could get through, but the animals couldn’t. These little gates were called “The Eye of a Needle.”

Now, a camel could possibly have gotten through one of these gates, but it would have been next to impossible. He would have had to get down on his knees and have his entire load taken off his back.

The reason it’s so difficult for a rich man to get to heaven is that he, along with us all, has to get down low (humble himself) like that camel and get that burden off his back. Trusting in Christ alone is the only way. Today,,Get down on your knees,Humble your self before God,Give it all ,Lay all that you have at Gods feet and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior,Then there will be no doubt in your mind where you will spend eternity,,,{ ' Heaven " } What a awsome place its going to be to live.What a reunion its gona be seein others that ya know where Christians when God took them home.Maybe its dad or mom or brother sister,grandma or grampa .Theres a couple of close friends that I wana see to..What a good thing to realize to is,,,Your gona met some people there that in all your wildest dreams ,,You would never thought that they would of made it there. There are many people that have Jesus Christ in there lives ,That has accepted Christ and has Trusted and Belived in him and we didnt even know it ,,,But God Knew............. HAVE A BLESSED DAY! GOD LOVES YAS ,,WE LOVE YAS,, YOUR FRIEND IN CHRIST,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON NEED PRAYERS ? AL YA GOTA DO IS ASK...

Old Post 04-23-2014 12:43 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 14:10-12

You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat.

It is written:

"As surely as I live," says the Lord, "every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God." So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-23-2014 01:36 PM