UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > greenbay ticky
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jford228
UKC Forum Member

greenbay ticky

anyone ever ran with, hunted or seen her run.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2017 01:40 AM
jford228 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jford228 Click here to Send jford228 a Private Message Click Here to Email jford228 Find more posts by jford228 Add jford228 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BCBeagles
UKC Forum Member

Ticky.

I owned her full littermate sister for several years...nice clean running dog...good hunt...did not reproduce well....Threw only one or two outstanding dogs out of 4 litters....

I also have ran multiple times with her Brother...IFC Green Bay Butkus.
Outstanding hound and throws some outstanding hounds.

I did as well own a female off of Ticky....she was a nut job in the kennel
but did run a real nice rabbit...let her go due to kennel barking.

Ticky has been bred several times, despite what you may hear....she did not reproduce much....simply my opinions.

good luck and good running.

Old Post 10-27-2017 01:29 PM
BCBeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BCBeagles Click here to Send BCBeagles a Private Message Find more posts by BCBeagles Add BCBeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jford228
UKC Forum Member

Thanks. lol my biggest concern was being able to get her in shape enough to kill rabbits over and maybe train a pup or two. She's old to breed but maybe it'll happen. She's got a good home with me as I'm a gun hunter first and appreciate a good old dog. I've had some greenbay stuff that was nutty crazy barked in the kennel and all the dumb stuff. Give them away young to have them given back because of the dumb stuff. Luckily the ones I was given back ended up running the nicest rabbit and I wouldn't sellem.lol I ended the kennel barking but it wasnt easy. I'm not looking for a big reproducer. I don't believe in such a thing. I'm lucky to find a dog in any litter that suits me most of the time. However the greenbay stuff consistently reproduces hunt, control and nose more than any line of dogs out there. Imho Thank you sir !

Old Post 10-27-2017 04:50 PM
jford228 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jford228 Click here to Send jford228 a Private Message Click Here to Email jford228 Find more posts by jford228 Add jford228 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gemma23426
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ticky.

quote:
Originally posted by BCBeagles
I owned her full littermate sister for several years...nice clean running dog...good hunt...did not reproduce well....Threw only one or two outstanding dogs out of 4 litters....

Really she is nice and clean running dog.

Old Post 11-01-2017 07:05 AM
gemma23426 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gemma23426 Click here to Send gemma23426 a Private Message Click Here to Email gemma23426 Visit gemma23426's homepage! Find more posts by gemma23426 Add gemma23426 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BCBeagles
UKC Forum Member

Have you seen her run?

She was a pretty good dog...far from perfect.

Thanks and good running to all!

Old Post 11-01-2017 09:53 PM
BCBeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BCBeagles Click here to Send BCBeagles a Private Message Find more posts by BCBeagles Add BCBeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote