UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > 16 Red Dog shootout at Nat'l Days!!!
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sox12
Adam sell my spot she isn't came in heat yet so she will probably be come in closer to redbone days.

Will do.

Folks, bad luck for George and my waiting list is clean, send a message or call 8282346871 and take his spot.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-17-2019 02:27 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

All right only 2 weeks left. What dogs will be there?

1. Richard Lambert...Rhonda
2. Jared Hutcheson...Cash
3. Blake Wheeler........Max
4. Chase Wheeler......Pistol
5. James Atwell........Justin Jayroe's dog
6. Taylor Case............Duds
7. Adam Wingler........Kid
8. Shane.....................Cat

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-19-2019 at 02:16 PM

Old Post 06-19-2019 01:41 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I'll bring Moonlight Outlaw Kid I suppose...just gonna have some fun and maybe get lucky.

Shane will likely hunt Cat if she dries up in time. Taylor probably Duds.

Old Post 06-19-2019 02:14 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Man with all that power I should be just spectating, me and mine don't have a chance.

Old Post 06-19-2019 02:20 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Blake, Max should do good up there with all of those coons and they don't have any wild hogs.

Old Post 06-19-2019 02:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I guess Tmack is to busy for us redbone people lol

Old Post 06-19-2019 08:53 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, only 9 entries/deposits are paid up. Are y'all even going to be able to have this hunt?

Old Post 06-20-2019 01:34 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, only 9 entries/deposits are paid up. Are y'all even going to be able to have this hunt?

you do realize you're one of the 4 with a "check in the mail"...right?

Old Post 06-20-2019 01:40 PM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

did you get filled back up yet

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 06-20-2019 02:22 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sox12
did you get filled back up yet

I lack 3 from cancellations, but 2 folks I spoke with yesterday are to let me know today.

Old Post 06-20-2019 02:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Where are we meeting/eating/drawing out from?

Old Post 06-20-2019 02:55 PM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

good

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 06-20-2019 02:56 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

Just got Whizzie back home might need one of those spots,have to check and see?

RIP

Old Post 06-22-2019 03:48 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Unknown dogs???
Kevin Travis
Will Barnes
Doug McCombs
Scott Perkey..maybe Roxie...

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-22-2019 at 06:31 PM

Old Post 06-22-2019 06:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Hunt site...
204 S Marshall St.
Burlington, Michigan

Only 9 hrs from my house, y'all better get there early if you want to get something to eat or drink. I think that Jesse is cooking and Spuds is bringing the refreshments so there may not be much left. And I will be awfully hungry and thirsty after being on the road for 4 days.

Old Post 06-22-2019 06:53 PM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

you take 4 days Richard you must be tracking back wards?

RIP

Old Post 06-22-2019 10:58 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Ok, I’ve updated the list with who all has paid, I lack 2 thats signed up to pay and have 3 available entries! I’ve told about everyone I can think of and posted it about everywhere I can as well. So, we definitely have enough to have a great time but it would be awesome to pick up those last 3.

Also, Richard posted an address that’ll likely change, we’re potentially going to hold it at the Burlington club (fire station). Once that’s known I will pass along the info.

As far as deadline, more than a few of us are traveling a long way that actual day, so I’m thinking 8:30 to show up with your hound. Food will be ready beforehand though.

Old Post 06-24-2019 01:40 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If you only have 12 dogs that show up, will you have three 4 dog casts or four 3 dog casts? What will the payback look like with fewer than 16 dogs?
How many people are planning on coming just to eat, party and then spectate on this hunt?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-24-2019 at 01:47 PM

Old Post 06-24-2019 01:38 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
If you only have 12 dogs that show up, will you have three 4 dog casts or four 3 dog casts? What will the payback look like with fewer than 16 dogs?
How many people are planning on coming just to eat, party and then spectate on this hunt?

I have 13, one more paid last night after my message. So, only 1 that's not paid and that's Jared. He said you'd cover him.

To answer half your questions, 4 three dog casts would be way more fun.

Old Post 06-24-2019 03:31 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I agree on the 3 dog cast, that way I don't have to strike in for 25 lol.

Old Post 06-24-2019 03:58 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Ok, location finalized, stick with this address that's also mentioned above:

204 S Marshall St.
Burlington, Michigan

It's actually at the park next door, covered area and restrooms.

Old Post 06-24-2019 06:27 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

We Tryin

To make arrangements to get there

When is deadline to enter

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 06-24-2019 07:10 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Re: We Tryin

quote:
Originally posted by Larry D Walker
To make arrangements to get there

When is deadline to enter

As long as we still have available entries. So if we still have 1 entry right up until that night, we'll take it! Thanks.

Old Post 06-24-2019 07:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, do you mean that I got something right for once? Do they have camper hookups at the Park?

Old Post 06-25-2019 01:01 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Do they have camper hookups at the Park?

No...but you can straight pipe it into Jesse's backyard!

Old Post 06-25-2019 01:32 PM