UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > 16 Red Dog shootout at Nat'l Days!!!
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mine came in heat yesterday. I might have to get out a backup. I will only have about 6 or 7 days to get her ready when she goes out. I guess that I could always just hunt Boone but what would be the fun in that?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2019 04:31 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Mine came in heat yesterday. I might have to get out a backup. I will only have about 6 or 7 days to get her ready when she goes out. I guess that I could always just hunt Boone but what would be the fun in that?

I was hoping Garrett would be back with Boone myself. So pick another one. And 6 days is plenty, I've hunted many a female solo while in heat just to keep them in shape.

Old Post 06-05-2019 06:09 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Is everybody getting their dog in shape? I saw the scores from a big money hunt in Michigan last night. They ranged from 275 to 850. It looks like the guide has a lot to do with how your cast goes up there.

Old Post 06-08-2019 01:16 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
Iíll give everyone until June 17th to get me the $50 entry deposit. Thanks!

Show me tha money, deposits not received by the 17th will go up for sale. Thanks

Old Post 06-08-2019 05:10 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I don't get paid until the 12th. It is tuff trying to get by on S/S and only getting paid once a month.

Old Post 06-08-2019 06:47 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Is everybody getting their dog in shape? I saw the scores from a big money hunt in Michigan last night. They ranged from 275 to 850. It looks like the guide has a lot to do with how your cast goes up there.
4 casts...you win your cast you advance...

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 06-09-2019 06:38 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Redbone Days

Your breed hunt should come in with some good scores. I hunted over in that area 2 weeks ago with a couple friends. We made 14 drops, saw coon in 11 trees & had 3 big leafy trees you couldn't get a light in. Good luck Shane, Richard & all that participate in that hunt.

In case, some of you wonder why a bluetick guy might get on this post sometimes, I really like a nice redbone as I hunted with Bob Henning for 30+ years when he was a active hunter/breeder. REALLY, loved the Tonto dog Bob had & would love to find a blue dog with his mouth, locate & chop on tree to compete with today. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 06-10-2019 12:49 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

guess I better get my money sent in before I forget,won't be farming for a couple of days with this rain.

Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper

Last edited by sox12 on 06-10-2019 at 01:35 AM

Old Post 06-10-2019 01:31 AM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

maybe jessie will float me a loan and pay for it for me?

Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 06-10-2019 01:36 AM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A lot of people appreciate a good Redbone. They don't want one but they can appreciate one.

Old Post 06-10-2019 02:03 AM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Are me Chase going to be the only ones hunting?

Old Post 06-14-2019 04:10 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is online now Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The only 2 Wheelers.

Old Post 06-14-2019 05:21 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Maybe with only us hunting we have a chance to win lol

Old Post 06-14-2019 05:47 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is online now Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

The funds are rolling in...Iíll shame those that havenít paid soon.

Old Post 06-15-2019 12:31 AM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

I haven't sent mine yet if she comes in heat by Monday Ill send it in but if its later ill have to cancel mine

Old Post 06-15-2019 12:42 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sox12
I haven't sent mine yet if she comes in heat by Monday Ill send it in but if its later ill have to cancel mine

I have one on the waiting list so far, so we can sale it Monday if needed.

Old Post 06-15-2019 01:44 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

List updated to funds received, and Iíve talked with two to confirm when it will arrive (Richard and George). Also, had 1 back out so John Dell has been added to the list.

I need to know no later than this Monday the 17th from those unpaid what your plan is on paying, thanks.

Old Post 06-15-2019 02:29 PM
vfigg
UKC Forum Member

Adam

I will send you the money right now or any time if you have a opening, tim figg 812 327 0676

Old Post 06-15-2019 04:04 PM
vfigg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vfigg Click here to Send vfigg a Private Message Click Here to Email vfigg Find more posts by vfigg Add vfigg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vfigg
UKC Forum Member

Adam

I will send you the money right now or any time if you have a opening, tim figg 812 327 0676

Old Post 06-15-2019 04:04 PM
vfigg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vfigg Click here to Send vfigg a Private Message Click Here to Email vfigg Find more posts by vfigg Add vfigg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Re: Adam

quote:
Originally posted by vfigg

Ok man, youíre next on the waiting list.

Old Post 06-15-2019 04:07 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I have an entry available!!! First to call or text gets it!

Old Post 06-16-2019 12:41 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Full again...deposits rolling in!

Old Post 06-16-2019 04:00 PM
Rush Run Rebel
UKC Forum Member

in da mail

sent the entry on wednesday

724-415-7335

Old Post 06-16-2019 06:35 PM
Rush Run Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rush Run Rebel Click here to Send Rush Run Rebel a Private Message Click Here to Email Rush Run Rebel Find more posts by Rush Run Rebel Add Rush Run Rebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Re: in da mail

quote:
Originally posted by Rush Run Rebel
sent the entry on wednesday

It came yesterday...youíre good. Thanks!

Old Post 06-17-2019 12:00 AM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

Adam sell my spot she isn't came in heat yet so she will probably be come in closer to redbone days.

Old Post 06-17-2019 01:33 PM