UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Top prospects out of L's Wendy
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Rocky X Wendy pup

Trump is still doing it solo. He seems to be doing better everytime out. He got a nice layup monday night. He's gonna be a goodun for shore.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2018 02:11 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness...

Old Post 02-18-2018 09:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

I wish yall would look at that SMILE.
I'm really proud of my Wendy pup. Trump is really turning it on. I have got several calls on him. I ain't let him go yet. The price goes up every trip to the brush.

Old Post 02-18-2018 11:38 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There is a 5 mos old Wendy x Buck pup running and treeing now.... And the beat goes on...

Old Post 04-12-2018 03:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like Spencer Smith's Tennessee Whisky can be added to the list now.

Old Post 05-20-2018 02:51 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Rocky X Wendy pup

L's Crosscountry Trunp, he's really starting to put it all together. So far, he ain't missed yet. 100#.

Old Post 05-22-2018 04:32 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Buck x Wendy

While pleasure hunting the other night with one of my friends (walker guy) my pup decided she was going to get vertical and start spitting them out. While walking in to the tree the guy couldn't believe what she sounds like for being just shy of 7 months old. I hope Diamond puts it all together because I think she will be one of the best tree dogs I've ever owned.

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 05-28-2018 06:32 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Rocky X Wendy pup

I'm working 12 hour nights (Graveyards) this week. I decided to take Trump for a run when I got off. I like treen coons in the daylight. Trump did a really good job. I think he likes the taste of boar coons.

Old Post 05-28-2018 07:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Diamond was an early starter.

Old Post 05-28-2018 09:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is a picture that I just got of Wild Mike, a Ranger X Wendy pup. He is a littermate to Wade, Bolt, Molly and the nice female of Mike Swords that got hit and killed.

Old Post 05-31-2018 03:07 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tennessee Whisky, a 7 mos old Buck X Wendy pup deep and alone....

Old Post 06-05-2018 04:57 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is another Buck X Wendy pup that is just starting to turn it on. He is 8 mos old so I guess that he is a late starter.

pic uploader

Old Post 07-26-2018 02:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got this picture of Tennessee Whiskey this morning. Spencer said that she has treed 8 coons this week, 4 solo and 4 split from company. It sounds to me like she is about ready for the Baby Stakes in October. Doc, where are you? Do you want Spencer's phone #? You had better call him before Shabel does.

photo upload site

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-28-2018 at 01:30 PM

Old Post 07-28-2018 01:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

And here is Don Barnett's Trump down in Arkansas last night.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-07-2018 at 02:07 PM

Old Post 07-31-2018 04:14 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I got this picture of Tennessee Whiskey this morning. Spencer said that she has treed 8 coons this week, 4 solo and 4 split from company.

impressive

Old Post 07-31-2018 08:14 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is the same 8 mos old Buck X Wendy pup pictured on the show bench above. It looks like he is going to be a real tree hugger like his great grandmother, Sally.

screenshot pc

Old Post 08-07-2018 02:02 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Jason Guilliams finished Big Time Bolt to Nt Ch last night.

Old Post 08-26-2018 03:52 PM
Matt Roberts
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to Jason and Bolt!

Old Post 08-26-2018 05:38 PM
Matt Roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Roberts Click here to Send Matt Roberts a Private Message Find more posts by Matt Roberts Add Matt Roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Update on Whiskey

She had a little transition she when though the kitten coons have been harder to fine since where staying away from corn and bean fields hunting the big hollows which means she has go hunting, she learning really fast! Mostly split tree. From track to tree with one locate into a steady chop, no worries if she treed she staying!!!😜really proud of this little Whiskey. Thanks Richard I think you picked her out for me😀

Old Post 08-31-2018 06:04 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

L's Crosscountry Trump

Coming on strong.

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 10-10-2018 at 05:43 PM

Old Post 10-10-2018 04:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Trump's littermate sister....

Old Post 11-19-2018 02:58 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

L's Crosscountry Trump

773 yards solo, nothing but tree with the meat. Really nice lay up.

Old Post 11-25-2018 07:57 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tennessee Whisky, can you see the resemblance? Bond calls them cookie cutters.

Old Post 12-07-2018 12:38 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

And here is Bella....

Old Post 12-07-2018 12:42 AM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

UPDATE........
SML Big Time Bolt passed this fall. Pretty sure it was due to Lymes and kidney failure.

Since then I have been looking for a replacement/project.
My replacement project is a BUCK x Wendy pup who is the littermate to several of the other dogs in this post. Thanks to Mike Swords for letting me get her.

Looking forward to see her progress. Smith Mountain Lake Josie.

Old Post 12-18-2018 03:31 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote