UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > AO Dual Champion Class
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

AO Dual Champion Class

Are all of the Dual Champion classes full or do some breeds still have entries available?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2019 02:22 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

I checked for someone yesterday and I think we had 65 entered. So 35 entries left. There is no breed limit so first come first served.

Old Post 07-30-2019 04:17 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Have y'all changed the format from last year's?

Old Post 07-30-2019 04:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just read about the format in the Bloodlines. I guess that I should have done that first. Y'all are now taking the first 100 entrants regardless of breed. But then all of the breeds will still hunt separately and all of the Breed cast winners will show against each other. I guess that some breeds didn't have 16 dual champions entered last year so y'all wanted to open it up to get 100 entries. That sounds like a good idea. Will y'all post a list of entrants ASAP?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-30-2019 at 05:57 PM

Old Post 07-30-2019 05:53 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I just read about the format in the Bloodlines. I guess that I should have done that first. Y'all are now taking the first 100 entrants regardless of breed. But then all of the breeds will still hunt separately and all of the Breed cast winners will show against each other. I guess that some breeds didn't have 16 dual champions entered last year so y'all wanted to open it up to get 100 entries. That sounds like a good idea. Will y'all post a list of entrants ASAP?

Oh my goodness Richard. Now why in the world do you need to know who may be entered?

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 07-30-2019 06:47 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

25 spots left as of today.

Old Post 07-30-2019 07:38 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I told y'all that I have hired a Professional bench show person. I have to scout out the competition.

Old Post 07-30-2019 11:54 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
I told y'all that I have hired a Professional bench show person. I have to scout out the competition.

Just remember just a spot of super glue between the toes and shave the tail and have that white spot on the chest dyed red.

Tar

Old Post 07-31-2019 01:00 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Just remember just a spot of super glue between the toes and shave the tail and have that white spot on the chest dyed red.

Tar

X2. If you were showing I was going to tell you to practice your jog.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 07-31-2019 03:35 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
X2. If you were showing I was going to tell you to practice your jog.

I can show ring tiddlie trot with the best of them.

Tar

Old Post 07-31-2019 11:55 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I can show ring tiddlie trot with the best of them.

Tar

My hounds may never win another bench show, but I draw the line. I aint jogging or trotting for no dog show. "And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so!" lol

Old Post 07-31-2019 01:49 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by BigContry
My hounds may never win another bench show, but I draw the line. I aint jogging or trotting for no dog show. "And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so!" lol

A lot has changed up there tommy them scantily dressed ladies showing looks like pamala Anderson on bay watch running up the beach ............. what dog lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-31-2019 02:07 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, I better not catch you looking at my scantily clad Pro Handler.

exxon near my location

Old Post 07-31-2019 02:58 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

She is adorable which beats those ladies everytime!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 07-31-2019 03:33 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Jen, I think that my little dog is adorable also. She is very friendly and has a great personality.

Old Post 07-31-2019 03:58 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Wonder where she got that from......Oh you're talking about the dog....nevermind!

Old Post 07-31-2019 04:22 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

She got it from her mother. (in both cases)

Old Post 07-31-2019 04:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness... The Dual Champion class is full and entries are closed. Trevor, will y'all post a list of the 100 dogs entered in the Dual Champion Class tomorrow?

Old Post 08-07-2019 10:19 PM
Lukeduke02
UKC Forum Member

I plan on winning it so y’all can just not worry about it and stay home 😂😂

Nitech Starks Little Red Anne (rip) 2002
Grnitech Sargent Man (Sarge) (rip) 2010
Nitech Stoney Creek Stone
ChGrnitech Starks Little Country girl

Old Post 08-09-2019 01:23 PM
Lukeduke02 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lukeduke02 Click here to Send Lukeduke02 a Private Message Click Here to Email Lukeduke02 Find more posts by Lukeduke02 Add Lukeduke02 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dual Champion entries have been closed for 2 days now and I can't find the list of dogs entered anywhere. Where is Trevor? I thought that he was hired for just such tasks?

Old Post 08-09-2019 09:13 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Dual Champion entries have been closed for 2 days now and I can't find the list of dogs entered anywhere. Where is Trevor? I thought that he was hired for just such tasks?

Better worry about who the judge is ! Probly a walker person lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 08-09-2019 09:33 PM
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:

He's in your neighborhood today.

Old Post 08-09-2019 09:35 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Is he never going to move up there? He can post the entries from home tomorrow.

Old Post 08-10-2019 01:29 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Richard quit harassing the new guy!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 08-10-2019 02:44 AM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Jenn

He tries not to discriminate. He harasses everybody!

Old Post 08-10-2019 12:06 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote