UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > President Biden
Pages (42): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dictator Biden has to disguise his decrees as "relief bills" to bypass the constitution and ram them through the Senate with absolutely no compromise. Does anyone remember when he said that he would "unify America"?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2021 07:49 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.o...s-psaki-says%2F

Biden wants to bypass Congress again and sign an executive order on gun control. WTG DEMORATS...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 03-24-2021 05:06 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

And the LIBERAL left wing rabid brainless racist white hating sheep nuts called Trump a Dictator???

Mar 23, 2021,12:40pm EST
Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes And Seize Guns Without A Warrant

The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday will hear oral argument in Caniglia v. Strom, a case that could have sweeping consequences for policing, due process, and mental health, with the Biden Administration and attorneys general from nine states urging the High Court to uphold warrantless gun confiscation.

So not only trying to by pass 2nd amendment

Wants to by pass 4th amendment

YOU BRAINLESS IDIOTS THAT VOTED FOR THIS BRAINLESS WANNNA BE LITTLE DICTATOR

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-24-2021 at 06:14 AM

Old Post 03-24-2021 06:01 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Icopied this from another web site . But it is befitting a question to the mindless idiots that voted for this lunatic..............

What excites you most about the Biden Regime ?

The price of meat going up

The price of gas going up

The price of lumber going up

The price of steel going up

The open borders

Increased child trafficking

The closed businesses

The still closed schools

The price to house PHI's....People Here Illegally

The national debt going up

So much done in so little time !

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 03-24-2021 06:36 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Hope all you Bumbling Demented Biden voters are so proud of your guy today.

He came out of the mental hospital to finally give his first Presser today..

First video he forgets what he is even talking about.....

https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo

Second clip... Oh gezee .. Just how old is this bumbling fool. He came to senate 120 years ago!!!???

https://youtu.be/8eTEPWAeutw

THIS CLIP... He don't even know lif there will be a Republican party in 2024

https://youtu.be/lFbw2_rypK4

Cheat sheets and journalists numbered that he will reply to........
New photos show cheat sheets used by Biden during his first press conference
https://nypost.com/2021/03/25/biden...=site%20buttons

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-26-2021 at 02:25 AM

Old Post 03-26-2021 01:51 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

When Biden was elected he said that he would unify America.
But......

1. He has tried his best to divide us into Republicans or conservatives and democrats or liberals and pit the 2 parties against each other.

2. He has tried his best to divide Americans into the rich class and the lower or poor class and pit the 2 classes against each other.

3. He has tried his best to divide Americans into different races, White, Asian, Black, Latino and pit the different races against each other.

Biden thinks that if he divides Americans and starts a race war and a class war then he can control us.

Old Post 03-26-2021 03:34 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

When Biden was elected he said that he would unify America.
But......

1. He has tried his best to divide us into Republicans or conservatives and democrats or liberals and pit the 2 parties against each other.

2. He has tried his best to divide Americans into the rich class and the lower or poor class and pit the 2 classes against each other.

3. He has tried his best to divide Americans into different races, White, Asian, Black, Latino and pit the different races against each other.

Biden thinks that if he divides Americans and starts a race war and a class war then he can control us.

Old Post 03-26-2021 03:34 AM
benderb4
Banned

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Old Post 03-26-2021 03:58 AM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Let’s be honest, Biden is NOT orchestrating anything. He’s being told what to say, what to sign, and getting help to show up where he needs to be.... Others, or groups, are running this country and not to the benefit of working Americans. It’s the same group that opposed Trump at every turn.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 03-26-2021 01:10 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Milli Vinilli is now running the country. Who'd a 🤔 it.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-26-2021 01:50 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden said during his press conference that he is a "nice guy". Does anyone really believe that? I wonder why he thinks that he has to tell everyone? I guess that they don't know. They have been judging him on what he does instead of what he says.

He actually said that the surge of illegal immigrants coming to America is because he is such a "nice guy". I guess that it doesn't have anything to do with all of the welfare that he is promising them. Biden thinks that if he takes our money and spends it on the illegal immigrants, that makes him a "nice guy". I wonder how much he would give them if it was his money?

Old Post 03-26-2021 03:06 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Angry

https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject...astructure.html

Well.. y'all DEMORATS, what say you now? A mileage tax? Really? Travel to the big hunts, hunt most every night.. still proud of him? Where is the starter to this thread? Praise him now?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 03-27-2021 at 04:51 PM

Old Post 03-27-2021 12:49 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

I am in trouble then.

My wife and a I both drive 100 miles a day, 5 days a week to work. We already pay "sky high " taxes, so if that happens we are in a world of s#@!.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 03-27-2021 02:20 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What happened to, "I will only raise taxes on the rich".

Old Post 03-27-2021 02:31 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dictator Biden is not only a pathological liar but an idiot if he thinks that he can convince the American people that he isn't lying.
He says that the crisis at the Border is Trump's fault but everyone knows that is a lie.
He says that the crisis at the Border is something that normally happens every Spring but all you have to do is looks at the numbers for the last 4 years to see that is a lie.
He says that he has not opened up the Border but anyone with a TV can see that is a lie.
He says that there isn't a crisis on the Border and he has it under control. All you have to do is look at the numbers and pictures to see that is a lie.
He says that President Trump's Border policies were not working. He is an idiot if he thinks this is true. Every Border Patrol "expert" says that they were working. Whatever happened to "listen to the experts"?

The only thing that Biden's Border Patrol policy is accomplishing is allowing an influx of new Democratic voters and more low income welfare recipients into America that will be dependant on the Government. Is that what the majority of Americans want?

Old Post 03-27-2021 03:31 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

YO BEST EVER WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW?

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 03-27-2021 04:12 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I saw a report that says Biden doesn't care what is happening on the border. That is why he isn't doing anything except trying to convince everyone that everything is all right and it isn't his fault. He has opened the Border up and what happens, happens. Let all of the illegals that want to come to America, come on. Let all of the drugs in. That is why he doesn't see it as a crisis. Biden has said that "America can afford to take in and support millions of immigrants" like it was nothing. I wonder what the population of El Salvador, Guatamala and Mexico combined is? That is how many "migrants" our population will grow by. Why would they want to stay in their own country when they can come to America and we will take care of them? He put Kamala in charge and that is it. Any blowback now falls on her.

Old Post 03-27-2021 04:33 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I googled it. El Salvadore, Gutamala and Nicaragua have 6-9 million people each. Our population is going to grow by about 18 million in the next 4 years. It is no wonder that Biden thinks we need more roads and bridges. I wonder if he will start with interstates and bridges coming from the Border and spreading out to New York City, Chicago, LA, Portland, Detroit and Milwaukee?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-27-2021 at 04:46 PM

Old Post 03-27-2021 04:42 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now Biden has fired 18 of his DHS advisors. He apparantly didn't like or didn't want to hear their advice on the Border Non-Crisis.
He is ignoring the Border Non-Crisis while concentrating on what he calls the Climate Change Crisis. He has invited 20 World leaders to a meeting with himself and John Kerry next month. But he nor Kamala are going down to check out what is going on. He cares about climate change but doesn't care about our Border.

Old Post 03-27-2021 05:25 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Re: President Biden

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Let's all wish our new president well.

I know, it's still 2 1/2 months before he officially takes office.

He will certainly have his work cut out for him.

https://www-washingtonexaminer-com....der-gun-control

Where are you? Gun control in an EXECUTIVE ORDER...wish him now!!! I hope yours is the first house they stop... At least he doesn't post mean tweets

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 03-27-2021 11:47 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproj...n-state-capitol

I believe the DEMORATS say that ANTIFA is imaginary....the imaginary people are now heavily armed... Will they be called "Domestic Terrorists" yet? Or just unarmed Republicans?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 03-29-2021 at 07:20 PM

Old Post 03-29-2021 03:08 PM
benderb4
Banned

Just an "IDEA"

That idea and imaginary bunch sure has hurt,destroyed,and caused a lot of damage

I wonder how much the "idea" of a revolution would get
from the FBI and DOJ in attention and investigation...run around in tights and camo suits pretending to be flakey LBGQT. Since it was only an idea!!!

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-29-2021 at 04:57 PM

Old Post 03-29-2021 04:50 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproj...-about-n1261133

We are not getting the whole truth, now are we? Reputable website, I would say...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 03-30-2021 11:13 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Infrastructure Bill".... Oh my goodness, how many of these sham bills can this liberal, socialist fool get away with? Less than 6% of the money goes to build bridges, roads and actual infrastructure. Just how much can these liberal socialist politicians get by with before the American people say enough is enough? He had the nerve to go on TV and compare his "infrastructure bill" with the Interstate act that funded our freeway system. Then he went on to say that it "would go down in history". He will go down in history as the biggest liberal, progressive fool ever elected President.

Old Post 04-01-2021 07:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dictator Biden is an idiot when it comes to business and the economy. He made a speech on TV trying to sell his "infrastructure bill". He is trying to sell the bill as a jobs bill although only 6% is going towards actual infrastructure. Idiot Biden actually said that "workers grow the economy". Anybody with any business sense at all knows that businessmen both large and small grow the economy. The workers don't matter if they don't have a job to go to. Dictator Biden wants the government to grow the economy. He thinks that if more people work for the government the economy will grow. The only problem with that is the government doesn't make a profit so it has to print more money to pay them or borrow money that it knows it can't pay back. What kind of businessman borrows more money knowing good and well that they will never be able to pay it back? Only an idiot or a corrupt one.

Old Post 04-02-2021 04:49 PM