UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Smokey River Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
clinton johnson
UKC Forum Member

Smokey River Female

Dad is a grand night champion -Smokey river tramps blue lake and mom is Misty river blue doll III asking $800.00

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2015 10:38 PM
clinton johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clinton johnson Click here to Send clinton johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email clinton johnson Find more posts by clinton johnson Add clinton johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabluedogman
UKC Forum Member

How old is she and how does she hunt?

Old Post 03-13-2015 12:38 AM
gabluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabluedogman Click here to Send gabluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by gabluedogman Add gabluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clinton johnson
UKC Forum Member

she is seven and hunts really good to and has coon

Old Post 03-13-2015 01:19 AM
clinton johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clinton johnson Click here to Send clinton johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email clinton johnson Find more posts by clinton johnson Add clinton johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hogdawgin112208
UKC Forum Member

how deep will she hunt alone

Old Post 03-13-2015 02:07 AM
hogdawgin112208 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hogdawgin112208 Click here to Send hogdawgin112208 a Private Message Click Here to Email hogdawgin112208 Find more posts by hogdawgin112208 Add hogdawgin112208 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

smokey river female

Pm sent.

Old Post 03-13-2015 11:30 AM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clinton johnson
UKC Forum Member

she is a medeom to wide hunter

Old Post 03-13-2015 10:45 PM
clinton johnson
UKC Forum Member

don't now what a pm is just call me if you want more info 9197213828 thanks

Old Post 03-13-2015 10:47 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smokey River female

Clinton, its been close to seven years since I've seen this female. She was the prettiest one in the litter when she left here. She still looks good. If I didnt already have two of her sisters here, I would bring her back home. This was a good litter of pups. The two that I have here are Ch.nite ch."PR" Misty River Blue Doll 1V and Gr.nite Ch. Gr.Ch"PR" Misty River Blue Sheba, and she is also a littermate sister to Bill Goodes Gr.Ch.Nite Ch. "PR" Hillbilly's Smokey River Dutch HTX. I Hope who ever gets her will give her a good home and will be as proud of her as the ones I kept here has made me.

Old Post 03-15-2015 04:34 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Wish I had the money for her. I just bred to Dutch..... Dang nice pedigree.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 03-15-2015 07:16 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ClaytonDaniels
UKC Forum Member

We'd sure like to give her a chance again here in the south. If things don't work out just give me a call.

601-466-3107

Old Post 03-17-2015 02:19 AM
ClaytonDaniels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ClaytonDaniels Click here to Send ClaytonDaniels a Private Message Click Here to Email ClaytonDaniels Find more posts by ClaytonDaniels Add ClaytonDaniels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drummerblue
UKC Forum Member

?

Is this female still for sale

Old Post 03-17-2015 05:59 PM
drummerblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drummerblue Click here to Send drummerblue a Private Message Find more posts by drummerblue Add drummerblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clinton johnson
UKC Forum Member

female

she is sold

Old Post 03-19-2015 11:17 PM