UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Update On My New Redtick Male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cooncrazy
UKC Forum Member

Update On My New Redtick Male

quote:
Originally posted by Cooncrazy
Got a new Redtick dog from a friend who can't hunt anymore. No papers, neutered, and 5 yrs old. So I was skeptical to say the least. But his 1st time out with me was supposedly his 1st time in over 6 months. I was told he won't open on trail, and not to expect much, so I didn't. Needless to say I was very surprised when he rattled the trees in less than 20 minutes and had my 7 yr old Uchtmans bitch looking like who done it. And yes, the meat was there. If someone can tell me how to post pics on here id love to show him. He's got a blue tail and his face looks like a walker and he's bout 100 pounds give or take. I'm happy with him but he's got me confused if that's the right word to describe it. Anyways, try to keep the comments positive as possible. Take off!

Definitely satisfied. He trees 9 outta 10 times and has the meat Everytime. I haven't had one night out that he didn't perform. Best freebie

Last edited by Cooncrazy on 02-21-2020 at 06:59 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2020 06:56 AM
Cooncrazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cooncrazy Click here to Send Cooncrazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Cooncrazy Find more posts by Cooncrazy Add Cooncrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good.

Old Post 02-21-2020 11:27 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

Single register him and go win that $$

Old Post 02-21-2020 11:28 AM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dog

Never judge a dog on price alone, I have gave away decent dogs that treed coons, just did not suit me. I have bought dogs for 4 figure prices that were decent, but not what I wanted . We ALL like different things and what suits some will not suit others. I am glad your free dog suits you, most dogs do not suit their owners regardless of how much they cost. Dave

Old Post 02-21-2020 06:07 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Update On My New Redtick Male

quote:
Originally posted by Cooncrazy
Definitely satisfied. He trees 9 outta 10 times and has the meat Everytime. I haven't had one night out that he didn't perform. Best freebie

Brett anyway you could text me a pic if him ? 5672317413

Thanks

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 02-21-2020 07:08 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arachyd
UKC Forum Member

Redticks are also known as English Coonhounds which can be redtick, bluetick or a combination of those in appearance. Prettiest one I ever saw was blue on one end and red on the other. I'm glad you found a good one whether he's purebred or not. Papers can help you choose a good dog but they aren't what trees the coon.

Old Post 02-21-2020 08:39 PM
arachyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arachyd Click here to Send arachyd a Private Message Find more posts by arachyd Add arachyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Olrebel
Banned

if he trees coons proubally is a walker dog

Old Post 02-23-2020 03:50 PM
Olrebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Olrebel Click here to Send Olrebel a Private Message Click Here to Email Olrebel Find more posts by Olrebel Add Olrebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

English

quote:
Originally posted by Olrebel
if he trees coons proubally is a walker dog

Based on the Winter Classic results if he's treein coon this time a year he must be English LOL

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 02-23-2020 04:31 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote