UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Glade Run Kennels
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Joe snd lady
Goodluck. Play by play tomrow.
BBCHA hunt at eckhart in Oct. Might be a good one with it being 50 th anniversary of bbcha.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2013 11:02 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

rob

It is truly sad how lymes has affected her in the past year. Though it did not help that I've only hunted her twice in six months. No need to sugar coat things if she keeps that dumb crap up after I hunt her up good she will not be back to another.

Home of
Harvey's Glade Run nite ch Scoutin Lady
ZONE 3 FRIDAY NIGHT HIGH SCORING DOG
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK FEMALE UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda
Harvey's Glade Run Hoss was sold and can not be bought back. Making a top bear hound.

Old Post 07-15-2013 03:11 AM
gladerunkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gladerunkennels Click here to Send gladerunkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email gladerunkennels Find more posts by gladerunkennels Add gladerunkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

pups

they just turned 3 months old.

This is the male I'm keeping

This is the female I'm keeping

This is your male Jason, I hope you like him

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda
Harvey's Glade Run Hoss was sold and can not be bought back. Making a top bear hound.

Old Post 07-18-2013 03:24 AM
gladerunkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gladerunkennels Click here to Send gladerunkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email gladerunkennels Find more posts by gladerunkennels Add gladerunkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

pup

yeah he will.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 07-19-2013 03:03 AM
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Re: rob

quote:
Originally posted by gladerunkennels
It is truly sad how lymes has affected her in the past year. Though it did not help that I've only hunted her twice in six months. No need to sugar coat things if she keeps that dumb crap up after I hunt her up good she will not be back to another.

Joe
Lymes sucks. Ticks are bad this year. My good friend has been diagnosed with lymes. He gets bad head aches all the time now. At least he can tell how he feels our poor dogs can not.

I have not been hunting much, tore my knee up. MRI did not look good. Looks like surgery. That Sux.

Old Post 07-20-2013 02:54 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Rob

I hate to hear that about your friend, hope he gets it under control.
I mite be to hard on lady but what she was doing last spring and now is a big change. Her voice still breaks out some but she is doing better on tracks. The last hunt she was the only one that ran the track into the creek, two fell treed 60 yards on the other side through an opening full of tall grass and weeds. (coon seen) Lady worked the creek the other dogs chimed in a little, then she treed along the bank on an apple tree. In my trails of hunting small or big game in the summer when something goes through heavy green vegetation the scent leaves quick. I don't think she could smell it past that point in the grass, and sure that coon was in there eating apples before it crossed the field. Obvious the other dogs couldn't do anything better with it.
The next track about the same thing one fell treed and lady worked the track high on the hill down past it and up over pulling it with her and I think she gave out and fell treed with another dog and one went maybe 200 yards further. Nothing seen but was a big tree by what Scott said. If she was hunted up into shape I don't think that would've happened. They wasn't good tracks by no means, I would like to know just how old they were.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 07-20-2013 06:47 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Jason

I hope your pup arrives in good health. The day I took him to scotts the two males must have got into a good one because they both had cuts on thier legs. they're not going to take no crap from other dogs that is for sure. Let me know when they arrive.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 07-24-2013 02:02 AM
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Joe,
Hunt at eckhart on sat. Bring a few and come on down.

We have a BBCHA bluetick hunt in October, you should come to it.

Old Post 07-27-2013 02:19 AM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

Belle

Pic of Harvey's Glade Run Lil Belle Blue from tonights hunt

Tree action
View My Video

Old Post 07-27-2013 07:12 AM
wvcoonrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonrunner Find more posts by wvcoonrunner Add wvcoonrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Re: joe

quote:
Originally posted by drummerblue
i got my pup and proud of him he gona be big sucker i hope he comes on and makes a coondog if he dont it wont be r fault

Yeah, he is going to look like a hound should. I always try to give my pups what they want to eat and between the last 3 I was feeding them 16 cups a day. I hope the bite marks healed up fine I know my pup looks fine now. In 3 to 4 weeks give him another 5 way shot, he has had 2 already and I wormed him ( just one dose) before I took him to scotts. So you mite want to put him on a 3 day worm cycle just to make sure he don't have any. GOOD LUCK

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 07-27-2013 03:08 PM
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Guys goodluck with them pups. How about posting some pics do we all can see what they look like.

Old Post 07-30-2013 03:40 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

I had a domesticated rabbit at the house, but was in no means tame. Left the pups loose today the next thing I know is the rabbit was dead a the dogs chewing on it. Now if they just do that on coons I wont have to buy them high 22 shells.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 08-05-2013 12:17 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

belle

Had a bear track Saturday night she started out doing good then three out of the four got hung up. I think they hit a stretch of woven fence. We got one more in but the bear wasn't going to tree so after the dogs walked it for about 2 miles I caught them up. Then we went and trees a coin with her. Got some video just haven't taken the time to upload.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 08-13-2013 02:18 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Belle Treeing on a bear

It's hard to get good footage with three dogs by your self. Tapped it out first and they got some fur in thier mouth and went 60 more yards and treed again. Thats were I got some video. Tapped it out again and that 60 pounder just out ran them after it got in a thick clear cut piece of ground. But for inexperienced dogs they did ok.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Last edited by gladerunkennels on 08-19-2013 at 04:23 PM

Old Post 08-19-2013 04:16 PM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

Of course that blue dog is stretched out on the timber, glad to see my redbone was at least there though lol

Old Post 08-20-2013 12:26 AM
wvcoonrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonrunner Find more posts by wvcoonrunner Add wvcoonrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

pups

pups are looking good. Got some news that one female is already starting. The blues will be looking good this fall.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 08-27-2013 08:44 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Dale's pups out of Bandit x Lady are doing well. I've never posted pictures before but I will take some of the pups soon. If I can figure it out, I will post them.

Old Post 08-27-2013 09:15 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

bear

dog / coon dog!
want to go with you soon, just whisper in her ear that we are coon hunting!

home ofUAL GRAND GOODNEWS GUIDING TORCH. Gone but not forgotten
DUAL GRAND GOODNEWS ANNIES BATTLECRY HTX
nt. ch. gRCH.goodnews drums maximus(three legger)
NT CH. PR GOODNEWS BL. MINNIE PEARLl
god is good all the time!
814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten
dual ch. goodnews blue rv drum
nt ch.yoders goodnews drums thunder
pr goodnews drums heartbreaker

Old Post 08-29-2013 12:51 PM
m.s.guthrie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m.s.guthrie Click here to Send m.s.guthrie a Private Message Click Here to Email m.s.guthrie Find more posts by m.s.guthrie Add m.s.guthrie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Gary

Tell Dale that I sent the papers in the mail Tuesday. I cant wait to see some pics of his pups.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 09-05-2013 08:19 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

I will tell Dale that you have mailed them. I will try to get some pics over the weekend.

Old Post 09-05-2013 11:17 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Gary

I'm still waiting on some pictures if you can get them.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 09-26-2013 08:43 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

I've been meaning to but have not done it yet. Do you have Doc at your place? If so, how is he doing for you?

Old Post 09-27-2013 12:47 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Doc

I have him here. Had him out twice so I can't really tell you what I think of him yet. But few more times out will give me a better picture on what he might need.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 10-03-2013 09:12 PM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Daisey

Traded lady for daisey last nite so we can get daisey heavey with pups. I think there will be some nice hounds a coming!

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 10-12-2013 03:15 AM
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Deacon

Sounds good. I hope it makes a nice one for you.

Home of
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda

Old Post 10-12-2013 06:45 PM