UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Smokey River Fanciers: DON'T MISS OUT
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Smokey River Fanciers: DON'T MISS OUT

I have a 9 yr. old male, that carries as much old SMOKEY RIVER BLUE DIAMOND JIM blood as any hound I know!!! He goes back to DJ through several different males and females, not just one dog.

Henry is a get by himself/with a coon, kind of dog and that's the kind of hound he is reproducing. Not an ill hair, or loose bark in him. He is cold nosed, and will go as far as he needs to go to tree a coon, and he'll be there when you get there.

If you want to improve the Smokey River line you have, you need to put a shot of Henry's blood in your kennel while you can. Don't wait until it's too late.

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2016 01:37 PM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Henry

Craig, do you have semen frozen on him? Danny G.

Old Post 03-13-2016 01:53 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Re: Smokey River Fanciers: DON'T MISS OUT

quote:
Originally posted by Craig Edwards
I have a 9 yr. old male, that carries as much old SMOKEY RIVER BLUE DIAMOND JIM blood as any hound I know!!! He goes back to DJ through several different males and females, not just one dog.

Henry is a get by himself/with a coon, kind of dog and that's the kind of hound he is reproducing. Not an ill hair, or loose bark in him. He is cold nosed, and will go as far as he needs to go to tree a coon, and he'll be there when you get there.

If you want to improve the Smokey River line you have, you need to put a shot of Henry's blood in your kennel while you can. Don't wait until it's too late.

I would like to see his pedigree...

Old Post 03-13-2016 06:52 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

-------------------------PR'Carpenters Blue Smokey
----------------NITECH'PR'Rhdes Tom-Dulley
-------------------------PR'Carpenters Blue Lue
----GRNITECH'PR'Racket Ridge Slim HTX2
-------------------------GRNITECH'PR'Darbys Tree Thumpin Vampire
----------------PR'Welchs Blue Angel
--------------------------PR'Darbys Tree Thumpin Honey

Nite Ch/.Ch / HTX Ch. Howlin Henry Dodger (one win toward Gr.Nt.)

--------------------------GrNiteCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
-----------------GrNiteCh Clear Rv Diamond Jim
--------------------------GrNiteCh Clear River Curlee
--------Roanoke Ridge Princess
--------------------------GrNiteCh Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
-----------------Nt.Ch. Smokey River Peaches
--------------------------Black Log Peanut

Old Post 03-14-2016 03:17 AM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Danny, I plan to get that done in a few days.

Old Post 03-14-2016 03:20 AM
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

I appreciate the phone calls, and messages about Henry. Lord willing, looks like Henry is going to meet some nice females. Took him hunting the other night. He treed one den, and one on the outside. Was by himself on both trees. We were hunting four dogs.

Old Post 03-17-2016 03:20 AM
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Trouble is out of Henry, and a heavy Smokey River female.

-------------------------PR'Carpenters Blue Smokey
----------------NITECH'PR'Rhdes Tom-Dulley
-------------------------PR'Carpenters Blue Lue
----GRNITECH'PR'Racket Ridge Slim HTX2
-------------------------GRNITECH'PR'Darbys Tree Thumpin Vampire
----------------PR'Welchs Blue Angel
--------------------------PR'Darbys Tree Thumpin Honey

Nite Ch/.Ch / HTX Ch. Howlin Henry Dodger

--------------------------GrNiteCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
-----------------GrNiteCh Clear Rv Diamond Jim
--------------------------GrNiteCh Clear River Curlee
--------Roanoke Ridge Princess
--------------------------GrNiteCh Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
-----------------Nt.Ch. Smokey River Peaches
--------------------------Black Log Peanut

Ch. TROUBLE

……………………………………………………..Nt.Ch.Dryfork Bl Spud
…………………………Ch.Welsh Mt. Keystone Blue
……………………………………………………..Welsh Mt. Amanda
……………Mayberry Blue Bawling Wally
……………………………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. Chief's Blue Dancer
…………………………S.R. Magical Molly
…..-----------------------Smokey River Chief's Blue Molly
Dual. Gr. Mayberry Darlin Blue
---------------------------------Smokey River JB's Chief
------------S.R. Chiefs Blu Trapper
---------------------------------Ch. Hunting Creek Blue Kari
-----Mayberry Blue Thelma Lou
----------------------------------Handy's Blue Tack
--------------Smokey River Blue Bell
----------------------------------Smokey River Chief's Sadie

Trouble carries as much Diamond Jim blood, and JB'S Chief blood as any dog I know. Welsh Mt. Amanda is very strong Chief Bred. Her sire was Welsh Mt. Handy Daniel. Daniel was out of Chief and Nt.Ch. Be's Blue Jean, the mother of Tramp. Jean was out of a littermate to JBS Chief. She carrles a lot of Chief Blood. Amanda's dam (Welsh Mt.Ring) was out of Dryfork Blue Spud, the sire of JBS Chief. Molly was out of Chief and a Sooner Be Blue female. Darby's Vampire was out of Harry Darby's BJ. BJ was a line bred Diamond Jim dog; Half brother to 3/4 sister cross. BJ's sire was Beardens Blue Ike. Ike was out of Combs SR Jack, out of Spot, who was out of DJ. His dam (Jim's Toni) was out of DJ. BJ's dam was out of Jack, and a DJ female.(Jim's Kit II) Tom Dulley was double DJ bred through Carpenters Smokey. Smokey was double Diamond JimII bred. This may not mean much to some of you, but if you are familiar with Smokey River breeding, you know this is GOOD!!!!!

Last edited by Craig Edwards on 03-25-2016 at 07:31 AM

Old Post 03-25-2016 01:06 AM
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Craig

Did you get him drawn off and stored yet. If so,I would like to purchased a breeding or two for on down the road if you are willing to part with any. I would like to breed it back to some Blaster offspring on down the road. Thanks,Danny G.

Old Post 03-25-2016 09:45 AM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Re: Craig

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Glista
Did you get him drawn off and stored yet. If so,I would like to purchased a breeding or two for on down the road if you are willing to part with any. I would like to breed it back to some Blaster offspring on down the road. Thanks,Danny G.

Thanks Danny. I am honored that you would consider Henry. I had nothing to do with his breeding or training. I have been fortunate enough to enjoy him. I have been on the road for the past several weeks,but I'm going to make an appointment to get it done this week. I don't think you would be disappointed.

Old Post 03-26-2016 03:58 AM
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

I will do as much as I can to help anyone who is trying to breed a better blue.

Old Post 03-26-2016 04:01 AM
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

I can have Henry at the reunion if I need to. Give me a call if you're interested. Thanks

Old Post 04-08-2016 02:45 PM
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Took Henry out for the first time in quite a while the other night. Father and Son, Clint and Clinton Johnson came up for a hunt, along with Jordan Lingle. The dogs struck, and Henry fell treed while the other dogs went on. We went to him, and he had the meat.

There's been a lot of interest in Henry, and should be getting pups on the ground out of him.

Henry is an independent coon dog, that doesn't just tree trees; he trees coon night after night.

If Henry could hook up with the right female.....it could be magic. He is bred to reproduce.

Give me a call if Henry, or I can help you.

Old Post 04-28-2016 06:13 AM
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Drawn

Block Sportshound, Rockwell NC 980 721 2668 it cost 200.00 free storage first year storage fee each tube 3.50 going to take my Boomers Kentucky Thunder I have some on one of my beagles, they got 5 on him

Old Post 04-28-2016 01:29 PM
RogerMurdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RogerMurdock Click here to Send RogerMurdock a Private Message Click Here to Email RogerMurdock Find more posts by RogerMurdock Add RogerMurdock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBLUEBOY
UKC Forum Member

BTT for Mr. Edwards and a couple more heavy Smokey River bred dogs.

Lafe Crick lies so bad, someone else has to whistle for his dog. Quote: Jed Clampett

I'm feeling lower than a snakes belly in a wagon track. Quote: Jed Clampett

Old Post 05-24-2016 08:04 PM
WVBLUEBOY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBLUEBOY Click here to Send WVBLUEBOY a Private Message Find more posts by WVBLUEBOY Add WVBLUEBOY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBLUEBOY
UKC Forum Member

btt

Lafe Crick lies so bad, someone else has to whistle for his dog. Quote: Jed Clampett

I'm feeling lower than a snakes belly in a wagon track. Quote: Jed Clampett

Old Post 05-29-2016 04:42 AM
WVBLUEBOY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBLUEBOY Click here to Send WVBLUEBOY a Private Message Find more posts by WVBLUEBOY Add WVBLUEBOY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote