UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Brood Female
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

You cant sell her if you don't keep her up top!!!Not many good red females being promoted!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2016 02:27 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

She will come in heat in a couple of months. I will probably just keep her and raise another litter of pups. Ten pups times $400 each equals $4,000.

Old Post 03-21-2016 04:11 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

One good pro hunt win pays that also

Old Post 03-21-2016 11:03 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

wendy

Took her and Winnie last night, turned Winnie loose and she didn't do a whole lot. The coon weren't moving I guess, loaded Winnie up and turned wendy loose in the same spot as Winnie and she treed a layup about 50 yards from where we were parked. She had the coon. Just leave her here Richard I don't mind treeing coons every night with her.

Last edited by BLAKE WHEELER on 03-23-2016 at 07:50 PM

Old Post 03-23-2016 07:47 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just love those close and alone dogs. They sure are a pleasure to hunt.

Old Post 03-24-2016 12:12 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have a new plan for Wendy now. I took her out of the brood pen and moved her up to the front line and have put her back in the woods. I even took her to an RQE this weekend and tied for first place with 625+. I am not going to breed her and will get someone to hunt her this Summer and I will take her to the Zones and Finals in the Fall to see how she does. I wonder how much a World Champion Redbone will be worth?

Old Post 04-18-2016 05:47 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see you wise up ....you ought to give that young man in texas a call and make her one of them platinum champion females also.

Old Post 04-19-2016 01:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I said that I wasn't going to do it but she started bleeding Sat night and I sure am tempted. She would have to be stood up all summer but the pups would be weaned the first of September. I keep wondering what pups out of Wendy and 2010 UKC Redbone World Champion and UKC Purina Outstanding Redbone Gr Nt Ch Montana Red Mountain Ranger would be like? Wendy and her daughter Wilma treed together on a coon last night.

Old Post 04-25-2016 04:12 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Wait......win world champ redbone with her then you can breed two world champs. Of course you'll have to get by Cali.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-27-2016 01:16 AM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I saw on another post where the Rocky X Bembe cross was an excetional cross. Since Wendy and Rocky are both T-Top/Rabble Rouser bred and Bembe is out of Ranger, I don't see why a Wendy X Ranger cross wouldn't be just as nice.

Old Post 04-27-2016 04:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness....Did y'all think that I was just "talking"?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-13-2016 at 03:02 PM

Old Post 06-13-2016 02:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

And here is one of those Ranger X Wendy pups at 10 weeks old...

Old Post 10-16-2016 04:12 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is another one at 8 weeks old.....

Old Post 10-16-2016 04:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A whole lot of people "say" that they are looking for a good Redbone but when you try to sell one nobody calls.

Old Post 01-09-2017 01:36 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch L's Dark Timber Wendy, High Scoring Redbone at Grand American and 20th place on Sat night. She will have a litter of pups out of the current #1 reproducer Gr Nt Ch Ficken's Deepwoods Rocky in 4 weeks. I have talked to 2 owners of the Ranger pups that told me their's were priceless and that I didn't have enough money to buy them back. So I have decided that Wendy was priceless also and I will just keep her. After all the UKC World Championship will be held again this next Fall.

Old Post 01-25-2017 04:08 PM
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

get qualified Richard an then send her down here, The world hunt is two hrs an twenty min from me

Old Post 01-25-2017 06:37 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

As soon as she weans her pups I will be working on that. Give me a call when you get a chance. I might have a new toy that you would like to play with.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-26-2017 at 02:18 PM

Old Post 01-25-2017 07:07 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Randy, one of my new toys....

http://rs667.pbsrc.com/albums/vv40/RichardLambert_2009/0112172004a_zpswpsdoscq.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Old Post 01-26-2017 08:02 PM
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

sounds good gonna call u here shortly

Old Post 01-26-2017 09:03 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, what have I done to my poor girl.

Old Post 01-27-2017 07:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I heard that you should always look for coondogs from families of corndogs. Well Wendy has a brother and sister who are on their way to Gr Nt Ch also.

Old Post 01-29-2017 02:49 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, look what I found when I was doing a search. Can you believe that nobody wanted my poor girl? Everyone said that she was priced too high.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-11-2018 at 07:23 PM

Old Post 02-11-2018 07:18 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

If your in a giving mood she can come back to Ga

Old Post 02-13-2018 06:22 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I offered to bring her down 3 weeks ago and you said no. Wilma will be my next "Brood Female".

Old Post 02-13-2018 07:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Since I am retired, I just live in the past now. I can't believe that nobody bought Wendy but I sure am glad that they didn't. I also completely forgot about that picture of little Rhonda.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-01-2022 at 04:44 AM

Old Post 12-01-2022 04:26 AM