UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Congrats Joe Gray and Boss
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Congrats Joe Gray and Boss

Joe Gray finished his 9mo old pup to NTCH Saturday night ! Boss is also well on his way to PKC CH and placed 3rd at Baby Stakes at barely 8 mo old .
Congratulations again Joe keep him rolling !

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2015 04:51 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

that's an accomplishment ! good doggy I've only owned two dogs in my 60 years of life that I thought had the stuff to do that .

Old Post 05-25-2015 02:52 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

This is one more super impressive pup.

I was along the first night Joe ever turned him loose.

He was four months old, and ran and treed.

I have never seen a pup that young do what he did.

Old Post 05-25-2015 08:19 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JGray86
UKC Forum Member

Thank you John, Cheyenne and Jennifer He's been a pleasure to hunt. He is for sure a once in a lifetime type (in my opinion) I've kept count of his coons he has treed since he treed his first one alone. I won't put that number up here cause I don't want to hear the arguments lol. I have enjoyed this pup since he was born. I hope to continue winning with him. Thanks again for the Kind words.

Last edited by JGray86 on 05-25-2015 at 09:53 PM

Old Post 05-25-2015 09:46 PM
JGray86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JGray86 Click here to Send JGray86 a Private Message Click Here to Email JGray86 Find more posts by JGray86 Add JGray86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Joe!Sounds like a very impressive dog.They are rare so enjoy.Im guessing it's outta Mafia?

Old Post 05-26-2015 04:12 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87
Congrats Joe!Sounds like a very impressive dog.They are rare so enjoy.Im guessing it's outta Mafia?

Yes sir and a Rat Attack daughter that Joe owned .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 05-26-2015 04:42 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JGray86
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87

Thank you and yes outta Mafia and a GRNT PKC CH female outta Rat and a Banjo female.

Old Post 05-26-2015 04:24 PM
JGray86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JGray86 Click here to Send JGray86 a Private Message Click Here to Email JGray86 Find more posts by JGray86 Add JGray86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote