UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > How many have done their DNA
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

How many have done their DNA

Delete

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Last edited by Doug Robinson on 03-04-2020 at 11:19 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2020 01:07 AM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Wow!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-26-2020 01:51 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Amazing.

Are you planning a trip to Texas now???

Old Post 02-26-2020 03:53 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Doug,

I am very happy for you. I bet that came as a real shock--- but a good one. You are a good man. And good things come to good people. Congratulations!! Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 02-26-2020 07:22 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

I've got one that's hard to beat. A friend of the wife's in southern ohio did one. Found out her parents were really her grandparents and her brothers and sisters were her aunts and uncles with one being her real mother. As gomer Pyle use to say surprise surprise.

Old Post 02-26-2020 11:01 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
I've got one that's hard to beat. A friend of the wife's in southern ohio did one. Found out her parents were really her grandparents and her brothers and sisters were her aunts and uncles with one being her real mother. As gomer Pyle use to say surprise surprise.

I've heard of other situations like this. Young daughter gets pregnant, drops out of school, then Mom has a new baby.

Old Post 02-27-2020 03:46 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Trip

Delete

Past Home of:

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Last edited by Doug Robinson on 03-04-2020 at 11:20 PM

Old Post 02-27-2020 05:41 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Happy for your family. I am scared to do mine. skeletons you know

Old Post 02-28-2020 03:52 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Roy Grant
Happy for your family. I am scared to do mine. skeletons you know

I'm thinking just like you... rather any unknown just stay that way lol!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-28-2020 04:15 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I ain't goin to cause 1st of all to much information on file for nobody else's business,how do they really know who I'm related to from way back before DNA came about,I can take your money & tell you anything you wanna hear .... just my view on the matter to each his own,but as goofy as this world is gettin they can convince some folks the moon is made of green cheese.

Old Post 02-28-2020 12:20 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
I ain't goin to cause 1st of all to much information on file for nobody else's business,how do they really know who I'm related to from way back before DNA came about,I can take your money & tell you anything you wanna hear .... just my view on the matter to each his own,but as goofy as this world is gettin they can convince some folks the moon is made of green cheese.

I am with you and agree with Jen too. Big Brother would love to get all the info he can on one's family to hold you hostage to his wants. Heck I am the one who still believes a traffic ticket from a camera is wrong. I know I am going to allow them to probe around into my blood. They can get a sample for their DNA purposes when they come for my guns and kill me in a massive shoot out! lol

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-28-2020 12:29 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

I’m not doin it either

Old Post 02-29-2020 11:08 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Now thats funny!

Delete

Past Home of:

Current

Last edited by Doug Robinson on 03-04-2020 at 11:20 PM

Old Post 03-02-2020 03:27 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I got nothin to hide you just asked & we told you what we'd do. And NO I DON'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT ..... just look at their track record.

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 03-02-2020 at 08:41 PM

Old Post 03-02-2020 08:39 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Uncle Sam got mine through the Corps , so all I know for sure is I am Scottish , Irish , Hasidic Jew and African. LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-03-2020 07:39 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

I agree. Its not a matter of trying to hide something. its a matter of trusting the folks who run our gov't. Can you honestly say you trust the likes of Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler to be honest and not lie to us? Track record there proves otherwise for sure.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 03-03-2020 01:08 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Delete

Past Home of:

Current

Last edited by Doug Robinson on 03-04-2020 at 11:21 PM

Old Post 03-03-2020 04:09 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Doug we are all happy you found your brother and for those that want their DNA out there and for sale (because it is and shared out of the donators control) then those people should have their DNA done. Their is no need to get upset at us who think that we have enough invasions into our privacy by way of today's digital world without adding our DNA that also compromises the privacy of our family now and past, It is not some crazy tin foil hat conspiracy.
Strangely the founder of 23&Me was married to the co-founder of Google and her sister is the founder of YouTube, talk about huge data mining going on with this family. Aside from the various government agencies gaining access to DNA these companies sell each and every one to drug companies for their "research", research that is completely out of our control.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.to...news-27685.html

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-03-2020 04:35 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Robinson
So you are saying there is a government conspiracy to get everyone's DNA to run some political agenda, take away our rights, take away our guns and control our minds?? LOL You best believe Uncle Sam has your number, knows what you earn, where you shop and bank and what your hobbies are and anything else you do already. It cracks me up that some people on this OFF TOPIC thread have to turn everything into a political bash. It must be hard on a person to live with so much hate and suspicion. All I wanted to do was share a unique story and ask if anyone else had one to tell, I wasn't asking for what crap political views you have. Last time I post on here, Geeesh!

I do not hate our gov't. It is the greatest form of gov't on the planet. I do not trust the elite entitled ones with views so obstructed that even they can't see that runs it. As always, to each his own, but my blood will stay where it was intended to be, IN MY VEINS. Post as you will, but with your attitude, I won't miss you if you don't.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 03-03-2020 06:44 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

One other thing you may want to think of airtight estate planning much of the time if the wording isn't just right ALL children are entitled to their part.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-04-2020 04:18 AM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

No problem Jen I wasnt upset with you.

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Doug we are all happy you found your brother and for those that want their DNA out there and for sale (because it is and shared out of the donators control) then those people should have their DNA done. Their is no need to get upset at us who think that we have enough invasions into our privacy by way of today's digital world without adding our DNA that also compromises the privacy of our family now and past, It is not some crazy tin foil hat conspiracy.
Strangely the founder of 23&Me was married to the co-founder of Google and her sister is the founder of YouTube, talk about huge data mining going on with this family. Aside from the various government agencies gaining access to DNA these companies sell each and every one to drug companies for their "research", research that is completely out of our control.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.to...news-27685.html

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 03-04-2020 11:22 PM