UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Cancer
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Cancer

I have had several people message me about what supplements my dad is taking. So I thought I would post here for anyone who needs to can read. Feel free to add your own ideas or things you or family memebers have tried.
When my daddy was diagnosed my world fell apart then I went into research mode reading and studing everything I could get my hands on. In a couple of months it will be one year since his diagnosis of stage 4 non small cell lung cancer, stage 4 because it had spread to his brain, hip, spine and a small spot on one kidney. My dad goes to KU Medical Center in Kansas City, MO for his treatments and has been very happy with his care and team there. I told him they are going to take you to the brink with this chemo and radiation and I'm going to do everything I can to make your body strong enough to handle it. (If it were me I would not do chemotherapy but it is a personal choice each person and there family must decide.)
This is the regimine Dad does, some he doesn't mind, he can swallow pills lol, it's the foods and teas he sometimes has to choke down. My mom is a heck of a cook and creatively can hide things he doesn't know are in there. He still enjoys all his favorite man food to, there is no point in not eating what you love but adding a little extra healthy stuff can't hurt.
Colloidal silver - I started dad out at 1tsp 3x a day he has increaed to 3tbs 3x a day. Some people take significantly more. With him having lung cancer one of the most important things he can do is to use it in a nebulizer once a day to get it straight to the heart of the problem.
Probiotic - everyday, so much of our immune system is in our gut it is very important to keep it healthy and a good balance of the proper bacteria in it for a strong natural immune system. Eating active cultures yogurt is also a plus.
B17 - (amygdalin) this can be found at your local herb store as can everything else on the list. FDA considers it controversial but that makes me think it may be something lol.
Zinc - supplement for immune system. Once daily.
Vit C - important for immune health and the body does not store it so it needs to be taken and eaten/drank in plentiful doses everyday.
Selenium - found in many foods meats/dairy/vegrtables/seeds & nuts but also can be taken as a supplement. Add to diet by eating plenty of seeds and some nuts (sunflower, walnuts, brazil nuts are great) selenium is best when used with adequate doses of Vit A and E.
Curcumin - this is found in tumeric which can be added to just about anything you cook (I do) but take the supplement also. Boost immune system cancer fighting properties.
Pau D'Arco tea - not dad's favorite lol but it's not bad when mixed with regular tea but they also make a pill if it can't be tolerated. This is a very important in many South American treatments you can read on if you wish. Fights inflammation, candida, cancer, pain and antioxidant properties. Can be mixed with regular tea, makes it taste better!
Local honey and bee propolis - both are great natural fighters, you will find the propolis at herb store it has great cancer fighting abilities. The honey you can put in tea, on toast whatever.
Essiac herbal extract - (burdock root, slippery elm, sheep sorrell, Indian rhubarb root)Supports immune system and fights cancers. Take an hour or so before meals.
Fish oil - once daily.
Multi vitamin - prenatal vitamins are great I like the gummies they actually taste good!
Boswellia Serrata- (Frankincense) helps increase circulation, combat inflammation great cancer fighter.
Fresh garlic - garlic is one of the best natural fighters for our immune system out there. Put it on everything. (Also in a warm oil will cure an ear ache, just fyi)
Baking soda - just a teaspoon a day in a cup of water. Helps keep the bodies ph in balance. Also helps get gas off the stomach and settle upset stomach.
Kelp - seaweed (can find extracts and supplememts)
AHCC - (mushroom) Chinese cure.
If you could get your hands on cannibis oil if not purchase hemp oil from the web, some eat some take the caps. I have not gotten any cannibis oil, felony here for what I would like for him lol. Many cancer patients that can get the straight cannibis oil not cut buy a carrier oil (the kids that use call it a dab around here) are making suppositories with it and coconut oil. Starting with a very small dose then working up to 1ml a day. The suppository use by passes the liver so they don't get the big head high with the dose but get the benefits, pain relief, anti-nausea ect.

Diet - high in leafy greens broccoli, spinach. cauliflower ect. Nuts and seeds, no peanuts, bright colored fruits and veggies, tomatoes and berries are great. Plenty of fish and beans. Cottage cheese and yogurt. Sunshine!! Vitamin D is very important when the temp is tolerable expose 70% of the body to the sun for 30 min or so. Ever wonder why everyone gets sick in the winter? It's lack of vitamin D. Buy milk and juice fortified with Vit D to help. Mushrooms are great for the immune system and the Chinese believe in their cancer fighting and tumor reducing properties. Diet low in white sugar. Add coconut oil and olive oil. parsley and ginger. I cook alot with coconut oil and sometimes just choke down a spoon plain, it's also good for the hair and skin can be used like lotion. Potassium through fruits like bananas. Cinnamon. Lots of water even if it's in tea . Many cancer fighters are juicing fresh fruits and veggies, this is not my dad's thing, he prefers to eat whatever mom cooks lol.
Some kind of exercise everyday, just something that gets the heart rate up for a few minutes, jump, jog walk quickly for a couple of minutes, whatever. Cancer cannot survive in oxygen rich enviroments getting a rush of oxygen plentiful blood to cells is important even on bad days.
Dad thinks I'm crazy on this one but baking soda with Epsom salt baths especially after radiation treatment. The skin is the bodies largest organ. If he was a woman he would be all about it!
Like most of us dad enjoys a good nap and now he takes one everyday if time allows. He has been doing chemo since last April usually every 3 weeks. So far he still has a head full of hair, his weight is pretty much the same and he is still farming and busy, not suffered from nausea like most do. He knows that usually day 3 after chemo is a crappy day and mom makes him some soup he takes a couple Tylenol and hangs out in his chair, it is his day off.
The most important thing my dad does is LIVE, he has taken the opinion that everyone is going to die someday that we all have a number to be called and until then he is going to live and love life.
May your families have a bleesed New Year, I hope that this can help someone.
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 01-07-2018 at 08:07 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2018 08:05 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Thanks you.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 01-07-2018 01:39 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Jen, your taking great care of your dad. My mom has had colin cancer twice. I tried to talk her into taking supplements, but she won't. She's been fortune enough to catch it in the early stages and has had it removed...no chemo.
I was just diagnosed with Parkinson's. I asked the dr about supplements, but he wouldn't recommend any. I'm on Sinemet now. Still take tumeric because I feel it really has helped my knee. I read St Johns Wart is good, but I'm pretty sure I tried it yrs ago for headaches and it made me sick. Going to try it again though. Better than cramped ft and tremors.

Old Post 01-07-2018 04:16 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Rex Ridge
Jen, your taking great care of your dad. My mom has had colin cancer twice. I tried to talk her into taking supplements, but she won't. She's been fortune enough to catch it in the early stages and has had it removed...no chemo.
I was just diagnosed with Parkinson's. I asked the dr about supplements, but he wouldn't recommend any. I'm on Sinemet now. Still take tumeric because I feel it really has helped my knee. I read St Johns Wart is good, but I'm pretty sure I tried it yrs ago for headaches and it made me sick. Going to try it again though. Better than cramped ft and tremors.

Rex Ridge, Add in the hemp oil or better 😉 for Parkinson's lots of people are having really good luck with it.
Tim best of luck, stay strong and positive it will get you farther than most anything!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-07-2018 04:52 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Thankyou so much. Very much appreciated.

Old Post 01-07-2018 05:43 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Yes, I plan on getting some soon. foy friend tried it for her COPD. She said it didn't help her so I can have what she has left. If it helps I'll get more.

Old Post 01-08-2018 12:42 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: Cancer

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
I have had several people message me about what supplements my dad is taking. So I thought I would post here for anyone who needs to can read. Feel free to add your own ideas or things you or family memebers have tried.
When my daddy was diagnosed my world fell apart then I went into research mode reading and studing everything I could get my hands on. In a couple of months it will be one year since his diagnosis of stage 4 non small cell lung cancer, stage 4 because it had spread to his brain, hip, spine and a small spot on one kidney. My dad goes to KU Medical Center in Kansas City, MO for his treatments and has been very happy with his care and team there. I told him they are going to take you to the brink with this chemo and radiation and I'm going to do everything I can to make your body strong enough to handle it. (If it were me I would not do chemotherapy but it is a personal choice each person and there family must decide.)
This is the regimine Dad does, some he doesn't mind, he can swallow pills lol, it's the foods and teas he sometimes has to choke down. My mom is a heck of a cook and creatively can hide things he doesn't know are in there. He still enjoys all his favorite man food to, there is no point in not eating what you love but adding a little extra healthy stuff can't hurt.
Colloidal silver - I started dad out at 1tsp 3x a day he has increaed to 3tbs 3x a day. Some people take significantly more. With him having lung cancer one of the most important things he can do is to use it in a nebulizer once a day to get it straight to the heart of the problem.
Probiotic - everyday, so much of our immune system is in our gut it is very important to keep it healthy and a good balance of the proper bacteria in it for a strong natural immune system. Eating active cultures yogurt is also a plus.
B17 - (amygdalin) this can be found at your local herb store as can everything else on the list. FDA considers it controversial but that makes me think it may be something lol.
Zinc - supplement for immune system. Once daily.
Vit C - important for immune health and the body does not store it so it needs to be taken and eaten/drank in plentiful doses everyday.
Selenium - found in many foods meats/dairy/vegrtables/seeds & nuts but also can be taken as a supplement. Add to diet by eating plenty of seeds and some nuts (sunflower, walnuts, brazil nuts are great) selenium is best when used with adequate doses of Vit A and E.
Curcumin - this is found in tumeric which can be added to just about anything you cook (I do) but take the supplement also. Boost immune system cancer fighting properties.
Pau D'Arco tea - not dad's favorite lol but it's not bad when mixed with regular tea but they also make a pill if it can't be tolerated. This is a very important in many South American treatments you can read on if you wish. Fights inflammation, candida, cancer, pain and antioxidant properties. Can be mixed with regular tea, makes it taste better!
Local honey and bee propolis - both are great natural fighters, you will find the propolis at herb store it has great cancer fighting abilities. The honey you can put in tea, on toast whatever.
Essiac herbal extract - (burdock root, slippery elm, sheep sorrell, Indian rhubarb root)Supports immune system and fights cancers. Take an hour or so before meals.
Fish oil - once daily.
Multi vitamin - prenatal vitamins are great I like the gummies they actually taste good!
Boswellia Serrata- (Frankincense) helps increase circulation, combat inflammation great cancer fighter.
Fresh garlic - garlic is one of the best natural fighters for our immune system out there. Put it on everything. (Also in a warm oil will cure an ear ache, just fyi)
Baking soda - just a teaspoon a day in a cup of water. Helps keep the bodies ph in balance. Also helps get gas off the stomach and settle upset stomach.
Kelp - seaweed (can find extracts and supplememts)
AHCC - (mushroom) Chinese cure.
If you could get your hands on cannibis oil if not purchase hemp oil from the web, some eat some take the caps. I have not gotten any cannibis oil, felony here for what I would like for him lol. Many cancer patients that can get the straight cannibis oil not cut buy a carrier oil (the kids that use call it a dab around here) are making suppositories with it and coconut oil. Starting with a very small dose then working up to 1ml a day. The suppository use by passes the liver so they don't get the big head high with the dose but get the benefits, pain relief, anti-nausea ect.

Diet - high in leafy greens broccoli, spinach. cauliflower ect. Nuts and seeds, no peanuts, bright colored fruits and veggies, tomatoes and berries are great. Plenty of fish and beans. Cottage cheese and yogurt. Sunshine!! Vitamin D is very important when the temp is tolerable expose 70% of the body to the sun for 30 min or so. Ever wonder why everyone gets sick in the winter? It's lack of vitamin D. Buy milk and juice fortified with Vit D to help. Mushrooms are great for the immune system and the Chinese believe in their cancer fighting and tumor reducing properties. Diet low in white sugar. Add coconut oil and olive oil. parsley and ginger. I cook alot with coconut oil and sometimes just choke down a spoon plain, it's also good for the hair and skin can be used like lotion. Potassium through fruits like bananas. Cinnamon. Lots of water even if it's in tea . Many cancer fighters are juicing fresh fruits and veggies, this is not my dad's thing, he prefers to eat whatever mom cooks lol.
Some kind of exercise everyday, just something that gets the heart rate up for a few minutes, jump, jog walk quickly for a couple of minutes, whatever. Cancer cannot survive in oxygen rich enviroments getting a rush of oxygen plentiful blood to cells is important even on bad days.
Dad thinks I'm crazy on this one but baking soda with Epsom salt baths especially after radiation treatment. The skin is the bodies largest organ. If he was a woman he would be all about it!
Like most of us dad enjoys a good nap and now he takes one everyday if time allows. He has been doing chemo since last April usually every 3 weeks. So far he still has a head full of hair, his weight is pretty much the same and he is still farming and busy, not suffered from nausea like most do. He knows that usually day 3 after chemo is a crappy day and mom makes him some soup he takes a couple Tylenol and hangs out in his chair, it is his day off.
The most important thing my dad does is LIVE, he has taken the opinion that everyone is going to die someday that we all have a number to be called and until then he is going to live and love life.
May your families have a bleesed New Year, I hope that this can help someone.
Jen

THIS WOULD BE GOOD FOR ANY ILLNESS OR EVEN A TOTALY HEALTHY PERSON THKS JEN

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-08-2018 12:50 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Re: Cancer

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
THIS WOULD BE GOOD FOR ANY ILLNESS OR EVEN A TOTALY HEALTHY PERSON THKS JEN

Pretty much yes, most listed has anti-immflamatory properties and others boost the natural immune system. The overall diet would be great for any of us and makes me ready for my garden!
The colloidal silver works great anytime you are sick with anything combats and kills viruses, bacteria, fungus and nothing better for preventing infection in burns. Where penicillin works against around 15 strains of bacteria silver works against 650. I wouldn't use it long term unless you suffer from a chronic illness, it can give the skin a blueish cast in high long term doses, hence where the name blue bloods came from in European culture. Their blueish cast actually came from the use of silver in eating utensils and cups but most survived the plagues that struck Europe when many commoners did not.

Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 01-08-2018 05:20 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

JEN I SEEN WERE THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT COLLOIDAL SILVER, WHICH DO YOU USE AND WERE DO YOU GET IT ?

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-08-2018 06:55 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
JEN I SEEN WERE THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT COLLOIDAL SILVER, WHICH DO YOU USE AND WERE DO YOU GET IT ?

Just regular colloidal silver from the herb store. My neighbor bought some at the vet for burn treatment for her son after he suffered major burns. Store it in the dark. It just taste like water with a tad bit of matalic after taste. Swish it around in the mouth let it sit under tongue then swallow. You can gargle and swallow for strep and tonsillitis, spray on any wounds or burns. Squirt up nose for nasel spray for sinus infections. If you get creative or need to use alot for treatment you can buy a kit online and make your own. I've been thinking of doing it looks pretty simple it is just batteries, silver wire and distilled water.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 01-08-2018 at 08:19 PM

Old Post 01-08-2018 08:08 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Good luck Jen. We just fought the same thing for 25 months. We will keep praying.

Old Post 01-09-2018 04:37 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
capt_agricultur
UKC Forum Member

cancer

I have prostrate and bone cancer

Old Post 01-21-2018 03:43 PM
capt_agricultur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for capt_agricultur Click here to Send capt_agricultur a Private Message Click Here to Email capt_agricultur Find more posts by capt_agricultur Add capt_agricultur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: cancer

quote:
Originally posted by capt_agricultur

So sorry to hear. AHCC is supposed to be especially important to those with prostate cancer and a diet high in brightly colored fruits and vegetables.
A neighbor down the road from me was diagnosed several years ago and was given 6mo he is up in his eighties. Harry refused treatment and is still going strong he eats some kind of special berry he grows everyday. I will stop in and see what it is.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 01-24-2018 02:44 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

MY PET SCAN SHOWED THE STUFF IN MY LUNGS NOT CANCER, PRAISE THE LORD

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-25-2018 03:14 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

Awesome news!!!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 01-25-2018 04:30 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Re: cancer

quote:
Originally posted by capt_agricultur

So sorry, capt_. Sending prayers for you and your family.

Old Post 01-25-2018 08:37 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Great news, Oklared! We've lost an Uncle, an Aunt (NEVER smoked) and several friends to lung cancer. Have a friend now that is battling it. It's nasty stuff.

Old Post 01-25-2018 08:41 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Awesome news!!!

JEN, HAVE YOU ANY KNOWLEGE ABOUT CBD OIL

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-07-2018 03:52 PM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

My wife has a type of blood cancer. Has had it about 10 years now. Very high white bloodcell count and ultra high platelet count. Started taking three drops of canibis oil 2 months ago once a day. Just got her bloodtest results back and her counts are now in the normal range. Now working on her anemia.

Old Post 02-07-2018 09:01 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
My wife has a type of blood cancer. Has had it about 10 years now. Very high white bloodcell count and ultra high platelet count. Started taking three drops of canibis oil 2 months ago once a day. Just got her bloodtest results back and her counts are now in the normal range. Now working on her anemia.

Good for her, hope they can get her iron level up soon. Do u have cast iron skillets, I read cooking in cast iron helps. What brand of CBD does she use? There's so many and some I read reviews on aren't worth the $

Old Post 02-07-2018 09:24 PM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

We have a friend in the medical weed business who makes it. Yes we use cast iron pans but that hasnt helped the iron yet.

Old Post 02-07-2018 11:18 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
JEN, HAVE YOU ANY KNOWLEGE ABOUT CBD OIL

Considered making it other than would probably get caught with the pound of weed I need and charged with a felony in Mo lol.
You can buy online but most of it is heavily cut down with a carrier oil check for higher percentages of THC and CBD. If you ever get your hands on the good stuff that is not cut by a carrier oil (dab) many cancer patients and others with chronic illnesses are making suppositories by working up to a ml putting it in coconut oil and storing in the fridge or freezer. They say by using as a suppository it the THC by passes the liver and they avoid the big head high but get all the health benefits. IMO any is better than none in a cancer patient to trigger their natural cannabinoid system and avoid the use of narcotics for pain.
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 02-08-2018 04:47 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

I WAS TOLD A BRAND CALLED "HEMP WORX" IS BEST ON MARKET, LOOK IT UP ON NET, I HAVENT TRIED IT YET

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-08-2018 11:33 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

A couple people mentioned HEMP WORX on the Parkinsons groups. I got something from a friend, it's not helping much with my ft pain and tremors...maybe I need to increase amt.

Old Post 02-09-2018 11:42 PM
wjoey
Banned

sentiment did nothing for my friend with Parkinson's but he started , eating healthy foods and is on no meds now but still has Parkinson's but it slowed way down , he eats bananas strawberries broccoli and a tablespoon of pure honey a day and drinks nothing but water every now and then he will drink a coke, another friend with it is on some med that makes him think someone is out to get him at night he sleeps with a gun on his couch at night and is a lawyer by day .

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 02-24-2018 01:00 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote