UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Coronavirus known date?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

Coronavirus known date?

Look to the left of Kobe Bryant Helo crash news article back in Jan.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...e=3&__cft__[0]=AZUtaz39LYli- YOeqaSbKLt2MaDNDRHbBcvP2NOdS6gDGbTWBsCy5e7mzu8uEqO
IG5tUgF1bkFb548v5v11vzshhB2Lphix72Q57JOQ3-6sLdm7aCzB0TwfY_oDH6VsqM-Cbwv4uzKzHwA_IrwWSfGuD&__tn__=EH-y-R

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2020 07:01 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Trump shut down travel from China back in Jan. China was locking down major cities back in Jan. I made a phone call to a friend on here on January 25th about the virus. Nathan started the thread on February 1. Not sure of your point on the date of the article but anyone paying attention at all knew this was hitting Asia hard at that time.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-23-2020 07:55 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

If you want to get into conspiracies look up Event 201.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-23-2020 07:57 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Lol

No conspiracy chaser here.
Just thought it was odd how its blown up now to make Trump look like it's his fault.When we knew in prob Jan. and was looking at vaccine.

China is 100% to blame for lying,hiding the truth.Now they are blaming USA.Saying our military started this.Got Iran on board with them too.............

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-23-2020 09:36 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

LOOK UP WHERE THE VIRUS IN 1918 STARTED

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 03-24-2020 01:49 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

COVID-19

I think we had this way before it was identified.

China was the first to identify this virus. But, you can bet that prior to them identifying it, it already existed, and was unidentified or misidentified as something else.

Just common sense: the first identified case wasn't the first actual case!!! DUH!!! Previous to separate identification, it was likely classed as pneumonia or something else.

How many on here were diagnosed with pneumonia, or had family members or friends diagnosed with pneumonia, in Nov, Dec, or Jan??? I can answer yes to this, despite the fact they had their pneumonia vaccines.

Re: China. Being the first to identify the problem doesn't necessarily make them the source of the problem---it had to already exist before they could identify it. Being the first to declare that the world was round doesn't mean that the world wasn't already round.

Common Sense. So obvious. So rare. So heavily refuted!!!

Old Post 03-24-2020 03:37 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
don't forget Nostradamus supposedly predicted a economic crash but he was a year or 2 early.

Old Post 03-24-2020 05:30 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia

Actually I shouldn't have listed it as a conspiracy it was a real thing I urge all of you to look into.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-24-2020 06:28 AM
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Re: COVID-19

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
I think we had this way before it was identified.

China was the first to identify this virus. But, you can bet that prior to them identifying it, it already existed, and was unidentified or misidentified as something else.

Just common sense: the first identified case wasn't the first actual case!!! DUH!!! Previous to separate identification, it was likely classed as pneumonia or something else.

How many on here were diagnosed with pneumonia, or had family members or friends diagnosed with pneumonia, in Nov, Dec, or Jan??? I can answer yes to this, despite the fact they had their pneumonia vaccines.

I will agree with you there, half my high school basketball team had these symptoms in Dec/Jan. They were sick for weeks; fever, coughing and couldn't breath. The ones that went to doctor were diagnosed with pneumonia.

Old Post 03-24-2020 04:54 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

It has been reported that china lied about how bad it was. WHO attempted to help China cover it up. They said it was under control when it wasn't .China made the whistleblower doctor sign a confession that he lied about the out break.
So as far back as early November with the way these people were flying back and forth it is entirely possible US had it sooner then actually reported.
China wants Trump out of office because of the tariffs deal. The economy taking a nose dive and China quickly recovering to become worlds top exporter is all playing a part to make his popularity and chances of reelection doomed .

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 03-24-2020 06:16 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Copied and pasted

To recap, at the end of December the WHO was warned by Taiwan officials that the Wuhan coronavirus was spreading through human-to-human contact. The WHO, an ally first to China -- whose communist party is hostile toward Taiwan -- said two weeks later there was "no evidence" this was the case. They did this by citing unreliable, dishonest, official Chinese government sources. Nearly two weeks after that, the WHO argued against restrictions on international air travel. This of course ultimately led to the devastating pandemic we are in now.
In the time in-between the warning from Taiwan and the statement from WHO everything was fine, China destroyed samples of the virus, shut down labs, arrested doctors and welded shut buildings where victims of the disease lived.
Adding insult to injury, WHO Director General continues to parrot Chinese Communist Party talking points about the ongoing crisis.

Read whole report here/
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...spread-n2565366

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 03-24-2020 06:24 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Benderb your timeline doesn't add up. 2 weeks after end of December is Jan 14 and another 2 weeks is jan 28. By those dates China was locked down and trumpy already had the chicom travel ban on. Just saying.

Old Post 03-24-2020 11:33 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

I copied and pasted the article as it was stated. then I posted the link to the article I quoted. Go tell the reporting agency it don't add up.IDK I saw this article reported under two different reporting news agencies. I will see if I can find the other one and if it says the same....I will further check the time lines..

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-25-2020 at 02:19 AM

Old Post 03-25-2020 01:00 AM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
Benderb your timeline doesn't add up. 2 weeks after end of December is Jan 14 and another 2 weeks is jan 28. By those dates China was locked down and trumpy already had the chicom travel ban on. Just saying.

That was too easy .Date is correct

Did China's authoritarianism actually help the coronavirus spread?
As coronavirus cases in China continue to increase, the country's leadership is coming under scrutiny for its response. Authorities have been accused of covering up the outbreak when it first emerged.
New reports have also come to light about how the local government in Hubei province tried to cover up the outbreak in December.
Coronavirus: Timeline of the global spread of COVID-19
Pneumonia-like virus hits Wuhan
On December 31, 2019, China notifies the World Health Organization of a string of respiratory infections in the city of Wuhan, home to some 11 million people. The root virus is unknown and disease experts around the world begin working to identify it. The strain is traced to a seafood market in the city, which is quickly shut down. Some 40 people are initially reported to be infected.

AND THE LINK...………..
https://www.dw.com/en/did-chinas-au...read/a-52268341

And another...………….
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...read/ar-BBZGldB

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-25-2020 at 01:15 AM

Old Post 03-25-2020 01:09 AM
benderb4
Banned

Timeline
December 31, 2019 - Cases of pneumonia detected in Wuhan, China, are first reported to the WHO. During this reported period, the virus is unknown. The cases occur between December 12 and December 29, according to Wuhan Municipal Health.
January 1, 2020 - Chinese health authorities close the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market after it is discovered that wild animals sold there may be the source of the virus.
January 5, 2020 - China announces that the unknown pneumonia cases in Wuhan are not SARS or MERS. In a statement, the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission says a retrospective probe into the outbreak has been initiated.
January 7, 2020 - Chinese authorities confirm that they have identified the virus as a novel coronavirus, initially named 2019-nCoV by the WHO.
January 11, 2020 - The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission announces the first death caused by the coronavirus. A 61-year-old man, exposed to the virus at the seafood market, died on January 9 after respiratory failure caused by severe pneumonia.
January 13, 2020 - Thai authorities report a case of infection caused by the coronavirus. The infected individual is a Chinese national who had arrived from Wuhan.
January 16, 2020 - Japanese authorities confirm that a Japanese man who traveled to Wuhan is infected with the virus.
January 17, 2020 - Chinese health officials confirm that a second person has died in China. The United States responds to the outbreak by implementing screenings for symptoms at airports in San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles.
January 20, 2020 - China reports 139 new cases of the sickness, including a third death.
January 20, 2020 - The National Institutes of Health announces that it is working on a vaccine against the coronavirus. "The NIH is in the process of taking the first steps towards the development of a vaccine," says Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
January 21, 2020 - Officials in Washington state confirm the first case on US soil.
January 22, 2020 - Wuhan says it will "temporarily" close its airport and railway stations for departing passengers following news that the death toll from the Wuhan Coronavirus has risen to 17. Chinese authorities confirm at least 547 cases in the mainland.
January 23, 2020 - At an emergency committee convened by the World Health Organization, the WHO says that the Wuhan coronavirus does not yet constitute a public health emergency of international concern.
January 23, 2020 - The Beijing Culture and Tourism Bureau cancels all large-scale Lunar New Year celebrations in an effort to contain the growing spread of Wuhan coronavirus. On the same day, Chinese authorities enforce a partial lockdown of transport in and out of Wuhan. Authorities in the nearby cities of Huanggang and Ezhou Huanggang announce a series of similar measures.
January 26, 2020 - The China Association of Travel Services reports that all tours, including international ones, will be suspended.
January 28, 2020 - Chinese President Xi Jinping meets with WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom in Beijing. At the meeting, Xi and the WHO agree to send a team of international experts, including US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention staff, to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak.
January 29, 2020 - The White House announces the formation of a new task force that will help monitor and contain the spread of the virus, and ensure Americans have accurate and up-to-date health and travel information, it says.
January 30, 2020 - The United States reports its first confirmed case of person-to-person transmission of the Wuhan coronavirus. On the same day, the WHO determines that the outbreak constitutes a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC).
January 31, 2020 - The Donald Trump administration announces it will deny entry to foreign nationals who have traveled in China in the last 14 days.
February 2, 2020 - A man in the Philippines dies from the Wuhan coronavirus -- the first time a death has been reported outside mainland China since the outbreak began.
February 3, 2020 - China's Foreign Ministry accuses the US government of inappropriately reacting to the outbreak and spreading fear by enforcing travel restrictions.
February 4, 2020 - The Japanese Health Ministry announces that ten people aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship moored in Yokohama Bay are confirmed to have the coronavirus. The ship, which is carrying more than 3,700 people, is placed under quarantine scheduled to end on February 19.
February 7, 2020 - Li Wenliang, a Wuhan doctor who was targeted by police for trying to sound the alarm on a "SARS-like" virus in December, dies of the coronavirus. Following news of Li's death, the topics "Wuhan government owes Dr. Li Wenliang an apology," and "We want freedom of speech," trend on China's Twitter-like platform, Weibo, before disappearing from the heavily censored platform.
February 8, 2020 - The US Embassy in Beijing confirms that a 60-year-old US national died in Wuhan on February 6, marking the first confirmed death of a foreigner.
February 10, 2020 - Xi inspects efforts to contain the Wuhan coronavirus in Beijing, the first time he has appeared on the front lines of the fight against the outbreak. On the same day, a team of international experts from WHO arrives in China to assist with containing the coronavirus outbreak.
February 10, 2020 - The Anthem of the Seas, a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, sets sail from Bayonne, New Jersey, after a coronavirus scare had kept it docked and its passengers waiting for days.
February 11, 2020 - The WHO names the coronavirus Covid-19.
February 13, 2020 - China's state-run Xinhua News Agency announces that Shanghai mayor Ying Yong will be replacing Jiang Chaoliang amid the outbreak. Wuhan Communist Party chief Ma Guoqiang has also been replaced by Wang Zhonglin, party chief of Jinan city in Shandong province, according to Xinhua.
February 14, 2020 - A Chinese tourist who tested positive for the virus dies in France, becoming the first person to die in the outbreak in Europe.
February 14, 2020 - Egypt announces its first case of Wuhan coronavirus on Friday, according to a joint statement by Egypt's Ministry of Health and the WHO. The confirmed case marks the first in Africa since the virus was detected.
February 15, 2020 - The official Communist Party journal Qiushi publishes the transcript of a speech made on February 3 by Xi in which he "issued requirements for the prevention and control of the new coronavirus" on January 7, revealing Xi knew about and was directing the response to the virus on almost two weeks before he commented on it publicly.
February 18, 2020 - Xi says in a phone call with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson that China's measures to prevent and control the epidemic "are achieving visible progress," according to state news Xinhua.
February 19, 2020 - Passengers who have tested negative for the novel coronavirus begin disembarking from the stricken Diamond Princess cruise ship, despite mounting evidence from infectious disease experts they could unknowingly be carrying the virus back into their communities.
February 21, 2020 - The CDC changes criteria for counting confirmed cases of novel coronavirus in the United States and begins tracking two separate and distinct groups: those repatriated by the US Department of State and those identified by the US public health network.
February 25, 2020 - The NIH announces that a clinical trial to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of the antiviral drug remdesivir in adults diagnosed with coronavirus has started at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha. The first participant is an American who was evacuated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship docked in Japan.
February 25, 2020 - In an effort to contain the largest outbreak in Europe, Italy's Lombardy region press office issues a list of towns and villages that are in complete lockdown. Around 100,000 people are affected by the travel restrictions.
February 26, 2020 - CDC officials say that a California patient being treated for novel coronavirus is the first US case of unknown origin. The patient, who didn't have any relevant travel history nor exposure to another known patient, is the first possible US case of "community spread."
February 26, 2020 - President Trump places Vice President Mike Pence in charge of the US government response to the novel coronavirus, amid growing criticism of the White House's handling of the outbreak.
February 29, 2020 - A state health official announces that a patient infected with the novel coronavirus in Washington state has died, marking the first death due to the virus in the United States. Washington Gov. Jay Inslee declares a state of emergency, directing state agencies to use all resources necessary to respond to the outbreak.
March 1, 2020 - Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis declares a public health emergency in the state of Florida. Over the next several days, Kentucky, New York, Maryland, Utah and Oregon declare states of emergency.
March 3, 2020 - The Federal Reserve slashes interest rates by half a percentage point in an attempt to give the US economy a jolt in the face of concerns about the coronavirus outbreak. It is the first unscheduled, emergency rate cut since 2008, and it also marks the biggest one-time cut since then.
March 3, 2020 - Officials announce that Iran will temporarily release 54,000 people from prisons and deploy hundreds of thousands of health workers as officials announced a slew of measures to contain the world's deadliest coronavirus outbreak outside China. It is also announced that 23 members of Iran's parliament tested positive for the virus.
March 4, 2020 - The CDC formally removes earlier restrictions that limited coronavirus testing of the general public to people in the hospital, unless they had close contact with confirmed coronavirus cases. According to the CDC, clinicians should now "use their judgment to determine if a patient has signs and symptoms compatible with COVID-19 and whether the patient should be tested."
March 8, 2020 - Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte signs a decree placing travel restrictions on the entire Lombardy region and 14 other provinces, restricting the movements of more than 10 million people in the northern part of the country.
March 9, 2020 - Conte announces that the whole country of Italy is on lockdown.
March 11, 2020 - The WHO declares the novel coronavirus outbreak to be a pandemic. WHO says the outbreak is the first pandemic caused by a coronavirus.
March 11, 2020 - In an Oval Office address, Trump announces that he is restricting travel from Europe to the United States for 30 days in an attempt to slow the spread of coronavirus. The ban, which applies to the 26 countries in the Schengen Area, applies only to foreign nationals and not American citizens and permanent residents who'd be screened before entering the country.
March 13, 2020 - Trump declares a national emergency to free up $50 billion in federal resources to combat coronavirus.
March 18, 2020 - Trump signs into law a coronavirus relief package that includes provisions for free testing for Covid-19 and paid emergency leave.

March 19, 2020 - At a news conference, officials from China's National Health Commission report no new locally transmitted coronavirus cases for the first time since the pandemic began.
March 24, 2020 - Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and International Olympic Committee (IOC) president Thomas Bach agree to postpone the Olympics until 2021 amid the outbreak.

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-09-2020 at 04:35 AM

Old Post 03-25-2020 01:18 AM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Can anyone here explain why there seem to be around 30 million plus less cell phone pings in China since Jan. 1 2020 give or take a few weeks? I've heard from a few tech folks what their take is on it and it ain't good.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-26-2020 04:01 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

I read about that. 21 million in last 3 months .that is suppose to be both cell and landline. they think china is not telling truth about how many have died.

Here is article. what is weird is the chinese government requires everybody to use cells so they can keep track of them.so it impossible for a person to cancel his cellphone.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...hs-of-pandemic/

Old Post 03-26-2020 05:29 AM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

I can not remember the exact date but some where around the end of December I want to say it was the 28 the wife and I were channel surfing and stopped on the BBC for a second and on the ticker on the bottom of the screen there was something about Russia closing their border with China with no reason given has to why , now we looked at each other and knew something was up just was not sure exactly what at the time.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 04-05-2020 03:40 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
I can not remember the exact date but some where around the end of December I want to say it was the 28 the wife and I were channel surfing and stopped on the BBC for a second and on the ticker on the bottom of the screen there was something about Russia closing their border with China with no reason given has to why , now we looked at each other and knew something was up just was not sure exactly what at the time.

It was in early December they did this over supposedly a Bubonic Plague scare with a few places that had reported deaths in northern China. There whole border not just restricted with extra checks as was happening from December on was closed to China around the end of Jan about the same time ours was. Just one more thing to make ya go huh!
Anyone still believe in coincidences???

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 04-05-2020 at 05:00 AM

Old Post 04-05-2020 04:52 AM
benderb4
Banned

Interesting enough the following was not included in the time line

JANUARY 14 The WHO echoed China’s false talking points about the potential for human-to-human infection during the early stages of the outbreak. “Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,” the WHO tweeted on Jan. 14.

JANUARY 22Approximately seven million people left Wuhan in January, spreading the virus all over China and all over the world, before China restricted travel to Wuhan on Jan 22

FEBRUARY 3 Tedros rebuked the U.S. and other countries that had closed off their borders to China when it became clear that the communist nation wasn’t containing the virus’s spread.
“There is no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade. We call on all countries to implement decisions that are evidence-based and consistent,” he said.

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-09-2020 at 04:31 AM

Old Post 04-09-2020 04:23 AM